• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

funny moments with Marth on wifi

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well first off Marth sucks on Wi-Fi... lulz, but I'd have to say that one of the funniest moments was one I spiked Feardragon64 in like 4 straight matches, and I will hold that over his head forever...

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
I play as Ike and Pit on Wi-Fi. Marth should never be used online.
Why is that Swordmaster?

Anyway me and my friend were playing on frigate orpheon and he got the final smash as Marth and as he used it the stage was turning and once Marth did his dash the stage turned on him and made him fly off the stage and kill himself.:laugh:

Desire

Smash Journeyman
^ no, wifi is like training, Is does not destroy your spacing, i dont think anyone will play when lag is going too far, but it does help you, Such as mindgames, timing, and other stuff >_>

i might be wrong w/e

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
If you go on wi-fi right before a tourney match, yea it will throw off your spacing. But it overall does much more to help you than hurt.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Okay. I won't try to persuade you. To each his own.

Anyway, my best WiFi moment was in a with anyone teams match. I ***** and then proceeded to stall on the big gun on the Great Fox on Corneria. It fired, but I teched. Then, when my opponent approached me anear the buzzer, I broke the gun, and as they feel, I footstool spiked them them for an additional K.O. while living.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
Any time the conection is good enough for me to put my sword where I want it and not all over the play.

Those are my best wifi moments. Otherwise I suck at wifi.

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
Shield breaking Maniaclyrasist's Ike on the first stock, and then footstool KOing him on the second stock.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Spacing wrong and getting hit by Ikes fsmash. Wifi fails.

Oh...we have all done it lol.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Once me and two friends were doing free-for-all just for fun with bumpers on high. I dolphin slashed the guy into a bumper and he bounced right into a snake uptilt.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
When I 0-death Steel. On Wi-Fi.

<.<

He had it coming. ^_^

Then I used white Marth by accident and lost.

zippo074

Smash Cadet
I play as Ike and Pit on Wi-Fi. Marth should never be used online.
Yesh.. Very true. Somehow I beat my friend, sentinelkenil (Has a very skilled ness) on wifi. Although, Ness sucks even more on wifi then marth, it's still pretty amazing I beat him.

And my funny moment with marth would be in a team battle, ken comboing 3 people at the same time on brawl anybody :p

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Funny moment, team match, me and my bro (me marth, him ganon). We killed the other oppenents partner off so fox was all by his lonesome. I knock fox offstage and fox drops a little below the ledge and tries to firefox back up. I run off the ledge and space for a dair. Ganon runs out and reaches fox before me and lands his dair half a second before i land mine. Fox lights up like the sun (like he is still charging firefox) then turns completely black and shoots downwards like a black comet to his demise. Note, fox stayed still for a good 2 secs before the dairs took effect.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I've had so many funny matches with Ganon it's not even (DISI) funny. Ranging from KOing with Warlock, to semi-suicide spike with Down B.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
wifi is a joke but brawl makes up for it, best moment is when my friend was link on final destination i had like 50 health, i was doing dancing blades while his boomerang was behind me comiin back and when i did my last dancing blade (the middle 1 that turns red) i FLEW off the map like samus's superwavedash back in melee but in the air.. i have the replay but i gota get it on my pc first.. somehow..

Top Bottom