• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
More ok with Rake given recent posts. Still not resolved of my issues.

Less ok with Xas.

Scary I'm fine ATM, he does Need the find of pressure to make him stay contributing.

Magic Bounce conflicted.

Zen I like.

Format null

Pota town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ruy why did you originally have a scum read on sokr and what changed?
I treated pregame like RVS Sokr and Scary weren't trying to get down and dirty. Gave Scary more benefit, he's newer. Sokr isn't, then he posted more and I felt better about him. Multi quote post back to Kantrip I liked.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ruy, you've said seemingly little thus far. where's your head at? why rake? what are you even thinking about right now?
I think he has different priorities, or at least showing them from earlier, recent posts make me feel a bit better but I'm pretty sure me and him talked about newbie reading in Death Bear.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Scary, what games have you played in? You said you had two under your belt correct?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This is going really fast lol.

Also, forgive me Kantrip, it's more of a bunch based on how much rake has been talking and then this came along:

Really just didn't like it. Something irks me about this.
Scary what about the quote irked you (at the time) though ~.^?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Town
Town Lean
Null
Scum Lean
Scum

Zen
Frozenmarsh
MB
Masq
RR
Kaf
Rake
Potassium
Scary
Xatres (this is very slight)
Sokr

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
plus it'll help you read him, im not saying you have to think him scum, i just want to do some pushing here

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ahhh we're on page 8 already.

Does anyone have any questions for me? I'm going to go get late night food probably (Taco bell yaaaaaay...) and then tackle this game.

Considering the fact that I'm in 8 ensembles that are all having concerts over the next two weeks (one of which being a theatre performance that is performing for four nights) along with multiple auditions within the same time frame, I will not be the most active. I will stay caught up and stuff, but I won't be able to make elaborate posts all of the time (as I will be reading on my phone). Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone :/.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Does anyone have any questions for me? I'm going to go get late night food probably (Taco bell yaaaaaay...) and then tackle this game.

Considering the fact that I'm in 8 ensembles that are all having concerts over the next two weeks (one of which being a theatre performance that is performing for four nights) along with multiple auditions within the same time frame, I will not be the most active. I will stay caught up and stuff, but I won't be able to make elaborate posts all of the time (as I will be reading on my phone). Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone :/.
Are you scum

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: Joey

Yeah Joey is scum. Scary vote with me.
Kantrip vote with me. Sokr vote with me. Ruy vote with me. Fromarsh vote with me.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

If you're going to tackle this game after you go get food, then why are you posting this now heh? You're not coming back, admit it. This is a lie. You're just posting this to act as if you have the intention of coming back after taco bell, but you do not. You will either not post at all or post later that you're too tired to do it tonight. Am I right? Of course I am.

Guys let's end this day.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ok so the answer to #309 is no obviously:

"Ahhh we're on page 8 already."

So then why ask if anyone had any questions for him? Especially if he wasn't even going to stay on long enough to answer them hehehehe. Why ask that question? There was no point to it at all. He hadn't read so he couldn't possibly provide any answers. His post was not of town intent, it was of so much of scum intent. It was to look town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
At that time it just did not sit well with me. It just seemed so out of place. Gut feeling.

When you say less filler, what do you mean if you don't mind me asking?
Your posting a lot about small notes but not really going into the deep end.

I want you to try and develop reads on players so I can read you, along with others.

For starts, what do you think of Rake, Zen, and Jory's single post?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok so the answer to #309 is no obviously:

"Ahhh we're on page 8 already."

So then why ask if anyone had any questions for him? Especially if he wasn't even going to stay on long enough to answer them hehehehe. Why ask that question? There was no point to it at all. He hadn't read so he couldn't possibly provide any answers. His post was not of town intent, it was of so much of scum intent. It was to look town.
Not saying you're wrong here but I doubt meta has zero to do with the jump you made. I'm willing to give him time despite that post.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ok, sure.

Rake 1v1 me, why did you not consider scary's skill level?
He signed up for a regular game, he should understand most of the things that make up a game, including reading people, and how reactions effect reads. I dont know why you and Mb put so muchb stock in "hes a newbie", when i was a newbie, i never took any or got any slack in normal games, youy go in knowing its a different pace.

Top Bottom