• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
I got ***** by tink and forward >.<
One month to go guys.
hehehe, if you think that was rapage just wait till the crew battle :grin:

unless of course... i dont get a sig in time... eps! sig! please! (though i do understand that its kinda hard to make a sig for the infamous kirby_jim.... number 1 kirby in GA)

Handorin

Smash Hero
If I make it to this, I want a kirby ditto. How bout we even make it a quarter MM? =P

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yeah i doubt bobby is coming to this, teammate please

my name is GAwes, i like long walks to burger joints, trying to outrun sunsets in my car, and puking contests, wanna team?

chad? carter? sighrax? jesus? Abu Bakr? i'm looking at you guys

Gerbil

Smash Champion
This whole "Best char in GA" thing is kinda getting on my nerves... I mean can you guys really prove that??? Meh... first a Young Link, then a Mario, and now a Kirby....

"I have best Fox in GA" - Quote me on that while I haul *** away from GA forever rofl, cause you'll never see me again.

Anyways...

Wes - Has Bobby quit or something? He's becoming less frequent, and I definately no longer see him on the boards.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
This whole "Best char in GA" thing is kinda getting on my nerves... I mean can you guys really prove that??? Meh... first a Young Link, then a Mario, and now a Kirby....

"I have best Fox in GA" - Quote me on that while I haul *** away from GA forever rofl, cause you'll never see me again.
I can def. agree with you on this. I just don't take it seriously anymore since it's kind of mindless, self proclaiming bullsh*t. I usually only take it serious when, for example, Mike G's says, "I got best Peach in GA". Basically, when it's extremely apparent/truthful.

Btw, I have the best Pichu in DeKalb. J/k Gerbil :chuckle:

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm the best Alpha trainer in Ga. X2X, I choose you!

"ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA"

Why? Because he's super effective!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Guys vote for me to be most Technical Fox in GA!

Votes:

Yes:

Gerbil
X2X
Ares
Prac
Seph
Reflex
Tsunami
Ninja
Torg

No:

*placeholder for names*

>.>

EDIT:

Alpha
Darkeness Type
5' 9"
160 Pounds
In the night he is virtually unable to be captured due to his extreme abilities to blend in with his surroundings. However during the day you may find him fast asleep or gorging on food. It's easier to capture asleep, otherwise you may lose your life trying to take him from his meal.
Moveset:
Morphball
Random Rawr
Missle Spam
Being Black

Good luck catching that thing... Prac is the king... :p

Prac352

Smash Lord
Guys vote for me to be most Technical Fox in GA!

Votes:

Yes:

Gerbil
X2X
Ares
Prac
Seph
Reflex
Tsunami
Ninja
Torg

No:

*placeholder for names*

>.>

EDIT:

Alpha
Darkeness Type
5' 9"
160 Pounds
In the night he is virtually unable to be captured due to his extreme abilities to blend in with his surroundings. However during the day you may find him fast asleep or gorging on food. It's easier to capture asleep, otherwise you may lose your life trying to take him from his meal.
Moveset:
Morphball
Random Rawr
Missle Spam
Being Black

Good luck catching that thing... Prac is the king... :p

Hmmmm, I'm going independant on this one. I vote Nader.

Justice777

Smash Cadet
If you walk in the tall grasses you"ll be attacked by wild smash players. good to know.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Obviously Wes is too 1337 for me so I auto lose haha...

and yeah go Tong! (even though I think you are only Puff main in GA...?)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

Anyways...

Wes - Has Bobby quit or something? He's becoming less frequent, and I definately no longer see him on the boards.
I think you can prove it. Who else in GA mains Kirby? Who in GA can beat KirbyJim in a kirby ditto? Its not so much "I'm better than everyone else at this char" its more of "I main this character and I pretty consistently beat everyone else who uses this character"
For example, I whoop the #1 Kirby in GA's CANDY *** every day, and I'm not #1 at anything.

@BlueJim- are you even COMING to this? I thought you couldn't make it?

MMs anyone else? I've already got one with reflex and carter... wanna join the list? /rice

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I think you can prove it. Who else in GA mains Kirby? Who in GA can beat KirbyJim in a kirby ditto? Its not so much "I'm better than everyone else at this char" its more of "I main this character and I pretty consistently beat everyone else who uses this character"
For example, I whoop the #1 Kirby in GA's CANDY *** every day, and I'm not #1 at anything.

MMs anyone else? I've already got one with reflex and carter... wanna join the list? /rice
I want a rematch, skank. And if Blue Jim doesn't come, I'll be highly disappointed.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I never said anything about going...I just want to know who needs a team mate...

by the way...who needs a team mate?!?!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ Twister- You're on! Name the amount and # of matches and we'll rock!

@ BlueJim- ... You psychotic yet intriguing man, you never cease to amaze me. What, would you actually come if someone would team with you this time? ;)

Prac352

Smash Lord

Erm, I've got five dollars on Reflex in that kirby ditto.

EDIT: Cept for that whole "he's not technically a Ga smasher" thing. Close enough though. He's only like 10 mins out of Columbus, so we claim him anyhow.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Um... this may seem out of place... but how would Professor X stand in a kirby ditto against him?

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
If I make it to this, I want a kirby ditto. How bout we even make it a quarter MM? =P
a quarter eh? done! hehehe, im gonna be rich!

oh, and i beat proffesor X in a kirby ditto a while back, thats how i got the title!

and also, heres the rules for being "best kirby in GA"
1. main kirby
2. live in georgia
3. be better than all the other people who main kirby in georgia (in this case thats just me and proffesor X)
4. know the kirby bible by heart (rule 3788: and thou shalt use the flippy kick to hit thy opponent when they are on a platform.... unless thou art fighting a Peach)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ey yo. As long as I show up, i'll take on kirbyjim in some dittos.

I've been playin some kirby lately for doubles.

I dont want the belt of best in GA or nothin'. But i'll throw down for a lil cash. D:

Ares726

Smash Ace
I don't think you have to main the character to be "Best ______ in ______". I think you actually risk more when you do main them. If you main Kirby and get beat by someone who doesn't, that's worse than getting beat by someone who does. Out of GA's Kirby mains, you're probably the best. But if everyone in GA entered a tourney with Kirby I don't know if you would win.

Hey, that sounds like a really good idea. Let's all enter G4S3 as Kirby. Those Finals videos will be so hilarious! I'm so for it. Or maybe Luigi/Yoshi/IC/Pichu/Mewtwo since no one in GA mains them (that I know of).

On a side note: I'm stoked about the crew battle. I think it'll be really fun. Also, I only need one more gym badge to control an Alpha. That'll be useful for teams.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Actually we do have a Luigi main, he just doesn't play as often. I'm talking to you Chewie!!!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Is anyone on Columbus offering housing for this tourney, because me and my crew need a place to chill, if anyone doesn't mind or have space.

kirby_jim

Smash Cadet
I don't think you have to main the character to be "Best ______ in ______". I think you actually risk more when you do main them. If you main Kirby and get beat by someone who doesn't, that's worse than getting beat by someone who does. Out of GA's Kirby mains, you're probably the best. But if everyone in GA entered a tourney with Kirby I don't know if you would win.

Hey, that sounds like a really good idea. Let's all enter G4S3 as Kirby. Those Finals videos will be so hilarious! I'm so for it. Or maybe Luigi/Yoshi/IC/Pichu/Mewtwo since no one in GA mains them (that I know of).

On a side note: I'm stoked about the crew battle. I think it'll be really fun. Also, I only need one more gym badge to control an Alpha. That'll be useful for teams.
well, it would be that way for the other characters, but as number 1 kirby in GA im allowed to make up the rules for being number 1 :chuckle:

um, seriously though, if you dont want me being number 1 kirby, i guess i'll stop sayin it...

-Chad-

Slackerator
Dittos simply mean you are better at fighting another Kirby. It does not imply that you are better than another, they may have more experience in matchups that actually matter.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Dittos simply mean you are better at fighting another Kirby. It does not imply that you are better than another, they may have more experience in matchups that actually matter.
^QFT

Claim it if you want Jim. Just be ready to back it up.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have to check with my mom if it's alright to have people over since she will be in FL that weekend. I will also see if I can get a hold of Darvel, or ask Alpha to get Darvel to see if he can house some peeps.

Top Bottom