• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Axel

J|Zεη
That is a bald-faced lie.

Vote Axel

Gorf is my mason partner and confirmed innocent.
Now this should get interesting. You see the problem here Ryker is that you assume that I'm lying rather than simply mistaken. The 95% sure should tell you for one that the clues we receive are left to our interpretation. So what made you jump to the conclusion that I am lying? I've been intentionally vague with this, so it's very interesting for you to jump to such a conclusion so fast rather than attempting to obtain more information or even look at the situation objectively. This leads me to believe that you're trying to pull the same gambit you pulled in Upick Pokemon mafia with Laundry. Unfortunately I wasn't there to call you out on it then, but I am here now my friend. Show me you & gord's crumb please. Surely one of you had to do so somewhere :smash:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dun dun dunnn. The call out. Kinda had the same feel, Broxel. I looked for a code in Ryker's post, but I didn't see one though. Phooey.

@Brosuke, didn't you say that there could be an Indy SK BP/Town BP which would nullify the doc clear on Soupa? Why are you buying into the Soupa clear now?

Either way, gonna unvote since no good comes from keeping my vote on Soupa...for now.

Unvote

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dun dun dunnn. The call out. Kinda had the same feel, Broxel. I looked for a code in Ryker's post, but I didn't see one though. Phooey.

@Brosuke, didn't you say that there could be an Indy SK BP/Town BP which would nullify the doc clear on Soupa? Why are you buying into the Soupa clear now?

Either way, gonna unvote since no good comes from keeping my vote on Soupa...for now.

Unvote
Not buying the clear. Just saying that you can't pressure Soupa at all, your vote being there is unfruitful, he's not going to be the lynch regardless at this point.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Bardull: Ugh this discussion is so dumb. I guess I vaguely worded my sentence.

I'm just saying that under these circumstances, you can't pressure Soupa.

@Axel: I'm so down with lynching Omni still, if it wasn't for this situation.

Guess I'll BP Bodyguard Axel tonight.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Axel |
Ryker, Omni​
|
2 / 6​

Gorf |
Axel, Sworddancer.​
|
2 / 6​

Bardull |
Soupamario​
|
1 / 6​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Gorf, felipe_9595, Brosuke, Bardull, Red Ryu;

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Axel has more reason to slightly crumb and soft-claim a guilty on gorf more than Ryker does claiming mason with gorf. Omni brings up another point in that even if gorf flipped town mason, Axel would simply be putting a target on himself.

Yes, you can argue 95% is a fallback, but Axel feels legit in their actions.

The only thing I'm worried about is if Ryker is gambiting as town or scum.

Personally, I feel it can go either way and I liked Axel calling out Ryker on the whole thing by asking to provide crumbs.

unvote

Bardull,I am not claiming anything today, and I am not concerned with what happened to me last night, it is all speculation.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Brosuke - Alright, fair enough.

@Axel - I did read up. Admittedly I avoided the huge wall of text battle you and Omni had >___>; I'll take a look at it in a minute.

I'm at a tussle because Omni reads as Town D1 to me, but he's sort of silly during D2. Going for Felipe after a doc claim was pretty silly *head scratch*. No one died N1 either. I'm guessing Omni was just tunneling really, really hard on Felipe. I'm not sure if Scumni would do that though.

WIFOM aside, gonna look at his posts again.

Gorf reads Town to me as well. but since you claim to have something on him, I'm waiting to see how everything plays out.

#HBC | ѕoup

Axel, in the unlikely event that Ryker does follow-through on his mason claim, how would you feel about your report then?

Is there any other theories you might have?

Axel

J|Zεη
@Brosuke - Alright, fair enough.

@Axel - I did read up. Admittedly I avoided the huge wall of text battle you and Omni had >___>; I'll take a look at it in a minute.

I'm at a tussle because Omni reads as Town D1 to me, but he's sort of silly during D2. Going for Felipe after a doc claim was pretty silly *head scratch*. No one died N1 either. I'm guessing Omni was just tunneling really, really hard on Felipe. I'm not sure if Scumni would do that though.

WIFOM aside, gonna look at his posts again.

Gorf reads Town to me as well. but since you claim to have something on him, I'm waiting to see how everything plays out.
Where are you getting your Gorf read from?

Axel

J|Zεη
Axel, in the unlikely event that Ryker does follow-through on his mason claim, how would you feel about your report then?

Is there any other theories you might have?
No use on speculating over hypotheticals. Gorf is scum. After his flip we lynch Ryker. That's all I have for you now.

Axel

J|Zεη
I'd never claim that it would be worth lynching myself under any circumstance. That would just be horrible. But like I said it wont happen.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Zen has lied and followed through on cop guilties he made up before.

I want gorf to respond and for Felipe to tell me if he crumbed Doc or not.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

@Bronar

I don't think Ryker is being serious with his mason claim, and I really don't see Axel doing this as scum at all.

#HBC | ѕoup

This isn't the same as a straight up cop claim, there is other tidbits. Answer Axel please.

Also felipe did crumb it, he said "but what if they're doc?" or something like that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

RR, you have a poor tendency to out right skim.

Felipe already gave his response, as did I to your previous question towards me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Felipe admitted to not intentionally crumbing doc; he said his post exclaiming that Chaco could be doc wasn't an intentional crumb.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Now this should get interesting. You see the problem here Ryker is that you assume that I'm lying rather than simply mistaken. The 95% sure should tell you for one that the clues we receive are left to our interpretation. So what made you jump to the conclusion that I am lying? I've been intentionally vague with this, so it's very interesting for you to jump to such a conclusion so fast rather than attempting to obtain more information or even look at the situation objectively. This leads me to believe that you're trying to pull the same gambit you pulled in Upick Pokemon mafia with Laundry. Unfortunately I wasn't there to call you out on it then, but I am here now my friend. Show me you & gord's crumb please. Surely one of you had to do so somewhere :smash:
What did you receive?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There isn't one. I haven't been in this game. Actually, my entire slot hasn't been in this game.

Speaking of gambits to call people on, what the hell do you think you're doing now? I'm almost completely sure that you are lying. All that leaves me to do is to analyze why.

Look at the role you just claimed. It's something so damn malleable it can fit whatever you need. It leaves you a backdoor on taking a guilty stance. It has a restriction where you can't even ****ing talk about it?

You're full of ****.

Now then, can you explain to me WHY you decided to do it?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, have you heard anything from Gorf? Anything he said to Chaco?
Any communication that happened happened via instant messenger (AIM). I haven't seen Gorf or Chaco online since I replaced in. I don't have an easy way to contact KevMo.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Weird. Usually communication is QT these days.

Did your PM explicitly state Gorf is town? Do you ever plan on reading this game?

Top Bottom