• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Goddammit Gheb.

I'm just a cop and it was randomized which is why I have a read on Gorf of all people. Can't keep from being outed. Can't keep from being roleblocked. Now I'm probably screwed.

Watch Xonar. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. His claimed neighborhood doesn't show his alignment. If I had the ability to shoot someone, I would shoot him. Reread him multiple times. Do NOT let him slip through.

Axel also looks grimey as hell.

Gorf is cop cleared.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Okay no this is dumb stop trying to WIFOM each other into infinity

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Watch Xonar. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. His claimed neighborhood doesn't show his alignment. If I had the ability to shoot someone, I would shoot him. Reread him multiple times. Do NOT let him slip through.
Enough talk, give me basis.

Your cop claim? Man, I don't even know what to do with that. Let me mill that for a while.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Seriously. Force solid stances out of Xonar at EVERY turn. If something doesn't add up, lynch him with extreme prejudice.

Axel

J|Zεη
Ryker read the game. Bronar is as town as it gets.

SOUP what do you mean? Where are you standing at this point. I want your thoughts dude.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh nevermind i was hard ninja'd at the speed of sound
BRIGHT LIGHTS
COLORS ALL AROUND~

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker

GET THIS IN YOUR THICK SKULL

YOU'VE BEEN LYING IN ALMOST EVERY POST YOU'VE MADE SO FAR

Also, I guess day cops can't be roleblocked at night, so that kinda lines up. Axel, opinion?

Also, it means that YOUR TRUST IS UNGROUNDED.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryker read the game. Bronar is as town as it gets.

SOUP what do you mean? Where are you standing at this point. I want your thoughts dude.
I mean both of them are grasping straws, I have no reason to believe either and I'd rather not deal with it, I'm going to wait until this subsides to comment any further.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Seriously, the ONLY scenario I can imagine in which a town Xonar pushed me over Gorf is if his partner is Axel and he knew that Axel's claim was full of ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes, this is Gheb's happy-fun-time ****ery mafia, but really this is going nowhere, the only thing sufficient that we might gain is a couple of people standing on their heads and trying to decide which had a scummy reaction to it all.

Regardless, tell me how you feel about this Axel? Certainly you were the first to start it, you must have some sort of comment.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
:|

Not really sure what to make of this really. Ryker, can you quit being a ****ing moron and claim for real now?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So desperate you're pulling the "so town he must be scum" on me? **** off. J will vouch that this play resembles nothing like that of FL regardless.
No. I'm coming in with nothing more than what I've seen to add it up. And you do NOT come out town.

Axel

J|Zεη
Soup you've been on the sidelines this whole game. I've had a town read on you, but it's starting to make me wearisome. How can you not have a read on either of them?
Just like F&L, right J?
that uncertainty and doubt, ryker you're being silly at the moment :)

(J, that was my best impression of you)

#HBC | ѕoup

Hi refer to this post if you're lost

- Axel claims a 95% Guilty on Gorf.
- Felipe claims doctor, protecting soupamario last night (there was no kill)
- Ryker claims masoned with Gorf.
- Brosuke counter-claims a masonry
- Ryker retracts masonry and claims day-cop
- **** storm.

Thanks for reading.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No. I'm coming in with nothing more than what I've seen to add it up. And you do NOT come out town.
Only on the basis that I'm voting you not Gorf? Sorry broski, that doesn't hold up. You've been lying in so many posts you've made.

Besides, you've been slipping up on everything and RECLAIMING MULTIPLE TIMES. You're a LIAR. You could've claimed day cop immediately instead of claiming mason. I don't see why not. I can understand the day>night cop transition, but that doesn't justify anything.

You can die.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup you've been on the sidelines this whole game. I've had a town read on you, but it's starting to make me wearisome. How can you not have a read on either of them?

that uncertainty and doubt, ryker you're being silly at the moment :)

(J, that was my best impression of you)
But I do.
I'm just not going to get caught up in uneccesary cross-fire, this argument doesn't have anything to do with me, it's better to sideline here.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
soup you're missing the point

he claimed to be mason and have a qt

i have no qt and i'm mason too

fundamental difference. He even tried to push it further.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He's trolling me. Can he be modkilled for breaking rule #1?

Seriously, try reading.
Dude, I have been reading, and you're going to lose Town the ****ing game by playing the way you're playing if you're actually Town.

Seriously. You played bad this time around. I know you well enough that you won't suck up that arrogance and pride you've got going for you because you want to keep that damn pride of yours, but you need to be more considerate of your team as a whole when you join a game of mafia.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I agree with Soup in that it's a **** storm right now. But Soup since you're not in the center of this I want to ask you this: Do you think Brosuke should claim who his neighbor is? Brosuke do not claim your neighbor right now. I am just asking for input. Bardull you can answer this too.

Ryker does have a point about no QT. That's pretty sketch.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seriously, the ONLY scenario I can imagine in which a town Xonar pushed me over Gorf is if his partner is Axel and he knew that Axel's claim was full of ****.
Seriously. This is the only point you're holding on to.

Is it weird that I'm voting the person that MY PERSONAL INFORMATION DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WITH?

No, I didn't consider you pulling some weird *** [cop] gambit, because you could've done that in the first place. I'm not dumb. What I'm thinking is that you decided to be cool and waltz in, pull a gambit, win and then bask in your ego during endgame. Not happening.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Axel
Ryker is null. Brosuke still leans town.

@Brosuke
Okay.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Inferno
No Brosuke claiming his neighbor is pointless and gives us nothing of benefit, just let this play out and stop worrying about the claims so much, instead, look at the argument and look at the intentions of both of them.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker, assume I'm scum.
Assume you're actually the cop.

Now assume people agree with me and lynch you.
You flip town.

See how much heat I will get? See how much attention I'm getting right now? Hell, I'm drawing attention with big red text.
I hate to run this argument, but I can not see why a scum would draw this much attention.

If I was scum, wouldn't I counterclaim immediately? Yet I did not, I actually carefully analyzed the claim and decided that a simple counterclaim would not do in this set up. I actively baited the QT response so that my counterclaim actually held weight.

Your argument of voting you instead of Gorf doesn't add up. You are the one with the information that directly contradicted mine. You are now the one lying multiple times. You are the one being a liability to town.

Your mistrust of me demands explanations. Lots of them, and good ones at that.

I have a possibility that might disconnect Gorf and Ryker, but I'll discuss that after Ryker flipped scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gonna hammer Ryker if he doesn't clean up this mess.

@Inferno - I share the same thoughts as Soupamario.

So, why do you ask? Are you trying to find scum with that question?

Top Bottom