• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i recorded.
but pbj + dan accidentally erased the latter half of teams and didn't record the first part of crews.
so i have only the first half of teams

apparently kazoo has steadycam film of teams, so we're good on that i hope.

sucks we didn't get the cool commentary saved

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I recorded draft crews (day 1) and teams, and due to battery johnz (I can only record 2.5 hours of video on two batteries! FML :urg:), there isn't much more.

Three videos so far have been uploaded from the time of my last post...

Player-3

Smash Hero
i am now very sad i didnt get to go sunday

saturday was fun though
got my life saved in teams friendlys by getting rested offstage

too good Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan

DRD

Smash Lord
I would have attended sunday as well as saturday, but I didn't even think I'd be let back in because I accidentally threw away that wristband lol

plus 15 bucks for singles entrance was too steep for me
*goes job hunting*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
is Min going to make a results thread?

Hmmm...I guess if he doesn't make one by tomorrow I'll throw one up there so people can leave shoutiez =D

oooh can't wait to upload pictures and video...

SLEEPY I guess I'll send you whatever random clips I have to you so you can combine them with your own if you're going to since you better be making a montage of this =D

I'm still honestly worried about uploading the M2K Manacloud-inspired Death Face. >_>

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, I saw this guy named Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan. I am a Sugoi Kawaii Moe Chan convert. He is the best Falcon in the ultraverse.

Top Bottom