• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 2 - Regional Monthlies! - Postponed - South NJ - Practice for dat MLG!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm not coming cause that crazy black chick might be there again. Good luck if you go Problem. I'm not trying to get choked or slapped again!!

Watch out for that crazy *****!! If she likes you, she'll attempt to kill you!! No lie!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm not coming cause that crazy black chick might be there again. Good luck if you go Problem. I'm not trying to get choked or slapped again!!

Watch out for that crazy *****!! If she likes you, she'll attempt to kill you!! No lie!!
I don't even know who she is, and if she's there and starts stuff tell me and I'll kick here out of the store.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tant, don't be mad that this is stickied lol. I requested it and the mod of the room did, nothing more than that. If you have an event that you think should be up here, then by all means go for it - I'll definitely support it.

I can't control who comes to the event unforutnately, such as Juice going to New England or the event scheduled in Maryland on the same day etc, but there's no reason to why this can't be big. The venue is great, we've got around 4-5 setup to kick things off with people normally able to bring more themselves, etc. There's still a group coming from North PA, a lot of Philly players, various parts of NJ, probably some NY, etc.

If everyone says looks like no one is coming, then no one will come. But if all those maybes step up and say yes, then we've got an awesome event going.

Jtails

Smash Lord
is anyone from nyc going? can i hitch a ride? :p

also if not, how is public trans from nyc to over there?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is anyone from nyc going? can i hitch a ride? :p

also if not, how is public trans from nyc to over there?
xzax said theres a good chance will is going, look into that.

greyhound tix from NY to AC are about $35 round trip, then u can take a bus from AC to the venue, those details are in the OP for the bus # and stuff

but yea car pool would be easier and a lot faster

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was wondering why it was stickied over my KTAR 2 :0

But I may actually be coming to this now.
ask a mod to sticky it after this is over, i dont see why it shouldn't be
or if its not done il just unsticky this tourney and put urs up after this is over in a couple days since i have the power to now

Keitaro

Random double post

I've been playing way too much this week to not attend this.

Also I actually don't want KTAR 2 stickied. I don't want 90+ at my venue but thanks Cheebs.

Keitaro

i doubt i am coming cuz ebo isn't anymore and keitaro isnt answering
I was at work but I'm guessing your phone is dead now. If you can get to the edison or new brunsick train station by 10 am I can give you a ride to the tourney. If you get here tonight you can sleep over though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's raining hard as ****
says its gonna rain all night apparently

might affect traffic conditions
rain is nothin itl be fine. its not bad here in south jersey at all

im actually at the venue now settin up

nobody from ufb will be here :( work johns, and car johns got in the way of everyone.
you realize you can take the train here right from philly? this applies to anyone from philly, if u take the train in il give u a ride to the venue. and for xzax you could take a train down then leave with keitaro or somethin

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Alex. its a different situation

POURING RAIN
and a Far Venue from most players.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
then come to my house *** XD

pouring rain i traveled in hail and rain before to a tournament

of course it was my own tournament XD

Conti

Smash Ace
Its supposed to pick up rain tommorro...
I've been antisipating this tourny for a month semi hyped... :]
See ya all tommorro... look for the purpleee ;)

Imma try to get there like early 11-1130ish so I can get my tv n stuff setup, [that's okk chibo?)... peaceout smashuh's.

Conti

Smash Ace
The mall this place is at is maddd ghetto lmaoooo.... kinda funny... but I saw red fusion. Legit venue... eatin BK cuz its da crappp... and the mall's foodcourt is definition of fail haha

Top Bottom