• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
I've got a liiiiooon in my pocket
I'm lyin', I've got a niiiine in my pocket
And baby, I'm just dyiiiin' to **** it

Vote: Scary

Magic Bounce

Smash Apprentice
gist of the post for people too lazy to read the entire thing:

rake just randomly picks scary out of hat and pressures him
scary, like a normal human being, is questioning where the wagon came from
rake continues to pressure him
scary, like the newbie he is, omgus votes him
scary continues to question what makes him scum
rake continues to say he's scum

the whole "not a victim thing" when it seems like you selected him either spontaneously or from a past game is hilarious to me.

but really rake he's playing his third ****ing game right now and you're expecting him to know the nuances like feeling you out or trying to read you? hell, i would've been surprised if he didn't omgus you.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Extremely sexual content within spoiler

Learning to dance to surprise my gf on our anniversary. I always fall over onto to the coaching dummy.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

gist of the post for people too lazy to read the entire thing:

rake just randomly picks scary out of hat and pressures him
scary, like a normal human being, is questioning where the wagon came from
rake continues to pressure him
scary, like the newbie he is, omgus votes him
scary continues to question what makes him scum
rake continues to say he's scum

the whole "not a victim thing" when it seems like you selected him either spontaneously or from a past game is hilarious to me.

but really rake he's playing his third ****ing game right now and you're expecting him to know the nuances like feeling you out or trying to read you? hell, i would've been surprised if he didn't omgus you.
Newbies don't involve reading ? I've been doing it all wrong

Magic Bounce

Smash Apprentice
Newbies don't involve reading ? I've been doing it all wrong
they do, i'm not faulting you for trying to read him. what i'm questioning is your warped expectations of him. what you called newb scumtells are not newb scumtells at all but just newbtells. it's null for him to omgus you or to inquire why you're randomly and excessively calling him scum. he doesn't know how to react right, he's too inexperienced to understand subtle nuances like trying to feel you out. i don't get what you're trying to strike at here because this slot is clearly not going to give you the **** you're looking for, not in that manner. go about reading him in other ways.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

they do, i'm not faulting you for trying to read him. what i'm questioning is your warped expectations of him. what you called newb scumtells are not newb scumtells at all but just newbtells. it's null for him to omgus you or to inquire why you're randomly and excessively calling him scum. he doesn't know how to react right, he's too inexperienced to understand subtle nuances like trying to feel you out. i don't get what you're trying to strike at here because this slot is clearly not going to give you the **** you're looking for, not in that manner. go about reading him in other ways.
How do you take marshy following the call

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, are you saying because he's new, I should attribute things I'm uncomfortabe with. as : Oh it's okay, he's new to the game ?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@Scary: I noticed you online a few times during Rake's repeated postings that you were scum, but it took you awhile to respond (and when you did respond, it was quite short). Did your scummates take too long to respond to the QT?
Woah, where was this last game? It's different. He's scum.

Vote: Xatres

Could it be? Is Sokr my townbro this game?
Oh, thank god. I was worried I'd have to go up against you this game. Buddies 4eva.

Also I wasn't joking about only being able to see 2 moves ahead. It's as far as i'm able to see. I was joking about it being a town tell though. Also I'm intentionally playing to my town meta.
Staaahp this wifom!!!

I actually like Rake's case, but he has that effect on me. And he didn't do that last game. Ugh, so much for not trusting him.

Ryu, talk to me. Out of Xatres, Scary and Rake: who do you want dead and why?

Wait, how many votes is Xatres at?

Unvote

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@Potassium: It wasn't a specific point. Just your general attitude and posts this game. You're searching for scum. I can see that.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
To be fair, you keep asking me questions and I keep answering them. It's a bit strange for you to be the one accusing me of doing nothing when you've been intentionally holding my attention this whole time. >_>

As far as me "making no effort to make reads," I've said before and will say again that I like to sit back and listen for a lot of D1 play, especially this close to RVS/RQS. I play my cards close to my chest most of the time.

One more vote to L-2. Anyone else?
So why haven't you been asking people? Last game you went far out to make content, here you are taking the sidelines.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@Sokr: I believe I am currently at L-4 (1 vote from Zen, 1 vote from myself). Feel free to throw your vote on me if you think I'm scum.

@RR: Spent a lot of time pre-Soup case D1 just defending our "mechanical" play, which you could also chalk up to answering questions. Dastrn (orange) was the one being more aggressive and giving tons of reads.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@Scary: That's twice today I've seen you viewing the thread for like 20 minutes straight after Rake put pressure on you. Stop posting in your QT and start posting here.

Magic Bounce

Smash Apprentice
@Sokr: I believe I am currently at L-4 (1 vote from Zen, 1 vote from myself). Feel free to throw your vote on me if you think I'm scum.

@RR: Spent a lot of time pre-Soup case D1 just defending our "mechanical" play, which you could also chalk up to answering questions. Dastrn (orange) was the one being more aggressive and giving tons of reads.
have you seen anything that has caught your eye yet? i don't think there's enough to force a case (rake e_e) but i am curious if there is anything at all there

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Scary, i think you should pressure ryu with me.

I offer you the hand of alliance. For now. What do you choose ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

have you seen anything that has caught your eye yet? i don't think there's enough to force a case (rake e_e) but i am curious if there is anything at all there
dont hate, you making the "hes a newb mistake" doesnt absolve him. I wouldnt expect genious play but newbies certainly taught him more than to just omgus a vote without thinking about it. this is by no means over

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Zen, my #186.

I was looking way too hard into what he said but it's really me looking too hard into something while he was pressuring me. Essentially baseless.

What in the world?
why did you only realize this after it was essentially pointed out to you

Top Bottom