• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 2 - Regional Monthlies! - Postponed - South NJ - Practice for dat MLG!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I unfortunately can't really house for this, my room in my house is extremely small not to mention it's my parent's place and not like my own apt at college where I normally house ppl. Hmmm... Maybe you could find some Philly smashers to house with on Friday night to practice with as well so then the drive Saturday morning is significantly less, 55 miles on practically all highway driving, so like 45 ish minutes?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, the prospect of spending the night in Philly doesn't really appeal to me

Maybe i'll just drive up early early saturday morning, 2.75 hours worth, if i leave at 7:30am no problem then

Cable

Smash Lord
I unfortunately can't really house for this, my room in my house is extremely small not to mention it's my parent's place and not like my own apt at college where I normally house ppl. Hmmm... Maybe you could find some Philly smashers to house with on Friday night to practice with as well so then the drive Saturday morning is significantly less, 55 miles on practically all highway driving, so like 45 ish minutes?
Step up your room size.

Conti

Smash Ace
Comin to this... see you all next week :]

Edit: Chibo I can definately bring my wii [1st time bringing a wii setup... its ok if I show u codeset n watnot to run homebrew so I can save replays?]

N I might have a tv but I need the adapter [called a modulator] that can go from cableport to av cables... I lost mine at apex last year haha

And I have a friend that is guna come to play aswell so count me as 2 more atendee's to ur count

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This is hyped, but hardly anyone lives that close to this, south jersey is a barren community that I'm hoping to revive. Literally the only common competitive player I know that lives near the venue is uhh.... well, me. There's others scattered around but not ones that would house anyone. Your best bet is Philly which is like 45 min away, and not too far out of the way.

Conti

Smash Ace
What suckks is I'm like 30mins from this venue n its like perfect for me

Also Chibo put me in the OP for a wii setup... annd if any1 has a modulator for a tv if I can borrow for this it wud be great

Conti

Smash Ace
idk kinda low on $ still considering teams... maybe double diddy it up [this my 1st tourny ina while idk if ud wanna team wit me (my diddy is semi scrubby 1st tourny playn him since kosherboy when I basically pickd up diddy)] haha

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
idk kinda low on $ still considering teams... maybe double diddy it up [this my 1st tourny ina while idk if ud wanna team wit me (my diddy is semi scrubby 1st tourny playn him since kosherboy when I basically pickd up diddy)] haha
sorry but im really not feeling the double diddy. its yelling for disaster.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone please give me a ride to this? Will pay obviously.

Keitaro?Allied? maybe SWR?

erick gm14

Smash Ace
anyone from north jersey going to this? if so can i get a ride from someone :/ i dont normally ask this.. pm me or my profile.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We could use some more setups everyone, remember I'm gonna be doin pools at this like Fusion 0.5 and VC7.

also yay this got featured on AiB

Zucco

Smash Master
All I know is, juice tour isnt coming. They are going to DNA.

Top Bottom