• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Only on the basis that I'm voting you not Gorf? Sorry broski, that doesn't hold up. You've been lying in so many posts you've made.

Besides, you've been slipping up on everything and RECLAIMING MULTIPLE TIMES. You're a LIAR. You could've claimed day cop immediately instead of claiming mason. I don't see why not. I can understand the day>night cop transition, but that doesn't justify anything.

You can die.
Are you dumb? I would still be claiming cop with a great big target on my head.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Seriously. This is the only point you're holding on to.

Is it weird that I'm voting the person that MY PERSONAL INFORMATION DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS WITH?

No, I didn't consider you pulling some weird *** [cop] gambit, because you could've done that in the first place. I'm not dumb. What I'm thinking is that you decided to be cool and waltz in, pull a gambit, win and then bask in your ego during endgame. Not happening.
That and the fact that you can't see any town motive for a mason claim as opposed to an immediate Day Cop.

The way you waited to counter claim is disgusting.

No. Bull****. The set-up outs me as cop. Any sort of other night action can confirm what I am. I am a high profile target, this is true, but I am far from able to waltz in and repeat Pokemafia. I had a mason safe claim in that game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, assume I'm scum.
Assume you're actually the cop.

Now assume people agree with me and lynch you.
You flip town.

See how much heat I will get? See how much attention I'm getting right now? Hell, I'm drawing attention with big red text.
I hate to run this argument, but I can not see why a scum would draw this much attention.
You'll get none at all. You're straight up entrenched at the moment and I don't look good.

If I was scum, wouldn't I counterclaim immediately? Yet I did not, I actually carefully analyzed the claim and decided that a simple counterclaim would not do in this set up. I actively baited the QT response so that my counterclaim actually held weight.
No. As scum you would want to make sure I wasn't telling the truth because you wouldn't have the info. As town, you would counter claim immediately.

Your argument of voting you instead of Gorf doesn't add up. You are the one with the information that directly contradicted mine. You are now the one lying multiple times. You are the one being a liability to town.
The information you got linked the two players. The second player is one who Axel has claimed his guilty on.

Do you believe Axel is telling the truth about that guilty? I really like how you continue dodging around that.

Your mistrust of me demands explanations. Lots of them, and good ones at that.
Are you kidding me? I don't need lots of explanations. I need enough to point out the lack of town intent.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Btw axel, i have a question. You are 95% sure of gorf being guilty. WHy are you not voting for him? It was a gambit??

If it was, i am really impressed, it worked really fine :p

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ryker, you forget that two masonries is possible. Don't mean to speak out of line, but CC'ing after catching you in a lie seems very legit on Brosuke's behalf. Town. You ****ed up. What's amusing is that you're trying to pin Brosuke as scum after you retracted your masonry claim. lol wat?

Vote: Ryker

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, you forget that two masonries is possible. Don't mean to speak out of line, but CC'ing after catching you in a lie seems very legit on Brosuke's behalf. Town. You ****ed up. What's amusing is that you're trying to pin Brosuke as scum after you retracted your masonry claim. lol wat?

Outside the realm of reasonability.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yea I've been out all day

wifom over mass claims in super secret gheb closed setup? wha?

no one is scumhunting. just trying to out claim/out gambit a fishy setup

in a game where anything goes I would have liked to stay away from voting and not voting based on perceived setup reasons. half the cast claiming halfway into D2 is really silly

soupa, inferno, Bardull seem to have their heads on straight.

when I get home I'll give a proper analysis.

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
and this entire Axel/Bro tag team duo is getting old. rallying support for pushes that never get support.

:phone:

Axel

J|Zεη
What bugs me is the fact that Soupa knew with such certainty that Ryker wasn't really Masons. So stranngggee

Btw axel, i have a question. You are 95% sure of gorf being guilty. WHy are you not voting for him? It was a gambit??

If it was, i am really impressed, it worked really fine :p
Basically Gorf scum = Ryker scum. It really doesn't matter. Ryker is here and actually is being scummy so it's easier to get support.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Say what you want, but now is not the time to be irrational and let the claims talk, instead we should be talking about how we're going to handle this and how everyone feels thus far.

Also, I'm going to wait for Gorf.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryker is flopping like a fish here, and its really sad, I would expect something more stronger than what he is doing right now.

Ryker, tell me your reads.

Brosuke has every reason to react the way he did it, its just what's going to end up on it. I've made it clear that I don't want his neighbor to claim.

Axel, explain to me how gorf scum = ryker scum.

Axel

J|Zεη
Gorf scum = Ryker scum, but Ryker scum doesn't necessarily = Gorf scum. At least from the general perspective.

Ryker has a claimed innocent on Gord. Gord flipping mafia means that Ryker is lying. Not too hard to figure out there.

But yeah what specifically gave you reason to believe that Ryker's mason claim was fake dude? I mean I'm just not seeing how you were so sure.

Omni

BRoomer
axel, did u find me scummy for finding Gorf to be townish? now that Gorf is claimed mason with Ryker does anything change? why did you originally find my scummy in the first place?

hm

from the sounds of things i wouldn't find it farfetched that masons can have split alignments.

i havent read through everything just yet. just got home. but if Axel knows 100% that Gorf is scum then why aren't we voting Gorf anymore? scum Gorf =/= scum Ryker simply because they are masons.

Omni

BRoomer
i dont have much time to read tonight. stop being a child and answer my question. a re-read from at this point is not necessary for you to answer a simple question

Axel

J|Zεη
There's no point in going back and forth with you when all your questions will be answered from reading. I'm not doing that.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh sorry I guess I read that a bit weird Axel.

Anyways, why are you so concerned about me knowing that Ryker was going to retract mason?

Axel

J|Zεη
Because it implies that you had information that the rest of town does not. I think that should be fairly obvious.

Omni

BRoomer
ok if i reread and that question isnt answered ur lame

#HBC | ѕoup

It was merely a hunch, nothing regarding my role or power.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Serious question, if people believe the guilty on Gorf from Axel as him being the legit cop, wouldn't we lynch Gorf over Ryker?

Lynching Gorf in this situation sounds way more beneficial in the long run.

Axel

J|Zεη
Axel, answer my previous question.

Your being 110% evasive with everyone who has asked you questions.
Um you never answered my question. But what question do you want me to answer?

Also what is your read on Ryker, Bronar, Soup, and myself?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Um you never answered my question. But what question do you want me to answer?

Also what is your read on Ryker, Bronar, Soup, and myself?
Ryker, scum but a goirf flip can change this.
Brosuke town.
Soup town.
Axel, leaning town but a gorf flip can change this.

~

Question was, can you at all say your role blatantly.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I agree with RR that a Gorf lynch now seems beneficial because there's a chance he's scum and he can show a lot of Axel and Ryker.

@Axel - I know RR asked this, but I want to know myself. What exactly did you receive last night?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I agree with RR that a Gorf lynch now seems beneficial because there's a chance he's scum and he can show a lot of Axel and Ryker.

@Axel - I know RR asked this, but I want to know myself. What exactly did you receive last night?
Disagree with Gorf lynch, I honestly think he's Town based on what I've read from his posts.

Inferno, that's phishing. Is that question really in dire need of answering for Town's sake?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

What does this even mean?

Why are you voting me? Why is Brosuke's CC town?

Top Bottom