• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nothing, but hopefully if he gets prodded he sees the pressure and does something, not saying we can;t do other things like question and comment on other people.
But isn't it more efficient to pressure others and leave Felipe be?

I will get a better read on Felipe if he's not under pressure.

Granted, it might make him contribute less, but what do you expect from him, really?

Voting Felipe right now is anti-town (not scummy per se) and NOT endorsed AT ALL by me.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Red flag. Don't know why you're asking Town to operate under this assumption. WL's interactions/disconnects with others could lead to finding scum. :|

Interaction between Brosuke and Omni is kind of legit. Don't know how Omni knew Chaco replaced out via PM. Also don't know why Gheb felt the need to point out that Chaco requested out via PM. Huh. +points for Brosuke.

Omni refuting it by saying it was common sense is kind of gross. Definitely not reaching.

Brosuke makes a legit argument against Omni.

Omni holds onto theory that Chaco is Town, hence why Chaco replaced out, but it doesn't explain why Omni knew Chaco replaced out via PM before Gheb confirmed it. Seems like a legit scum slip to me. Eh. Maybe -I- was the naive one, oi Omnibrah?
Because that assumption lets us assume the least putting us in the most safest position.

I've already said it's meta. "Don't know how Omni knew" is just repeating what Brosuke said which I've already answered.

I held onto the theory that Chaco/Kevin's slot is most likely vanilla townie based on meta. Again, stop reaching for the idea that I somehow knew Chaco replaced. It's impossible for me to have known anything regarding Chaco unless I was in communication with Chaco. I've said all this to Brosuke already.

So: What exactly about this play is a scum slip? I'd like you to explain your accusations thoroughly.

Wasn't intentionally buddying you. I agree with your slot so far, except for that weird **** at the beginning of D2. Seemed sus. Reread my posts. I didn't have you as confirmed Town to me until like 20 pages in.

Don't like people calling my play buddying. When I have a town read, I team up with that player. That's really all there is to it. Personally don't think my holding hands with Omni is forced, but that's up to you guys to decide.
That's fine. Seems less forced then most.
Omni though, I just can't shake how off it feels to read the buddying from WL.
How do you interpret WL's buddying towards me?

I don't really think Felipe is town, but that doesn't mean that should be our main objective here. Let's be really realistic here, a pressured and active felipe is no difference than a inactive and lurking felipe, either one is really hard to determine. If nobody seems my ideals, then we can go ahead with it, but I just don't want this day being wasted; I'll vote felipe as a last resort.

We're nowhere near close lylo and I almost want to hit anyone who wants to regard that this early in the game.
This is fine, but if he isn't lynched by toNight I'mma be pissed. unvote

But removing dumb/scum/inactive is essential early game. Especially when we have a lead like this. If you reach lylo with no inactives and no dumb/scum it is MUCH easier to draw connections from the entire game whereas the ones I mentioned above become liabilities and loose ends with unreliable traffic.

Instead, I want to talk about Omni regarding the above topic, since he seems to be really inclined on the inactive bit.

Omni, what is your current stance on inactives? weren't you the one to say that Chaco was possible inactive town?

Also, look closely at the wording, i'm not saying your stance on inactivity, i'm asking you your stance on the inactives.
Still the same. Lynch them. Immediately. Yes, it's possible for Chaco/Kev slot to be inactive town, but it's not guaranteed and it's based purely on meta. If I made a decision to keep Chaco/Kev alive solely based on meta (since that's the only thing we have at the moment) then I'd be a horrible mafia player.

If anyone is wondering why I chose Bardull over Axel, it's because I feel that's it something better to pursue right now, as Axel is purely gut.
That's funny because I would have chosen Axel over Bardull. I understand what you're referring to when you say "gut". It's simply because he's being very ominous this game. Personally, I know that town Zen would be up and down the block scumhunting like a boss and looking more transparent then glass itself.

Omni seems to be playing like town today, not that he is. Or maybe it's just the change in avitar.

What is different from my play compared to yesterday, Axel?

Things may have changed since I've been in here. Why aren't you (Zen) being more proactive in your scumhunting? This is something that I'd expect from town Zen.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Bardull
My reasoning has already been said, show me your argument.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Axel(J & Zen) have always been a hard read for me, and I can admit that, there's just some sort of gut feeling i'm getting from them, and hopefully I can elaborate on this more later.
I was considering Indy but decided that it's not what I want to be looking at right now.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
unvote

ok. glad we can be over this and move on.
Wat. This unvote. Still wonder why this moment was the good moment to unvote, really. You claim you hunt anti-town, but he's not because he admits to ****ing up? Naw.

note: giving Gorf a place for his vote

i try to refrain from handing down any kind of verdict [...] until everyone has posted and given me enough information to assess the company in its own.
J is legit. Train of thought is on point
After 1 post by J. Wow. Inconsistent.

Analysis still holds true. The only thing he did this day was hate on RR, hate on inactives and jump on Xonar. Those were the easiest things to do that day, like, LITERALLY. Oh and he had like 100 posts by the end of D1, almost twice as much as the number two.

Good read.

[collapse="Side note on Gorf: Ewww."]
Xonar I agree with you to a certain extent about Omni's play in the beginning, but how are you feeling about his more recent play? He's most definitely starting to do more than what he was in the beginning, does that really make an impact for you?
[/collapse]

suggesting that im "doing something" but i'm not "doing anything". that's the 2nd time or 3rd time i've heard that. what exactly is it that i'm not doing? because if nothing constitutes:

1.) wanting to kill RR asap
2.) finding Inferno/RR/J to be townish
3.) starting a nice bandwagon on Brosuke
4.) reserving harsher reads until everyone has posted
5.) showing my distrust for WL

then yes i've done nothin' bro. but everything i've said has been clear, cut, and transparent.
On RR. Three town reads. Bandwagon on the obvious target. Not giving out reads. Suspecting another obvious target. Yes sir, I'm calling this nothing significant at all.

i dont mind the pressure. i actually greet it openly with open arms.
Why? Aren't you town? Got something to prove?

you're slipping on my list simply because your lack of support on the brosuke train.
Tyranny status. (1)

Axel on Omni once again.

ad hominem's aside

id rather not clash with someone who is fairly active when we still have players 3-4 days into the game who haven barely offered anything. i think our clean dislike for each other's play has been established. tbqh, your lack of actual cooperation and brazeness reminds me of me as i am now and im town so i feel slightly relieved

i still think your reads suck but they don't seem to have a craftiness intention behind it. to be frank, brosuke, this is the exact same read that i had on RR where i'd find it very difficult to see his gambit play being anywhere kind of acceptable especially if they discussed their ish beforehand

at this point, i am now increasingly wanting the same responses from the people i keep mentioning just so the stance can be made. i think moving on to WL immediately is a bit too premature and it wouldn't be wise to let people kinda just whiff over you vs. me/inferno/gouf/etc. without any kind of deep thought.

at this rate, however, felipe needs to die or be replaced.

@bardull: how do u want to proceed forward? i read your post and generally agree with most of it.

unvote
Note: Jumps off Xonar. Didn't get what he want out of the wagon though, but still jumps off of it. That counts as inconsistency to me (post of interest). Back to cookie cutter inactives.

Hey lookie, Axel said that too.

(This might be language barrier but isn't this a contradiction?)

These posts that destroy his posts, which he escapes with a nice picture.

First post in a while not with some quality. but it's a reaction post. Ugh.

D1 Omni was inconsistent, reactionary, picked easy targets, fluffy. I could go on and on about how going after inactives that hard is weird and almost asking for free lynches, but that's up to your interpretation. It could be his playstyle...

D2.
Starts out with the weird Chaco thing. Read onwards here to refresh that.

Posts of interest.

[collapse="funny to see the same names, but eh"]
so down with brosuke wagon. i want to hear chaco, bardull, sworddancer, and felipe's interepration of brosue as well since the RR train was just a hate train (in which i gladly led).
Not necessarily.

I think RR, Inferno, and Gouf are fine. After the reread, I'm slighty more weary (or should I say more aware) of Soupa. Don't trust Axel's slot at the moment. Don't trust Chaco. Don't trust you. Sorta' holding hands with Brodancer. Maybe Bardull, too. But I think I may be too naive to hold hands with them at the moment.

And Felipe needs to die. Vote: Felipe

That's all really.
[/collapse]

Sorta unsettled by Omni's heavy focus towards Felipe and Chaco this day, the two weakest and easiest to pick on players. Most things I stated throughout the day already, like how he changed his posting style and stuff.

It's not good, but it's better than yesterday.

I'm down with Omni pressure regardless.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote: Omni

Sorry Axel but I'm ditching the Gorf train until he's actually here and I can work with him. He's been looking bad, I admit, but I'd rather see some Omni pressure.

Omni

BRoomer
can you try condensing your thoughts to a shorter amount of posts? that'd be dope

What changed here?
nothing changed. what change did you notice?

Would love to have been told more still, Omni.
tell you more about what? chaco? you're still on this and it's wasting time.

the only way chaco and i could have communicated if we were in some sort mason. which makes no sense considering he was town traitor as mafia but came up town-aligned during investigations.

hm

you've been talking. alot. but why do i get the idea that the majority of your questions have less intention to scumhunt and more intention to ask questions for the sake of asking?

dont get me wrong. some of your questions are good questions. however, they have become sporadically spread out. and they do not seem to tie in you actually applying significant pressure on any one person.

your main 3 scum picks haven't changed from your early game D1 reads. if u truly believe that one of the three of us is scum why aren't you actually applying significant pressure on one of the three us? the absence of that pressure combined with your sporadic branching makes me wonder if your scum picks have changed, or if you have a weak foundation for finding the 3 of us scummy.

to exercise this, i'd like you to point out exactly why you'd be fine with having me die toDay.

Omni

BRoomer
ninja'd by what i was actually requesting it appears

i'll respond shorlty

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I meant to ask this earlier, but I've been busy and it slipped my mind. This is the first time I've seen a traitor (and I checked what it was on mafiascum. I didn't talk to Gheb about it). If WL counted as scum for the scum-town ratio, would it be safe to assume that there are 2 mafiosi left?

Axel

J|Zεη
What is different from my play compared to yesterday, Axel?
Two things. You're being more reasonable (though you still seem to twist stuff such as the call out bardull/bronar have made on you assuming Chaco asked to be replaced. You're completely missing the point there. Your #551 is the only reasonable defense on that issue). What I mean by reasonable is willingness to see adjust your stances/views such as the "oh you're right" and how you just unvoted Felipe.
Things may have changed since I've been in here. Why aren't you (Zen) being more proactive in your scumhunting? This is something that I'd expect from town Zen.
Not sure why you are trying to use meta here. You keep making contradictory/hypocritical statements. As you said earlier "I haven't played mafia in months, you have no meta on me lol" or something like that. Zen has toned down quite a bit and he actually started to before he left. Furthermore, even if that was accurate Zenmeta, I am Axel as I told ya ;)

Now then, there actually has been some stuff I would have commented on, but Bronar has been on my same line of thought for most things and making those comments himself. I don't need to be as "proactive" because he is doing all that for me lol.

I was considering Indy but decided that it's not what I want to be looking at right now.
O_O

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
nothing changed. what change did you notice?
Misread. Was busy with the large post.

tell you more about what? chaco? you're still on this and it's wasting time.

the only way chaco and i could have communicated if we were in some sort mason. which makes no sense considering he was town traitor as mafia but came up town-aligned during investigations.
Can someone tell me what Omni is saying here? Inferno? Felipe? Sword? Seriously I'd love a translator here because I don't know what's going on.

Axel

J|Zεη
I meant to ask this earlier, but I've been busy and it slipped my mind. This is the first time I've seen a traitor (and I checked what it was on mafiascum. I didn't talk to Gheb about it). If WL counted as scum for the scum-town ratio, would it be safe to assume that there are 2 mafiosi left?
He counted as town for the scum-town ratio. There's probably 2 mafs and 1 indy. Now that I think about it, I've kind of had it in my head that there was 2 left as well. But yeah.

Bronar I'm down.

Vote: Omni

btw Omni can you explain your Gorf read to me?

Axel

J|Zεη
Bardull, after reading #690, will you support a vote on Omni?

Soup I'd like to hear your thoughts on #690 and Omni as well.

Omni

BRoomer
unvote

ok. glad we can be over this and move on.
Wat. This unvote. Still wonder why this moment was the good moment to unvote, really. You claim you hunt anti-town, but he's not because he admits to ****ing up? Naw.
yes. RR's anti-town move was his gambit and the follow-up that proceeded in which he thought he was doing something constructive. admitting the **** up and moving on is what i had hoped he done. there was no real value in applying any kind of pressure for RR's stunt here after he stopped.

and i do hunt anti-town. which is why i was the one furthest up RR's *** during the entire ordeal.

note: giving Gorf a place for his vote

i try to refrain from handing down any kind of verdict [...] until everyone has posted and given me enough information to assess the company in its own.
J is legit. Train of thought is on point
After 1 post by J. Wow. Inconsistent.
a verdict consist of labeling someone as scum or town. at the time, did not do so. saying J is "legit" does not mean he is town. it means exactly what it says and i clarified by the following statement saying that his train of thought was great.

why would you omit the fact that J/Axel has never appeared on my town list? you're observant enough to notice this.

Analysis still holds true. The only thing he did this day was hate on RR, hate on inactives and jump on Xonar. Those were the easiest things to do that day, like, LITERALLY. Oh and he had like 100 posts by the end of D1, almost twice as much as the number two.
Good read.
yes, these posts were made and responded to.

suggesting that im "doing something" but i'm not "doing anything". that's the 2nd time or 3rd time i've heard that. what exactly is it that i'm not doing? because if nothing constitutes:

1.) wanting to kill RR asap
2.) finding Inferno/RR/J to be townish
3.) starting a nice bandwagon on Brosuke
4.) reserving harsher reads until everyone has posted
5.) showing my distrust for WL

then yes i've done nothin' bro. but everything i've said has been clear, cut, and transparent.
On RR. Three town reads. Bandwagon on the obvious target. Not giving out reads. Suspecting another obvious target. Yes sir, I'm calling this nothing significant at all.
then what do you consider significant at that point in the game, Brosuke? i made stances. i instantly called RR's bluff (because i knew for a fact that it was a bluff). and i showed my discontent for the guy that ended up being lynched and mafia. if that's not enough for you, then that's fine, but i'm content with my progress and it appears the most people are as well.

i dont mind the pressure. i actually greet it openly with open arms.
Why? Aren't you town? Got something to prove?
i dont understand this question nor its reasoning nor its implications. frankly, i don't like these questions either

of course i dont mind pressure. of course i am town. and of course i have something to prove. unfortunately, the rest of the cast has not had the gratification of seeing my town PM from Gheb so proving that i am indeed town is essential and necessary. just because you're town doesn't mean you don't have anything to prove.

if i were not greeted with pressure i would be very concerned. the same concern that comes about when i am easily labeled as townie by some.

you're slipping on my list simply because your lack of support on the brosuke train.
Tyranny status. (1)

Axel on Omni once again.

ad hominem's aside

id rather not clash with someone who is fairly active when we still have players 3-4 days into the game who haven barely offered anything. i think our clean dislike for each other's play has been established. tbqh, your lack of actual cooperation and brazeness reminds me of me as i am now and im town so i feel slightly relieved

i still think your reads suck but they don't seem to have a craftiness intention behind it. to be frank, brosuke, this is the exact same read that i had on RR where i'd find it very difficult to see his gambit play being anywhere kind of acceptable especially if they discussed their ish beforehand

at this point, i am now increasingly wanting the same responses from the people i keep mentioning just so the stance can be made. i think moving on to WL immediately is a bit too premature and it wouldn't be wise to let people kinda just whiff over you vs. me/inferno/gouf/etc. without any kind of deep thought.

at this rate, however, felipe needs to die or be replaced.

@bardull: how do u want to proceed forward? i read your post and generally agree with most of it.

unvote
Note: Jumps off Xonar. Didn't get what he want out of the wagon though, but still jumps off of it. That counts as inconsistency to me (post of interest). Back to cookie cutter inactives.
no, i didn't get what i wanted. unfortunately, people wanted to concentrate more on WL rather than finish concentrating on you. obviously the final result was good, but i was looking for specific views from specific players since i did not find you in a good light.

once it appeared that the wagon would not push i let it be since sitting on an empty bandwagon involves no pressure and defeats the purpose of having one. there are no consistencies. i simply moved on.

(This might be language barrier but isn't this a contradiction?)
yes, language fail. i was reiterating that my stances were not neutral.

they don't destroy anything. if they did, i'd be under some kind of noose

im not sure why this post would leave u unsettled

D1 Omni was inconsistent, reactionary, picked easy targets, fluffy. I could go on and on about how going after inactives that hard is weird and almost asking for free lynches, but that's up to your interpretation. It could be his playstyle...
i disagree. for reasons already stated.

Omni

BRoomer
Two things. You're being more reasonable (though you still seem to twist stuff such as the call out bardull/bronar have made on you assuming Chaco asked to be replaced. You're completely missing the point there. Your #551 is the only reasonable defense on that issue). What I mean by reasonable is willingness to see adjust your stances/views such as the "oh you're right" and how you just unvoted Felipe.
i found my d1 play reasonable as well, but ok

Not sure why you are trying to use meta here. You keep making contradictory/hypocritical statements. As you said earlier "I haven't played mafia in months, you have no meta on me lol" or something like that. Zen has toned down quite a bit and he actually started to before he left. Furthermore, even if that was accurate Zenmeta, I am Axel as I told ya ;)

:glare: point taken

Now then, there actually has been some stuff I would have commented on, but Bronar has been on my same line of thought for most things and making those comments himself. I don't need to be as "proactive" because he is doing all that for me lol.
so basically your thoughts are aligned with Brosuke's. i feared that that was the case.

Axel

J|Zεη
Hahaha I didn't notice the phone thing. That's pretty funny. I don't how much we can consider it seeing that Chaco is no longer in the game to defend himself though.

Omni

BRoomer
Can someone tell me what Omni is saying here? Inferno? Felipe? Sword? Seriously I'd love a translator here because I don't know what's going on.
chaco. replaced out. red flag for you. how did omni know? omni guessed correctly. that's how? you don't buy it. i explain a scenario. one in which Chaco can communicate with me. gheb described his role as one that could not communicate with mafia. confirmed. only possible way to communicate with Chaco is through a strange mason. a mason is where two people are allowed to talk. either way, the only scenario is that im town or indy involved in a mason with a Town Traitor. which is highly unlikely. so the fact that you're still entertaining the idea that my guess is a legit tie-in with Chaco is amusing. and if u still want to keep those options open then u have to be open to the fact that any scenario playing out with me communicating with Chaco would decrease the chances that im mafia to 0%.

is that better?

btw Omni can you explain your Gorf read to me?
sure. his D1 game presented him with a lot of disconnections with players such as Inferno, RR, Brosuke, and Soupa. besides his early game stance of players that are townie i did not find anything specific about Gorf that caught my eye as scummy.

this is the same train that would've occurred D1 if anyone would have agreed with you. i don't see this wagon sailing, but if it does, i'd be interested in seeing who changed their mind regarding me and why

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'll get to your big post later but I really want to get this settled.

chaco. replaced out. red flag for you.
how did omni know? omni guessed correctly.
that's how? you don't buy it.
i explain a scenario. one in which Chaco can communicate with me.
gheb described his role as one that could not communicate with mafia. confirmed.
only possible way to communicate with Chaco is through a strange mason. a mason is where two people are allowed to talk.
WashedLaundry is the traitor here, not Chaco. WTF dude. This is soooooooo weird. Like. Not even scummy I guess? Just weird as ****.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Omni is saying that he assumed Chaco asked to be replaced out. He has no actual proof and was basing it completely on Chaco's relationship with Gheb. What I disagree with Omni on this matter is to base his role off of replacing out. He can still be anything.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

WashedLaundry is the traitor here, not Chaco. WTF dude. This is soooooooo weird. Like. Not even scummy I guess? Just weird as ****.
also

how did omni know? omni guessed correctly.
You guessed AGAINST the information given by the mod. JUST SAYING. It's irrelevant though, you don't need to respond to this.

Axel

J|Zεη
sure. his D1 game presented him with a lot of disconnections with players such as Inferno, RR, Brosuke, and Soupa. besides his early game stance of players that are townie i did not find anything specific about Gorf that caught my eye as scummy.
Why are these disconnections important in terms of whether or not Gorf is scum or not? You have a town read on all of the people you listed except Brosuke so how would disconnections from them mean anything?

Can you point out to me the early game stances he had that were scummy to you?

Bardull and Soup: When you reply to my other post I would also like to hear your thoughts on #707.

Omni

BRoomer

lol, oh ****. that's what i've been doing. mixing WL's flip with Chaco replacing Kevin.

well in that case then yes i can understand your suspicions. LOL. but nah, it was a guess.

also

You guessed AGAINST the information given by the mod. JUST SAYING. It's irrelevant though, you don't need to respond to this.
it's not against it, dude. gheb said chaco would be replaced out if he didn't respond to the prod. i saw Chaco posting during Night time. i know he didn't ignore Gheb's prod; that'd be really cruddy and Chaco isn't that kind of person. thus i assumed Chaco replaced out once Gheb said Chaco had been replaced.

too late. responded.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Are we still discussing the replacement issue? Where are we possibly going to go from this?

Really wish KevinM, Gorf, and Felipe were here so we can get information from them.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Inferno, vote Omni with me. You're not using your vote, you're part of the Xonar Alliance. Get on this.

I'm not planning on backing down. We riding this.

Omni

BRoomer
Why are these disconnections important in terms of whether or not Gorf is scum or not? You have a town read on all of the people you listed except Brosuke so how would disconnections from them mean anything?

Can you point out to me the early game stances he had that were scummy to you?
because i can't find someone i'd pair Gorf up with as scum. the town reads were derived due to Gorf's disconnections amongst other reasons. also, i find brosuke scummy so he fits the boot of a player i find pretty safe to keep alive

this specific stance: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14023957&postcount=77[/QUOTE]

Omni

BRoomer
Inferno, vote Omni with me. You're not using your vote, you're part of the Xonar Alliance. Get on this.

I'm not planning on backing down. We riding this.
brosuke, i think more people think you are a better bus than myself. more importantly, your views are simply not shared with the mass majority. why would Inferno jump on a wagon he doesn't support? more importantly, what added pressure could he provide when it's pretty obvious i'm not the play for the Day with players like Chaco/Kev, Felipe, and you still alive?

instead of trying to rally a bus strengthen your argument on me first. if it's strong enough then the bus is surely to ride

Omni

BRoomer
soupa and swords, who do you want to die toDay aside from Felipe and Kevin

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
yes. RR's anti-town move was his gambit and the follow-up that proceeded in which he thought he was doing something constructive. admitting the **** up and moving on is what i had hoped he done. there was no real value in applying any kind of pressure for RR's stunt here after he stopped.

and i do hunt anti-town. which is why i was the one furthest up RR's *** during the entire ordeal.
- Admits to hunting anti-town
- RR was only anti-town for his gambit, when he moved on he dropped it

Every time you say this I will just disregard it. I obviously didn't deem your responses satisfying. Anyone reading my case has his own choice in siding with my point or your response.

then what do you consider significant at that point in the game, Brosuke? i made stances. i instantly called RR's bluff (because i knew for a fact that it was a bluff). and i showed my discontent for the guy that ended up being lynched and mafia. if that's not enough for you, then that's fine, but i'm content with my progress and it appears the most people are as well.
- I made stances
- I called RR's bluff
- Disliked the guy being lynched

Your 'stances' were weak. RR's bluff being called is far from hard, if you didn't see it then reconsider playing mafia. Disliking the guy being lynched? Sure, EVERYONE basically did that. Using the fact that he is mafia to gain town points? RED. FLAG. Mafia didn't know that he was mafia, so basically, they didn't know they were 'sacrificing' their teammate. (god language barrier haunting me here)

i dont understand this question nor its reasoning nor its implications. frankly, i don't like these questions either

of course i dont mind pressure. of course i am town. and of course i have something to prove. unfortunately, the rest of the cast has not had the gratification of seeing my town PM from Gheb so proving that i am indeed town is essential and necessary. just because you're town doesn't mean you don't have anything to prove.

if i were not greeted with pressure i would be very concerned. the same concern that comes about when i am easily labeled as townie by some.
Getting pressured is a waste of time if you know you're town. I touched on this before. Wanting to get pressured is something good players do so they can get through it and look more town in the end, oftentimes.

no, i didn't get what i wanted. unfortunately, people wanted to concentrate more on WL rather than finish concentrating on you. obviously the final result was good, but i was looking for specific views from specific players since i did not find you in a good light.

once it appeared that the wagon would not push i let it be since sitting on an empty bandwagon involves no pressure and defeats the purpose of having one. there are no consistencies. i simply moved on.
- The wagon wasn't moving anymore
-> People didn't want to jump on Xonar but WL

If these specific players didn't touch on me yet, why jump off of it? You could've talked with them and convinced them to join you, right? Besides that, you were the first to unvote off the wagon. (if I remember correctly)

they don't destroy anything. if they did, i'd be under some kind of noose
I'm on that. Didn't refute anything.

im not sure why this post would leave u unsettled
Clarification: It was mainly praise.

Top Bottom