• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This is the game thread for G3S #4, *******. Swag, **** and awesomeness will be let loose here!

[collapse="Rules"]Fundamental
1.) Don't be an *** to others, *****. Treat them like you want to be treated.
2.) Once you have died in the game, you are not allowed to make any more posts.
3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
5.) Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.
6.) You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images, videos or links in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). This rule only applies to posts in the thread. If you are allowed to communicate privately with other players you may freely quote mod communication there.
7.) You may not post screenshots of any kind.
8.) Posting in non-English, invisible, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
9.) You may not quote logs of communication with other players (including hydra communication). You are free to paraphrase.
10.) Unless stated otherwise, all Night Actions should be sent to myself via PM. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in the action being randomized.
11.) If you are unclear about any of the rules then you are expected to ask the me for clarification before taking any action which you believe may break a rule. If you are unclear about any information in your role PM or the sample PM or any mod communication, feel free to ask me about it.
12.) Punishments for breaking any of the rules of this game include but are not limited to: temporary or permanent Moderator Votes, Modkill, forced replacement, etc

Voting and Lynching
1.) Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, Vote: Gheb.
2.) To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, Unvote vote: Evil Eye. You do not have to unvote before voting again.
3.) No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
4.) The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
5.) There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase, regardless of whether the thread is closed or not.
6.) Mafia has a Nightkill. Each Night they may choose to kill one player of their choosing by sending me the name of their target via PM.

Activity and Deadline
1.) You are expected to be able post every 24 hours, however you are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill. If you are a player with a history of bad activity, it is possible it will take less prods before your replacement than it will take for others.
2.) I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
3.) Days will generally last 5 days.
4.) Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours.

Game-specific
1.) All roles have been assigned entirely at random.
2.) Modkills only end Days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, Day continues. Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment. The Traitor is town aligned but his modkill will not end the Day.
3.) If you are using a hydra account for this game, all posts must be made on the designated account. If a post is made on a separate account, then that post must be quoted by the hydra account.[/collapse]

[collapse="Role PMs"]
Vanilla Townie [sent out 5x]:
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are a vanilla townie.
You are aligned with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Town Vigilante [sent out 1x]:
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town vigilante.
Each Night phase you may kill one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target. That player will be removed from the game.
You are aligned with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Town Roleblocker [sent out 1x]:
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town roleblocker.
Each Night phase you may block one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target. His Night Action will be blocked for that Night pase.
Town Mason Recruiter [sent out 1x]
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town mason recruiter.
You may recruit one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target during any Night phase. If the player is aligned with the town you are able to communicate with him until either you or your mason partner dies. If the player is aligned with the mafia you will die.
Town Traitor [sent out 1x]
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the town traitor. X and Y are the mafiosi.
You are aligned with the town. You win when the mafia obtains a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.
Mafia Goon [sent out 1x]
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are a Mafia Goon. Y is your scummate.
You are aligned with the mafia. You win when the mafia obtains a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.
Mafia Doc [sent out 1x]
Welcome to G3S #4 mafia. You are the mafia Doc. X is your scummate.
Each Night phase you may protect one player of your choosing by sending me a PM with the name of your target. All kill attempts against that player will fail for that Night phase.
You are aligned with the mafia. You win when the mafia obtains a voting majority or nothing can prevent this.
[/collapse]

[collapse="Players"]Alive:

1. Zen*
3. Magic Bounce (WashedLaundry/Raziek hydra)*
4. -Masquerain-*
5. Red Ruy*
6. Kafkaesque (Sworddancer./th3kuzinator)*

9. ScaryLB59*
10. Xatres*
11. Sokr*

Dead:

8. Potassium* - Mafia Doctor - Lynched Day 1
2. frozenmarsh751 (frozenflame751/marshy hydra)* - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
7. Anomandaris_Rake* - Town Vigilante - Killed Night 1[/collapse]

:059:

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
/confirmination

@Potassium/RR/Zen: Good news! Since this is an open setup, you don't have to worry about me speculating on it constantly! :awesome:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
/confirming

/confirmination

@Potassium/RR/Zen: Good news! Since this is an open setup, you don't have to worry about me speculating on it constantly! :awesome:

What about me :(

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
wait is xastres the serious one or the silly one. This is very important and effects my read 10fold

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Taking bets on how long it takes people from FE:A to stop calling me Xastrn/Xastres/Xas/ect...

I say: Everyone else stops doing it before the end of the D1, and Rake continues the entire game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@mod: Is there anything in the rules that aren't standard?
@mod: Can the mason recruit another player if their recruit dies at some point?

Xatres how did you and Dastrn come up with your usernames? Is there something behind the "ah" sound and "tr" combo? Also you guys should have named your hydra "XD"

Xatres who would you say is scum from this page?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
[collapse=Reads #1]
Mafia
Traitor
Town
Town Lean

1. Zen
2. frozenmarsh751 (frozenflame751/marshy hydra)
3. Magic Bounce (Raziek/WashedLaundry)
4. -Masquerain- (Joey)
5. Red Ruy
6. Kafkaesque (Sworddancer./th3kuzinator)
7. Anomandaris_Rake
8. Potassium (Kantrip)
9. ScaryLB59
10. Xatres
11. Sokr[/collapse]
I'm going to ask that everyone post a read list like this before the game (they can be all white if you'd like), and then perhaps every, say (7?), pages from the game start.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Kantrip/Sokr: How soon before you guys have a read on each other with 80% or above surety?
@Magic Bounce: Who should mafia be aiming to role block?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

thats just what you'd want is to be vigged, therefore i torture you by making the vig look elsewhere

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
thats just what you'd want is to be vigged, therefore i torture you by making the vig look elsewhere
lol ok. Though I thought about that, if I were scum it would be awesome if I were to draw the vig kill while having partners smart enough to use the doc protect on me. Dang I need to get out of that mafia mindset from last game.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@mod: Is there anything in the rules that aren't standard?
@mod: Can the mason recruit another player if their recruit dies at some point?

Xatres how did you and Dastrn come up with your usernames? Is there something behind the "ah" sound and "tr" combo? Also you guys should have named your hydra "XD"

Xatres who would you say is scum from this page?

Our usernames were created independently as names we used back in the day in JRPGs. The similarities are coincidental. Also, you should note that neither name uses an "ah" sound. Dastrn uses a short 'a,' like in cat. Xatres uses a long 'a,' like in bake. I'm not terribly picky on mine, since the spelling totally doesn't work for that pronunciation linguistically. But I made the name up when I was like 12, so I give myself a pass.

I have no opinions on who is scum based on this page. You can assume I posted a list that is all white.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

lol ok. Though I thought about that, if I were scum it would be awesome if I were I were to draw the vig kill while having partners smart enough to use the doc protect on me. Dan I need to get out of that mafia mindset from last game.
Unless you were the traitor, in which case ud never get docced because scum doesnt need to prioritize finding u

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unless you were the traitor, in which case ud never get docced because scum doesnt need to prioritize finding u
No I mean in the case I were traitor. If I were to claim traitor so the vig would target me. Then scum could doc protect me. It would ensure vig wasn't targeting them.

Top Bottom