• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

Prac352

Smash Lord
It's because your vehicle doesn't seat five people properly, and since it was more comfortable than sitting between two people, the minorities were too raw to argue with.
Think carefully before slandering teh outlander, You non-driving Abalamian. It was reliable enough and served us better than anybody else's ride.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ok so i edit the first post to make changes for the circuit.
1: The price of Singles went up from $10 to $15*and yes the door fee is still there*
2: The first post has infomation on the circuit. This will be Edit as i learn more info from Prince Zane.
As of right now the Single points look like this.

1: Forward - 45 points
2: Darkrain - 30 points
3: Tink - 20 points
4: DaShizWiz - 14 points
5: Tope - 12 points
5: KeepSpeedN - 12 points
7: Kishprime - 10 points
7: Meep - 10 points
9: Plank - 8 points
9: -Chad- (pika Chad) - 8 points
9: Mike_Falco - 8 points
9: Jiano - 8 points
13: Lee - 4 points
13: Rice - 4 points
13: SMeesh - 4 points
13: Chaddd - 4 points
17: Ram - 2 points
17: Viperboy 74 - 2 points
17: Dyc - 2 points
17: nikepk - 2 points
17: Cyphus - 2 points
17: JMoan - 2 points
17: JuJu - 2 points
17: Nite - 2 points
25: Shogun - 1 point
25: Jack 9 Offsuit - 1 point
25: Big D - 1 point
25: Chamberlin - 1 point
25: Juke - 1 point
25: Orgazmatr0n - 1 point
25: ChozenOne - 1 point
25: dmac - 1 point

Zone

Smash Champion
I will be able to go to this Tournament After all. Really looking forward to trying my game against more people than a choice of 2 friends. Not to mention learn.
If you need a GC or T.V.
I can bring btw.

Edit: I could bring a Wii and another T.V. (But I am la scared of thievery ;p) GC is a measly 100 dollars and u can't run very fast with a T.V.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Well guys I would VERY much like to go since I live very close to columbus but i've never been to a tourney before and i would very much like to try playing someone else besides my brother. ( i've got a video with another one going on soon on youtube if you go in,.... type John vs Bill. It's the one with ness and falcon.) So yeah, hopefully i'll be able to go and learn a few things.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Well guys I would VERY much like to go since I live very close to columbus but i've never been to a tourney before and i would very much like to try playing someone else besides my brother. ( i've got a video with another one going on soon on youtube if you go in,.... type John vs Bill. It's the one with ness and falcon.) So yeah, hopefully i'll be able to go and learn a few things.
Definitely come man. Tournaments advance your game in leaps and bounds as opposed to the mere steeps provided by daily practice. Bring your brother too.

I will be able to go to this Tournament After all. Really looking forward to trying my game against more people than a choice of 2 friends. Not to mention learn.
If you need a GC or T.V.
I can bring btw.

Edit: I could bring a Wii and another T.V. (But I am la scared of thievery ;p) GC is a measly 100 dollars and u can't run very fast with a T.V.
Bringing a setup would be fantastic. You can never have too many setups. "The More the Merrier" law definitely applies to setups.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
1st, wait; what the **** was the first match of the circuit? I think that's kinda jacked up if they took that midsouth and made that the first match AFTER the fact

2nd, DMAC!?!! I've gotta play him again and redeem my honor. :/

Ares726

Smash Ace
First was indeed INN 5. I'm not sure if it was declared after the fact or not. I like how the winner of G4S3 gets the same amount of points as the winner of INNV though. It encourages everyone to go to lots of tournaments. Local and OOS.

TBag

Smash Rookie
Can I be in the GPC crew please?
I play peach because I havn't unlocked all the characters yet.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Can I be in the GPC crew please?
I play peach because I havn't unlocked all the characters yet.
No, this is a not going to be a n00b friendly crew battle and I would hate for you to be demoralized to the point of quitting.:psycho:

Columbus is looking forward to facing the awesomeness that is gpc.

Bring it!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
If you need a GC or T.V.
I can bring btw.

Yes thanks alot on that and glad you can still make it Zone:)

Were do you happen to live at mangz?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh man.

Speaking of crews.

Definitely needs to be another GA vs OoS crew battle.

and Renegade Marth definitely needs to be there for SUPER CRUNKTIVITY!!!!

YYYYEEAAAAAAH

Gerbil

Smash Champion
My mom isn't too stoked about having people at the house while she is gone >.< but I will stilltry my best to convince her.

Columbus is taking this ****. >.< If we don't... then we are still beastly as hell >.<

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Oh man.

Speaking of crews.

Definitely needs to be another GA vs OoS crew battle.

and Renegade Marth definitely needs to be there for SUPER CRUNKTIVITY!!!!

YYYYEEAAAAAAH
If OOS have enough peeps and feel up for it then yeah we can hold another OOS vs GA crew battle.
Krunk Juice is top tier YYYYEEAAAAAAH!

nice1

Smash Lord
No, this is a not going to be a n00b friendly crew battle and I would hate for you to be demoralized to the point of quitting.:psycho:

Columbus is looking forward to facing the awesomeness that is gpc.

Bring it!
**** prac thts kinda harsh but any ways i can't wait for this

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
What do you guys say we put 5$ a person on the GPC vs. Columbus crew battle?
10 people, 50$ on the line
I've talked with all the GPC kids and they're down for it if Columbus wants to make this a little more interesting...

Prac352

Smash Lord
**** prac thts kinda harsh but any ways i can't wait for this
I didn't mean for it to come off harsh. I suppose i shoulda thrown in some "<sarcasm>"

I have the utmost respect for my fellow smashers and if you ask anybody in my crew, they'll tell you that I talk a lot of trash even though I know I'm garbage.

It's all in good fun.

And yeah, menthol, I'm all for taking more of your money.

nice1

Smash Lord
I didn't mean for it to come off harsh. I suppose i shoulda thrown in some "<sarcasm>"

I have the utmost respect for my fellow smashers and if you ask anybody in my crew, they'll tell you that I talk a lot of trash even though I know I'm garbage.

It's all in good fun.

And yeah, menthol, I'm all for taking more of your money.
its ok but i still hate u for taking out reflex at nerdacon j/k see u at gs43 and the crew battle

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
So a travelling group of musical singers just passed through, they are from a studio in COLUMBUS. So I saw their show; it rocked. And that means Columbus pwns, and I wanna try harder to make it to this, however, looks like I have finals around then, so it may be hard...

Laijin

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna Money match my Mewtwo?
Only condition is I must have never played you before.

Thats right. Im calling out majority of GPC, since I have never even seen you guys before.(Well..most of you at least.)

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Anybody else leaving from Atlanta, in the case that Wes decides not to come back to school on May 5?
I will share my tournament supply of cereal and pretzels as well as candys AND pay gas money

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
gonna try to be here for this one dont know how this is going to work out but ok some one hit me up if you might be able to help

RAM

Smash Lord
I think we will make this one since we can't make a tourney we were going to this week can we have housing for 5 ath the most PWEEZ?

Also I never participated in a circuit before so how many tournies will be in the circuit? I would like to try to make it to all of them if possible.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I think we will make this one since we can't make a tourney we were going to this week can we have housing for 5 ath the most PWEEZ?

Also I never participated in a circuit before so how many tournies will be in the circuit? I would like to try to make it to all of them if possible.
umm INNV was the first Circuit Ram lol.
As far as Housing my friend darvel should be able to house you guys, ill get back in touch though.

Top Bottom