• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Dude you are hilarious. Really.

If you flip town when you get lynched i will smack my head witht he desk hard, because your play have been as scummy as me.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Was going to say. :(

Anyways, will try to read this game in the future, but busy right now, and tournament Saturday.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
No i am not kidding, you have been on my my scumreads since day 1, now you are pretty much confirming you are scum.

If Gorf flips scummy Omni can die tomorrow no?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
no.

and ur **** hasn't been anywhere. you haven't been anywhere. i dont know whats more frustrating. your extremely inactive bad play this game. or the fact that you're saying that im as bad as you.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
no.

and ur **** hasn't been anywhere. you haven't been anywhere. i dont know whats more frustrating. your extremely inactive bad play this game. or the fact that you're saying that im as bad as you.
I prefer to play bad as an inactive than being active and speaking bull**** in every single psot

also

Totally Brosuke with a side of Axel. Same concept as of yesterday during the WL push.

Brosuke was going to my first push directly after Felipe and Kevin's interpretation of Day 1. As I said a while ago, I want to avoid taking strong stances (such as this) without the entire casts' input.

I think the case vs. Brosuke is a bit obvious, but I intend on making it clear why I think he's scum. Before that, I think everyone should weigh in on me and answer Brosuke's questions regarding me. Very curious to see if this wagon will actually move. More curious to see if any persons' opinion of me has changed/stayed the same and for what reasons.
Wut

Omni

BRoomer
you didn't play. period. not gonna get into this anymore, but you're the worst kind of player to have in a game

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Clearly not. I was scummy but not scummy enough to be lynched. I ****ed it off claiming today, the wagon was not decided yet. I could have stayed another day hidden as doc without chances of being killed (Only bad mafia would kill a scum player).

Omni

BRoomer
whatever, dude. it is what it is. i would've loved to give you the benefit of the doubt until i saw that you only came in cuz u were prodded. with the amount of time you were absent, you should have been modkilled or replaced. fyi, u were going to die toDay or toNight, but technically u shoulda died yesterDay

anyway, lets end this day, get the night actions going, and move on.

@mod: can u kill off chaco/kev's spot? i dont see the point of it being here anymore except to tease me with inactive goodness

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
So uh.. Just read the thread.

I was protected last night by felipe?

Okay then..uh..

Axel has a guilty on Gorf?

Man, this game already, I wasn't done pressuring Bardull..

@mod votecount please.

Don't want to hammer yet, and to be honest, I'm upset how this played out.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KevinM has not responded to his prod. Fortunately, Ryker has signed himself up as a replacement. He will replace KevinM shortly.

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Gorf |
Axel, Brosuke, Omni, Sworddancer.​
|
4 / 6​

Bardull |
Soupamario​
|
1 / 6​

Soupamario |
Bardull​
|
1 / 6​

felipe_9595 |
Red Ryu​
|
2 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, KevinM, Gorf, felipe_9595l;

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
unvote

Felipe did you crumb your role in any sort of way?

Fos: Gorf

I'll wait for this dude to get back.

Omni, your responses to Felipe are really bleck, why do you doubt his claim of being a doc? No CC yet but if there is another protective they would have CC'd. Why gives off a, he is lying, idea?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
well, first time i heard the term (The spanish translatio Miga" LoL) but i think i got the idea of what it is (A way of softclaiming no?)

In that case, yes.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Gorf |
Axel, Brosuke, Omni, Sworddancer.​
|
4 / 6​

Bardull |
Soupamario​
|
1 / 6​

Soupamario |
Bardull​
|
1 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Ryker, Gorf, felipe_9595. Red Ryu;

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ryker replaces KevinM; Thanks a lot!
Looking for a replacement for Sworddancer.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm going to claim as well because I don't feel like waiting and I think we have enough info to have a pretty solid win. Don't care for Gorf's responses, all I care about is lynching him. We don't need to waste time.

Gheb made it pretty clear what I can and not state about my role PM. But basically we/I are given choices of "clues" each night. I'm 95% sure Gordito is scum from last night.

I'm not sure about third of fourth scum. And I'm starting to think it might be possible that scum may not even know who eachother are at all? I don't know perhaps. But yeah let's lynch Gord.
That is a bald-faced lie.

Vote Axel

Gorf is my mason partner and confirmed innocent.

Omni

BRoomer
tho I can't see why Axel would lie since if Gord flipped town his *** would be on the next Day's platter

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
doesn't do much to guess those

@Axel: Ryker is calling you a liar. Still think he's scum? Or do you think there's another explanation?

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I pressured Omni
then
Axel said 95% chance Gorf is scum cuz night action
Ryker claimed Gorf to be his town confirmed mason partner

Now we wait for