• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fusion 2 - Regional Monthlies! - Postponed - South NJ - Practice for dat MLG!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Why would you go somewhere COLDER for spring break @_@

Florida for me. Probably Fort Lauderdale.

Zucco

Smash Master
hopefully ill feel confident enough to go all Falco here. I got this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Aight everyone, time to step this hype into overdrive!

Sweet venue, tons of parking, unlimited time (owner won't care what time we're there until), and more.

I need to start keeping count of everyone that is bringing a set up. You get your venue fee waived for bringing a TV, so lets all step it up and make this awesome. Also, TVs aren't any good without Wiis! Everyone be kind and bring a Wii so this tourney can be crazy awesome. I'll re read the thread to see who's bringing what, though post anyway w/e to make sure I get it. Post if you're bringing a Wii as well please.

Pools will be done at this event like the last Fusion and VC7 this past weekend, and I will be leading the TO position here, and Alex Strife will be here as well to help so between the two of us like at VC, you know everything will be awesome.

I just emailed the owner about info for livestream so I will let you guys know about that very soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
EVERYONE POST IF YOU ARE BRINGING SETUPS! WIIS OR TVS! ALL NEEDED FOR AN AWESOME TOURNEY!<caps

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'd bring a Wii but my mom says shes not letting me bring a 200$ console where it could get stolen.

ITT: How I can convince her?
dont even worry about it tbh knowing moms. dont bug her to bring it and ul have a better chance of coming lol. its cool, thx though.

good stuff xionix.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Got access to use the godly internet at the venue (its a LAN center afterall lol) for livestream use. I'm trying to see if VGBootCamp wants to come out and set it up, if not then I'll do it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the bus i listed in the OP says it stops at the shore mall, and this venue is inside that mall so its gotta be right next to it i guess, though iv never taken the bus myself

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
How many people u expecting chibs?
At the moment its lookin to at least hit the 40 mark, but I want A LOT more
everyone spread the word and keep the hype up.

I'm ready if 100 people show up, the venue can handle it provided people bring enough TVs and Wiis

Edit: VGBootCamp might be able to come here and provide a awesome stream for everyone to enjoy! Keep up the hype and convince them to come!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Just looked up Driving and Train directions to this from my house. And no matter what I take to get here, It's a freaking missionnnnn to get here. mad farr yo. Ima just chill this weekend maybe I'll go to the next onee.

Allied

Smash Master
^^^ word chibo you live years away mah du 3 hours and 30 for me =/ smashachusetts is closer

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
90 miles from inuis hotel and 120 miles from NY really isnt that bad when you think of it, a car from NY came to 0.5 and this will be like a million times better

Zucco

Smash Master
Attn: MD/VA

we have no brawl tourney on this date. Lets go head over here and kick some ***
I thought junebug said something about some tourney in that mall I went to for the md/va season finale.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
oh there is? i forgot about that. Maybe i'll come to this anyways

Who's game

Edit: Can anyone house me friday night? I really want to go to this.

Allied

Smash Master
XZAX IS NABBING YOUR GIRL, SAVING TOURNAMENTS AND GONNA GET TOP 5 AND STEAL YOUR MONEY HERE

GET @ HIM

capslocks

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Folks

If someone will kindly house me (and EE) on friday night, we'll probably come to this. This is free chance at OOS, step it!

Top Bottom