• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

Ares726

Smash Ace
Kirbyjim, I think you're an awesome Kirby (that sounds almost as weird as "a technical Sheik"). You call yourself the #1 whatever in wherever. I hope my post didn't seem disrespectful though. I really didn't mean anything like that. I don't have anything against you at all (that'd be incredibly stupid of me). So yea, keep up the Kirby pwnage.

Crew Battle News:

As far as I'm aware, our lineup is as follows: X2X, Gerbil, Reflex, Ares, Prac, Tsunami, Ninja, Torg, Darvel, and DP. I'm not sure what character we're all going to use, but I'm pretty sure that's our lineup. Alpha, can you validate me on that?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have to check with my mom if it's alright to have people over since she will be in FL that weekend. I will also see if I can get a hold of Darvel, or ask Alpha to get Darvel to see if he can house some peeps.
If I can go, I got first dibs. K? =P

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
as long as we're claimin numba ones...Jim=best bluered link in GA...thats right...booya to all and to all a goodnight

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
GPC whats your lineup for the crew battle???
Here's what I think our lineup is:
Menthol
TBag
Desu
XI0
Martin
Evan
Lawrence
KirbyJim
Jimmy
Chelsey

I'll have to confer with Tommy, since he and I both have say in this.
We're also going to hold a GPC-wide pools closer to the date of the tourney, and see if the results confirm our picks for our 10.
I have no idea what our character lineup will be.

Be ready Columbus!
Either way this turns out, it'll be fun as hell.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well ill be at this one, but for crews i say TWIPL and DML team up if myz cant come. DMPL (pronounced Dimple) = Dont Make Proximal Locals. Im almost positive that me Slim and Jmoan will be coming to this. anyway Team Condom is gonna come out with a Victory! I PROMISE YOU THIS!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Kirbyjim, I think you're an awesome Kirby (that sounds almost as weird as "a technical Sheik"). You call yourself the #1 whatever in wherever. I hope my post didn't seem disrespectful though. I really didn't mean anything like that. I don't have anything against you at all (that'd be incredibly stupid of me). So yea, keep up the Kirby pwnage.

Crew Battle News:

As far as I'm aware, our lineup is as follows: X2X, Gerbil, Reflex, Ares, Prac, Tsunami, Ninja, Torg, Darvel, and DP. I'm not sure what character we're all going to use, but I'm pretty sure that's our lineup. Alpha, can you validate me on that?
Change up Nice for Ninja and your good to go:)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
-To Kirbyjim-

like i said, i dont want chya belt or anything, i'll just play ya.

I've been playing some kirby around here, and kirby's gotta lose his tourney virginity somehow. D:

Prac352

Smash Lord
Dogy, you shoulda been at INN5. You+Iori woulda been great. I'm looking forward to smashing with you again.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'da loved to have gone, but i really didnt hear about the details till at the last second.

it sucked.

And Im not gunna be able to go to SoD4 either, so unless something comes up between now and may5th, the next time you're gunna see me is gettin fo' stock'd >.<

__

For the record, ima try to bring my dvd recorder to this.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Like, on your cpu?

Im pretty sure it doesnt, but I cant say for sure because my computer is hot garbage now.

***** cant even run a **** mp3 without freezing for a second.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'da loved to have gone, but i really didnt hear about the details till at the last second.

it sucked.

And Im not gunna be able to go to SoD4 either, so unless something comes up between now and may5th, the next time you're gunna see me is gettin fo' stock'd >.<

__

For the record, ima try to bring my dvd recorder to this.
Sad tidings indeed.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
-To Kirbyjim-

like i said, i dont want chya belt or anything, i'll just play ya.

I've been playing some kirby around here, and kirby's gotta lose his tourney virginity somehow. D:
yeah, just get ready... kirby dittos are not fun (they usually last forever and are pretty boring for everyone involved)

im actually pretty bad at kirby dittos... i didnt even win 1 match in the 2/3 against reflex at flacon punchion...

sorry if i offended anyone with my number 1 kirby stuff, im pretty sure that im the only person in georgia (besides proffesor X) who mains him... so it wasnt supposed to be a big deal, aaanyways, thats all your gonna get outta me, i enjoy yelling "NUMBER 1 KIRBY!!!", just ask menthol ^_^

Handorin

Smash Hero
Like, on your cpu?

Im pretty sure it doesnt, but I cant say for sure because my computer is hot garbage now.

***** cant even run a **** mp3 without freezing for a second.

No, when I try and record with my DVD player it lags. When you said you were, that's what I thought you meant, so I was just asking.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well thanks everyone who's offering housing, I really appreciate it. Just Pm me your cell if your able to take me and 2 other team members in. Thanks guys.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah, just get ready... kirby dittos are not fun (they usually last forever and are pretty boring for everyone involved)

im actually pretty bad at kirby dittos... i didnt even win 1 match in the 2/3 against reflex at flacon punchion...

sorry if i offended anyone with my number 1 kirby stuff, im pretty sure that im the only person in georgia (besides proffesor X) who mains him... so it wasnt supposed to be a big deal, aaanyways, thats all your gonna get outta me, i enjoy yelling "NUMBER 1 KIRBY!!!", just ask menthol ^_^
Personally and honestly, you havent bothered me at all. Granted i'm not a fan of going around saying im the best at anything, I AM a fan of being "loud and ignorant" (not saying this ignorant). But i'd chalk this up in the same category as if somebody went around saying they were the best pichu player. It's not that they're joking (cause we all know you're not), but it doesnt bother me cause it aint hurting anybody, really.

So, by all means, I say go ahead and keep it up, it's all in good fun. Just dont get cocky/arrogant with it.

No, when I try and record with my DVD player it lags. When you said you were, that's what I thought you meant, so I was just asking.

I've done a few test recordings by myself, and I havent noticed any lag at all.

Infact, the only thing i've noticed is a little quality loss, but I bought some better cables.

It also doesnt help that my tv only has 1 input, so i have to hook my cube to the dvd player, and then to the tv. That's where the loss came from.

FuFu300

Smash Cadet
Really hope I can come to this. Actually, I honestly believe I can because my coach said that we have tournaments every weekend for the next three weeks, not four. I'll see if my parents can bring me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Don't forget guys, we need cubes/wiis AND TVs!!!! We have 7 TVs already, and we just BAREY did good with that last time, as expected from growing tourny series, we need more! (Please don't bring those crappy 7" "Baby" TVs like the white one I saw at INN V... that is a pathetic TV haha)

Prac352

Smash Lord
Don't forget guys, we need cubes/wiis AND TVs!!!! We have 7 TVs already, and we just BAREY did good with that last time, as expected from growing tourny series, we need more! (Please don't bring those crappy 7" "Baby" TVs like the white one I saw at INN V... that is a pathetic TV haha)
I can bring a full setup, so that's 8

Gerbil

Smash Champion
7 Already at the building, all of them are 32 inch TVs (and no Johns about lag, we play test these beasts every week and they rock) so add another 1 or 2 from ares and that makes a total of 8 or 9 now.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Why does it have to be the black guy in the trunk? Trying to start a trend? And I have never made TV Johns.... yet. O.O

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Haha I'm sure Iori will wanna go. Dunno if he can though.

edit-

Is anyone offering any housing Friday and Saturday night? =X

Gerbil talked about housing peeps for this and im sure darvel wil be able to house like he has in teh past. either way im sure you got housing for this.
Gerbil: Its more of a minority thing since me and L swap out.

Prac352

Smash Lord

Gerbil talked about housing peeps for this and im sure darvel wil be able to house like he has in teh past. either way im sure you got housing for this.
Gerbil: Its more of a minority thing since me and L swap out.
Erm, iirc You and Luis practically fought over who gets to ride in the trunk.

And btw, I can house three people comfortably. Preferably folks I know, like Chad & Co.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Erm, iirc You and Luis practically fought over who gets to ride in the trunk.
It's because your vehicle doesn't seat five people properly, and since it was more comfortable than sitting between two people, the minorities were too raw to argue with.

Top Bottom