• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

Zone

Smash Champion
Did this get delayed from April 14th to May 5th instead? If so I can no longer attend. I click on calender it says its on 14th. Now it says as a title its May 5th. I already had 14th requested off. Not doing it again >.>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I went and edited the Calendar date... sorry about that minor mess up, it's just the 14th of April really wasn't working out well for the local community (everyone's Prom is that weekend) and of course if the locals (i.e. me) arn't there, then there wouldn't be a tourny. Also add to the fact that MLG Charlotte is the same weekend (not that they bother with smash) but that could be an event that would cause distraction. Plenty of reasons, just trust us, May 5th was a better pick, otherwise this may have never happened.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
alright! georgia's awesomer than awesome number one kirby pro is deffinitely coming to this!

and reflex... how about a $3.50 MM kirby ditto? or maybe $5 if your feeling crazy (and this time i'll actually learn from you afterwards instead of going and pouting in the corner)

and eps! i need a sig! i forgot to give you the G&W/kirby picture i got...so can you make an awesome one without it? i'll vote for you in that thing! i dont really know what it is but i'll vote!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
alright! georgia's awesomer than awesome number one kirby pro is deffinitely coming to this!

and reflex... how about a $3.50 MM kirby ditto? or maybe $5 if your feeling crazy (and this time i'll actually learn from you afterwards instead of going and pouting in the corner)

and eps! i need a sig! i forgot to give you the G&W/kirby picture i got...so can you make an awesome one without it? i'll vote for you in that thing! i dont really know what it is but i'll vote!
Be a man, Kirby_Jim!!!
5$, straight up.
I've got a 5$ with Reflex, why shouldn't you?

MMs anyone else?

Zone

Smash Champion
Thanks for the answer, It's really going to depend on what day my Exams for this Semester are going to be on, whether I can go May 5th or Not.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
reflex... how about a $3.50 MM kirby ditto? or maybe $5 if your feeling crazy (and this time i'll actually learn from you afterwards instead of going and pouting in the corner)
Whatever you feel like putting on the line is fine by me. I'm very laid-back about my attitude towards this game, but as long as something's on the line, I give it my all.

I'll be happy to teach you my Kirby knowledge, too.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Lol Bluejim... your sig... god I hate that commercial.

I'm still not entirely sure if I am able to come to this. My overwhelming desire to team with Reflex again and make up for WEB OF DECEPTIONNN might be enough to bring me, dunno.

mog112

Smash Ace
i had a final on may 5th and thought i still might be able to come, but i found out i have a wedding to go to also.

so i wont be here :(.

Rayku

Smash Lord
yeah so what I'm late to the thread? I got stuff to do >.>

I'll be here, sign me up for a cube and if needed an extra copy of smash. Ya...me and Datman are gonna rox the world methinks

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
So 112 aint going to this. I need a teammate, so....Wes? if chaddd, bobby, or jesus bail out (jesus is always there for you though) Or maybe Cornel or Tong?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
i'll ask bobby if he's going to this this weekend, then see if sighrax has any chance of coming, i'll see whats up as soon as possible and i'm gonna ask off for work for this tomorrow :)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Back from INN V *****es!!!!! Those of you in GA that didn't show up phail horribly... I'm not going to be the one to recount everything here though, wayyyyyy too much to describe... I'm going to go sleep!!!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, well, back to teams. I think me and Datman are gonna be pwnage ;o Just a thought

Handorin

Smash Hero
Back from INN V *****es!!!!! Those of you in GA that didn't show up phail horribly... I'm not going to be the one to recount everything here though, wayyyyyy too much to describe... I'm going to go sleep!!!!
He just doesnt want to say he lost a quarter to me in a MM.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Since we're talking about how awesome Prac is, I have to recount a small dialogue that occurred over and over between us at INN V...

Prac: "Hey Menthol, guess what?"
Menthol: "What, dude?"
Prac: "YOU MISSED THE LEDGE."
Menthol: "Awww, ****."
*Insert Marth dying here*
Menthol: "WHAT PRAC?!"
Prac: "YOU MISSED THE LEDGE. AGAIN."
Menthol: "GOD **** IT PRAC!"

lol
All fear the Prac cancel

Prac352

Smash Lord
Since we're talking about how awesome Prac is, I have to recount a small dialogue that occurred over and over between us at INN V...

Menthol: "What, dude?"
Prac: "YOU MISSED THE LEDGE."
Menthol: "Awww, ****."
*Insert Marth dying here*
Menthol: "WHAT PRAC?!"
Prac: "YOU MISSED THE LEDGE. AGAIN."
Menthol: "GOD **** IT PRAC!"

lol
All fear the Prac cancel

Well . . . he did.