• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I hope you can make it Reflex, I really want to play you, I'm going up to Huntsville to play Moogle and Sensai and there crew next Firday. I want to play Thief, but I never really see him post, so I'm lost on that.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I hope you can make it Reflex, I really want to play you, I'm going up to Huntsville to play Moogle and Sensai and there crew next Firday. I want to play Thief, but I never really see him post, so I'm lost on that.
I'm flattered. ^^;

However, know that I am definitely coming to this. I only live about fifteen minutes away, and I visit the LAN center every Friday (including today~). I just hope that I can live up to your expectations.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
BOOM!

Just realized that I can't come to this.

4/14 is the day that I take the ACT, and it's also prom night. Unless we can get a date changed, 4/14 > Reflex > you. D:

Dark Ninja

Smash Rookie
BOOM!

Just realized that I can't come to this.

4/14 is the day that I take the ACT, and it's also prom night. Unless we can get a date changed, 4/14 > Reflex > you. D:
I have the same reasons as Reflex for not being able to go on this date. Unless we can get a date change, neither of us are gonna be able to make it. >.>

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm flattered. ^^;

However, know that I am definitely coming to this. I only live about fifteen minutes away, and I visit the LAN center every Friday (including today~). I just hope that I can live up to your expectations.
Don't worry about that Reflex I'm sure you will. I hope that I'm good enough for you so I won't seem like a pushover.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Marty, if you're going to this, we're going to have to follow you back and forth, Columbus is totally foreign to me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Bad, because I won't be here during that time. I will be out in California for spring break. (Spring break runs April 2nd through the 6th, but I intend I being gone from March 30th until April 8th)

EDIT: I know what is coming up in a soon to be post. Someone will post something along the lines of "Psh nobody cares about Gerbil haha." or similar.

Mindgames 0.0

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
dear god dont make this tourney on 4/20
1. thats the same day as lance's tourney
2. its 4/20 u might get some people to come but i mean comon >.>
3. team condom ftw?
4. alpha can you send me videos of reflex spanking me and my match vs lance?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
dear god dont make this tourney on 4/20
1. thats the same day as lance's tourney
2. its 4/20 u might get some people to come but i mean comon >.>
3. team condom ftw?
4. alpha can you send me videos of reflex spanking me and my match vs lance?
Dont worry Ko i dont intend to screw lance over like that plus i want mid south to come to this as well.
Indeed Team condom FTW!
QUAKE WITH FEAR!
Im thinking of May 5th

Ares726

Smash Ace
"Psh nobody cares about Gerbil haha."

Crap! You mindgamed me! Curse you!!!one!!eleventy!

On Topic: What about April 21? That's the next Saturday since the previous one won't work because Gerbil can't make it. Columbus has to show up to our own tournament. Also, the biweeklies aren't going to work out at my church. There's some kind of nonprofit technicality/legal thing that prevents it. I don't really get it, but oh well.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
QUAKE WITH FEAR!!!!!!

Dude you got all 5 of us hooked on that crap... thanks a lot RC >.> you noob.

j/k about the noob part haha, you're too badass.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Hey Reflex/Gerbil/X2x what did you guys think of my Reboot freestyle rap. pretty crazy huh. yeah didn't know I'm such a straight gangster huh. yeah huh.

Anubis : JOIN WITH ME WILDFIRE!!!
Ryo : POWER OF WILDFIREEE!
Anubis : QUAKE... WITH... FEAAAAAR!!!
Ryo : FLARE UP... NOW!!!

btw there is a rumor around that a good friend of mine might be attending this. if that is so I will certainly have to go as I have not seen him in forever. CASHMONEY FOR LIFE!!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
may5th sounds like a good idea
im sure some midsouth will be there.
im sure me and my crew/friends will be able to make it
hopefully sunchaser will house us too.
anyway cya'z

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
That's exactly who I'm talking about.
If he goes I'm going, for sure, even though we can't win teams like we did years ago, cause I have a promise to hold with Reflex :D

(this all depends on foxy if I'm goin though)

oh and nice job putting QUAKE WITH FEARRRRRR on the title

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hmmm if aura comes and doesnt have a partner ill most likely take that spot up! cause jmoan has exams that week so i wont have a partner. LET ME KNOW AURA!!!!!

404 team name unknown *old team name*
Dark Aura *new team name*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'll need a partner for this... any volunteers? No it is not a first come first serve, I want to see who is interested first haha... cause it may be me and Jared again, who knows?

Ares726

Smash Ace
Speaking of partners...Alpha, are we still teaming for this? HugS+Omar ftw!

Possible Team Name: Hey, Mind If I Have a Slice?

Jx31

Smash Ace
Me and my friends should definitely be there considering school ends five days before.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Oh and if you decide to fall asleep in one of the cubes later that evening... you are completely subject to mine/anyone else's camera phones for embarassing pictures >.< *stares at Epsilon*

hey i needed to sleep..48 hours of no sleep.........

mama mia im a tired
----mario, super mario 64

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey X2X!!! I thought when you posted Quake with Fear in the Inn thread I thouht you were saying that because of a bunch of skilled players are going to be there I did'nt realize it was a link, LOL I'm an idiot,. anyway you can put me Drummer Boi Boomstick and Rook as maybe's for the time being until I get further info. sorry if you took my post in the inn thread the wrong way I would love to come to another GA tourney.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I just looked at my exam schedule for classes and realized I didn't have any (except for some take home stuff). With that in mind, I definitely plan to go to this tournament. From what I hear, Sunchaser would very much like to partner with me again, which is cool by me. I'm looking forward to this thing, even though it's 2 and a half months away and there are oodles of tournaments and exciting holidays in between.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey X2X!!! I thought when you posted Quake with Fear in the Inn thread I thouht you were saying that because of a bunch of skilled players are going to be there I did'nt realize it was a link, LOL I'm an idiot,. anyway you can put me Drummer Boi Boomstick and Rook as maybe's for the time being until I get further info. sorry if you took my post in the inn thread the wrong way I would love to come to another GA tourney.
No problem Ram lol.
Hope to see you guys here:)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
GAH im calling it now Team condom vs Jesus eats babies in the finals at this one for doubles!
Zelda aint ****in around no mo!

btw how that i know Jmoan is comin u can have Aura Laijin
ps aura was my partner a couple times thats why i called him hehe.
Young Link vs Zelda. Laijin. $5 at G4S3?

Top Bottom