• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Quickeditting died off. Frustrating, to say the least.

I don't expect a claim myself, but it's the popular opinion that you should.

What I do expect is a player who reads and comments. I want a read list, a current one.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No it's not. This set up is SUPER SECRET SPECIAL. Soup is NOT cleared. There could be a roleblocker. There could be a bullet proof indy who got shot. Et cetera.

Felipe, if people ask you if you can protect yourself, don't answer.

Axel, unvote. Gorf won't be available until Sunday/Saturday-late at least. Voting him and pressuring him now is entirely unproductive.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Connection numbers:

Interactions:
Soupamario: 3
Omni: 3
Red Ruy: 5
Chaco: 1
Sworddancer: 1

Defended:
Omni: 5
Soup : 1
Brosuke: 2

Accused:
Red Ruy: 2
Inferno: 1
Brosuke: 1

Stances taken,
Omni is town.
Ruy is anti town/scum.
Soup is being pro town.
Gorf was null
Inferno wasn't commented on stance wise, could be taken as null.
Chaco is inactive, so null
Brosuke is inactive so Null.
Bardull didn't post yet so null.
Swords is leaning town.
Felipe is not mentioned
J is not Mentioned.

~

Conclusions:
Very buddy buddy of Omni.
Was ok with me dead at first then backed off.
Felipe got almost nop mention in his posts like Chaco did.
Brosuke has sudden changes readwise from WL.
Was ok with Inferno dying at the end.
Love this post.

Axel

J|Zεη
I'm going to claim as well because I don't feel like waiting and I think we have enough info to have a pretty solid win. Don't care for Gorf's responses, all I care about is lynching him. We don't need to waste time.

Gheb made it pretty clear what I can and not state about my role PM. But basically we/I are given choices of "clues" each night. I'm 95% sure Gordito is scum from last night.

I'm not sure about third of fourth scum. And I'm starting to think it might be possible that scum may not even know who eachother are at all? I don't know perhaps. But yeah let's lynch Gord.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
LOL Vote: Gorf

fine. =3

but damn if he flips scum imma look mad scummy. dont taze me bro

Omni

BRoomer
i was wondering why u were pressuring me so hard over gorf

im like, 'this guy isn't a threat, wtf'

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno who are your scum reads right now? Are you voting anyone? I can't remember. Vote someone please if you aren't.
Vote is on nobody. Can you make a new case on Gorf? I remember it a bit and I kinda liked it, but I wanna know your thoughts right now. You can just link your post if you want. Xonar still sits uneasy with me and I don't wanna rule out that option. Honestly I want others to post more. I feel like almost all of D2 so far was Omni, you, and Xonar with a little bit of me + Felipe claiming.

no one died lastNight. do u think a power role with the ability to block should claim whether or not they targeted somebody (to protect or stop) and who?
Well too late but I wanna give an answer when I read this (before the claim). I was gonna say if the person was BP they should claim (if you are BP and were the NK target speak up).

Well ok, since i am the obvius lynch target. I am the Doc. Protected Soupamario.
You being the doc, I definitely want you to be more active. Keep the ideas fresh in your mind. Also willing to call soup town based on this information. Give us some reads (I don't care if you agree with the majority). What do you think of Omni vs. Xonar + Axel? Who do you wanna lynch?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
>he didnt read anything
>you ask for a stance

>axel hints towards having a guilty on gorf
>nobody votes gorf

What happened to this world?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Well too late but I wanna give an answer when I read this (before the claim). I was gonna say if the person was BP they should claim (if you are BP and were the NK target speak up).
Dooooooooon't do this.

Felipe, I have reason to believe that that claim is fake. You didn't happen to crumb it, did you?
This set up is cloooooooosed. And yes, he did crumb it. Ugh.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Btw i dont know if you noticed but i received prod. I only remebered this thread because i had a new pm >_>

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm going to claim as well because I don't feel like waiting and I think we have enough info to have a pretty solid win. Don't care for Gorf's responses, all I care about is lynching him. We don't need to waste time.

Gheb made it pretty clear what I can and not state about my role PM. But basically we/I are given choices of "clues" each night. I'm 95% sure Gordito is scum from last night.

I'm not sure about third of fourth scum. And I'm starting to think it might be possible that scum may not even know who eachother are at all? I don't know perhaps. But yeah let's lynch Gord.
I'm 95% sure Gordito is scum from last night.
This is necessary.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I didn't read Xonar. I know the set up is closed but I'm kinda doubting that Gheb would of made the set up like this.

#HBC | Dancer

Ugh, but I just reed what Axel said and I believe I know his intentions.

Which would mean that Gorf should be the lynch toDay.

unvote vote Gorf

I'm not letting Felipe off the hook, but I still haven't reed anything and probably won't for awhile tbh.

Omni

BRoomer
zen what gives u the impression that mafia cant talk with each other

#HBC | Dancer

Oh wait nvm, reed up and basically saw that Zen already claimed. Guess there wasn't any reason for me to side step that. >.>

Omni

BRoomer
you be quiet. ur not allowed to talk anymore. i hope scum feeds on your brains toNight for playing such a terrible game. idk even know why you joined

Top Bottom