• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th and 18th) MELEE ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
That would be pretty ****, but who knows how that would work out exactly...

Like, whose venue will we be at, etc etc.

Besides that I think the Tabasco hosts are set on holding their tournament on their date.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You mean none of them directly MMing me. Cauze i r teh real deal.

I will do Link MMs...even though I suck with Link.
thats bull you are America my friend anyway we can go for a buck in link dittos but whats wrong with sheik vs falcon. oh ya i remember sheik d tlit is broken on battle field remember:laugh:

We already have two mm set up. How much more money are you trying to give me ;D
until yo bank account is at a negative:laugh:

I still need someone to train my Marth.
man cant i catch the bus to yo place? we should defiantly be playing more often are you by camp creek?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh crap thats right i think cornel and falming roy might be teaming just dont know which tourney i needs a teamate too folks. im playing sheik btw

nicaboy

Smash Champion
nes noob if you wanna team again let me know we should defiantly win this time so long as you not sleepy again xD
oh and i will take anonther 1 mm with you my ganon your fox

edit i here hbox is a girl?!! what

Umby

Smash Master
thats bull you are America my friend anyway we can go for a buck in link dittos but whats wrong with sheik vs falcon. oh ya i remember sheik d tlit is broken on battle field remember:laugh:

until yo bank account is at a negative:laugh:

man cant i catch the bus to yo place? we should defiantly be playing more often are you by camp creek?
I'm not too far from Camp Creek, but I'm usually on campus instead of at home. If you know where Morehouse College is, I'm usually there.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
if green mario is coming to this, i'll need a teammate. if not, then i don't think i will...i wanna team with chaddd if GM comes, though. Team Falconpunchion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom