• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The extent of the conversation is Gorf essentially saying,

"What's up."

and Chaco saying:

"You're probably better off talking to me in private message or on AIM (insert AIM)." and johning about not going to be on SWF much.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This is called Gheb's Super Secret Special mafia, you jerk. I had to get something concrete, and it's here now. Prepare to get lynched.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also, lol, when I wasn't going to make QTs for Touhou Mafia, Gheb had to make sure they were made because he didn't want them not to have it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This is called Gheb's Super Secret Special mafia, you jerk. I had to get something concrete, and it's here now. Prepare to get lynched.
Come at me bro?

Your line of reasoning isn't even solid.

Assuming Brosuke Mason:

First problem - You would CC immediately.
Second problem - You would have a QT.
Third problem - You are voting me in an attempt to scare me out of a gambit. Brosuke Mason would be voting Gorf (the one that has a claimed guilty) on the off chance I'm telling the truth.

Your play and your claim do not line up.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Come at me bro?
First time I will in my history of playing with you.

Your line of reasoning isn't even solid.
No way.

First problem - You would CC immediately.
Refuted. The set up is janky, multiple masons are possible. Having something more concrete was REQUIRED.
Second problem - You would have a QT.
Hey, that's my problem with you too!
Third problem - You are voting me in an attempt to scare me out of a gambit. Brosuke Mason would be voting Gorf (the one that has a claimed guilty) on the off chance I'm telling the truth.
I'm voting Ryker. You are the one lying. Either of you can die, but your information right now is in direct contradiction with mine. Voting to scare you out of a gambit? Ryker, I adore your gambits, I make love with them. But not this time, because you're not town.

Your play and your claim do not line up.
Hah. Wrong.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Refuted. The set up is janky, multiple masons are possible. Having something more concrete was REQUIRED.
Where the hell are you getting that? We have a flipped traitor. A claimed doctor. Claimed masonry. The only wonky roles that have been claimed are Zen's and your's.

I'm voting Ryker. You are the one lying. Either of you can die, but your information right now is in direct contradiction with mine. Voting to scare you out of a gambit? Ryker, I adore your gambits, I make love with them. But not this time, because you're not town.
So... you see no possibility that I am telling the truth. No possibility that there could be a reason for my claim. No possibilities at all. I don't buy that.

Chill out pal.

Just know that should I die, Axel is scum. And Xonar is probably scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Doesn't this count like a slip?
No. It's an explanation of your motivation. However, as it moves on, I think that you're simply scum who thinks I'm gambitting rather than town. If that were the case, you'd be free to claim a private communication role and ride it out.

No thanks, pal.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Where the hell are you getting that? We have a flipped traitor. A claimed doctor. Claimed masonry. The only wonky roles that have been claimed are Zen's and your's.
My role is wonky? Do tell me more.

Listen, it's called Super Secret Special. There is an indy and mafia confirmed, but no kill this night.
Sword alluded to having something to disprove the claimed doc too.

This is an unorthodox set-up, everything is hinting at it.

So... you see no possibility that I am telling the truth. No possibility that there could be a reason for my claim. No possibilities at all. I don't buy that.
Right now, you're lying straight in my face. Besides that, looking at my Gorf read, that refers to scum as well. It's quite obviously that in my PoV, everything points towards you being scum. Quite literally everything.

Axel

J|Zεη
No. It's an explanation of your motivation. However, as it moves on, I think that you're simply scum who thinks I'm gambitting rather than town. If that were the case, you'd be free to claim a private communication role and ride it out.

No thanks, pal.
You're basically admitting to him being town with that posts. Now all the sudden you're claiming him to be scum. Why would he think you were gambling if you were town and he was scum? What reason at all would he have to think you weren't being legit. You slipped bro.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

No thanks, pal.
What basis do you have for scum? Here is where the fact that you're going to be a liability regardless of alignment comes into play. You read nothing.

You're lying, you're not reading, you're conjuring reads out of your ***. Die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My role is wonky? Do tell me more.

Listen, it's called Super Secret Special. There is an indy and mafia confirmed, but no kill this night.
Sword alluded to having something to disprove the claimed doc too.

This is an unorthodox set-up, everything is hinting at it.
Neighbor claim. No QT. In a game with a masonry.

Quote please, wrt Swords.

I saw the indy confirmed thing.

Unorthodox? Does that excuse that nebulous piece of **** that Zen called a role claim? Or is he your neighbor?

Right now, you're lying straight in my face. Besides that, looking at my Gorf read, that refers to scum as well. It's quite obviously that in my PoV, everything points towards you being scum. Quite literally everything.
No. I don't buy a word of your ****. I wouldn't even pay for a ****ing vowel. You will die. It's simply a matter of when.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're basically admitting to him being town with that posts. Now all the sudden you're claiming him to be scum. Why would he think you were gambling if you were town and he was scum? What reason at all would he have to think you weren't being legit. You slipped bro.
Pokemafia maybe? Any number of times I've been lying?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Neighbor claim. No QT. In a game with a masonry.

Quote please, wrt Swords.

I saw the indy confirmed thing.

Unorthodox? Does that excuse that nebulous piece of **** that Zen called a role claim? Or is he your neighbor?
You're going to ****ing read if you wanna know **** or you're going to be left in the dark. I'll personally make sure nobody supplies you with quotes.
Not claiming partners AT ALL.

No. I don't buy a word of your ****. I wouldn't even pay for a ****ing vowel. You will die. It's simply a matter of when.
Nobody cares if you buy what I say or not, because I've found hard evidence of you lying. It's not about you, because right now, you're talking and not having anything with basis. It's your word versus mine, and mine has the upper hand.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We had a daycop gambit already...
Really don't give a ****. I've got an inno on Gorf which is why I claimed in an effort not to out myself. Chaco never used the damn ability on Day 1. I'm asking Gheb if I can get a randomized result to make up for the loss.

Axel

J|Zεη
Really don't give a ****. I've got an inno on Gorf which is why I claimed in an effort not to out myself. Chaco never used the damn ability on Day 1. I'm asking Gheb if I can get a randomized result to make up for the loss.
Sorry man. Gheb specifically stated that Chaco's abilities would be randomized if he didn't return. So yeh you just slipped up again.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ryker not reading catching him once again.

It's a wonder how many times we have to hit him back down into that grave though.

Top Bottom