• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th and 18th) MELEE ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Wtf, I stop paying attention to this thread for a week and now we have Florida and Canada coming?!.............I need to do this more often :dizzy:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
guys guys i got good news ic3 is the week after this all make the thread later but my good we got one hell of a room this time really its gonna be great you will see.
oh ya im taking mm *****s just some so ya

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Hey, this is 2 days after my 21st B-day, sooo, i'll prolly be doin this thang, and gettin drunk the whole timeeeeeeeeee
when i first read this message i agreed with you, but then i thought about it some more and i decided i don't want to be drunk at a fighting game tournament

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I swear Juan was teaming with me.

Bah w/e. If I don't have a teammate I might need one as well.

I definetly am making it out to this. Need to see PB&J again...and SHAI HULUD. We didn't play much at the last tourny we both went too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom