• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Jewdo

Smash Journeyman
Can anybody house a fella? I'm a sound sleeper, quiet when unconscious, fairly tidy, loves me some SMASH. Not too poor to afford food.

If yes, hit me back with a PM and anything you want me to bring. I will be bringing a sleeping bag and pillow.

The rest of Columbus crew will be coming up to ATL together with me - Alpha, DP's Mario, Prac, just to name a few. We'd be willing to separate for sleep, since everyone's going back to WABA on Sunday anyway.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Ah darn just found out my team partner can't make it.

Anybody who plays fast and technical want to team up with an old fashioned but very solid Peach/Sheik? I survive a long time in teams, usually, hehe.

Hey Mikey! You coming to this??

Enver get on IM at some point!
That I am! It'll be good to see you again. ^_^

That reminds me, I still need a partner for this. Whoopsie...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Oh my God, old-school players coming out of the woodwork for this! I love it!

*I thought Everlasting Yayuhzz was gonna get his friend moTT to drive, I offered him 20$ gas just to help out- is this incorrect?

Please bring setups! Half off your door fee for bringing a tv/cube/copy of melee! The amount we'll be able to accept is limited, so first come first served!

PB&J

Smash Hero
That I am! It'll be good to see you again. ^_^

That reminds me, I still need a partner for this. Whoopsie...
wow..to5 is becoming ultra beast right now..um cornel savedge and harrietheguy dont have teammates son use them they r beast and i think someone else but ill fill u in and if u need a partner ill get u one i know some other people but i was saying the best first so come anyway

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i may not make it because i woke up today coughing like i had the croup

not the full blown seal sex noises, just had that sound of seal in it

]:

PB&J

Smash Hero
so i may not make it because i woke up today coughing like i had the croup

not the full blown seal sex noises, just had that sound of seal in it

]:
drink water and chew on ice ..it really works..dont drink tea it really doesnt help when ur coughing so chew on that ice and try doing like 20 jupm in jacks to get your blood pumping

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
So, who else has housing @ the present time?
I fought off flu like symptoms and got better in a day for this, so that should let you know determined I am to go to this. :)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
SAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

this tournament will be too much fun

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Oh man teaming with a Peach would be mad fun too; I can't recall the last time I've actually done that.

Tope are we racing to Toasty's place or what? :-P

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Oh my God, old-school players coming out of the woodwork for this! I love it!

*I thought Everlasting Yayuhzz was gonna get his friend moTT to drive, I offered him 20$ gas just to help out- is this incorrect?
The_Doug is too good. We teamed at HERB2 <3.

Also, yeah moTT is going to drive he and I to this as opposed to the original plan of myself driving the two of us. Also, that $20 is beast mode and I love you for it. <3

Linguini

Smash Master
good luck to my fl doods, wish i could be there to represent lol i just found out i have 101 fever so i guess its better that i didnt go; dont want to get andy sick!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
To everyone I'm housing: please try to not arrive before 7:30pm eastern time, cause I HAVE to pass out for a few hours (just worked two sixteen hour shifts with 3 hours of sleep in between, just finished the second one) and then I'm headed over to waba to help set up around 6pm.
So I SHOULD be back at my place to let you guys in by around 7:30pm.

I mean, if you like playing Super Wait in the Car Bros, go ahead and be there any time before that though. lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sooooo I might make this and i can definatley bring a cube if I come.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I mean, if you like playing Super Wait in the Car Bros, go ahead and be there any time before that though. lol
that made me do one of those silent but extended laughs really hard

I love you, Mike.

I am going to Krispy Kreme on Buford Drive at 8:00 PM tonight to break my fast with hot and delicious donuts.

Join me in breaking my fast and I will treat you with a free donut! [aside from my general charitable tendencies given my good fortune, it's in the spirit of Ramadan to be giving as well :)]

DJ Nintendo: I believe we have a date, tonight?

<3

PS: Krispy Kreme shenanigans will be recorded...especially Hot-Donut-Virginity thievery =D

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Who's staying at FullMetal's house and has space in their car to take me to Waba on Sunday?
Need a ride for Sunday so can someone help me?

Player-3

Smash Hero
rj your not gonna be there sat?

i cant make it sunday D:

if your there saturday ill team with you since vietg is gonna be late

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
rj your not gonna be there sat?

i cant make it sunday D:

if your there saturday ill team with you since vietg is gonna be late
No i'm gonna be there Saturday, but my ride for Sunday is unsure right now.
and sure i guess let's team

Player-3

Smash Hero
alright cool but i have a petty cough atm so i should make it fine unless my parents go wtf you didnt go to school friday no to5 for you
i said i felt fine and could go they were like no your coughing you cant go
lmao

i should be there

falco + falcon or falcon + falcon

my falcon and falco are around even... or were at least when i had the game and could practice.. >__<

and my sisters coming home from college to spend the weekend hopefully she brought back my cube and said **** it so i can play melee again

Top Bottom