• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo DP, remember all those team friendlies we had?

**** it up, right? lol

can't wait to see all you Florgians
Heck yeah. Who'd I team up with at that time...I think Nicaboy, was it? Yeah...

But me & Mr. Hats here will be glad to do another full night of friendlies with you & your teammate, Hungbox. Touch em' up.
thats was me reping thats mario brothers team:laugh:
and peach
hbox still owes me pizza ya heard me

Eggz

Smash Hero
I waited last minute to post that I can't come. We kept getting enough money then as soon as we'd go to pay (literally the minute we went to pay) it would jump 100$. So instead of me and brady losing $500 each, 500 of which i didnt have/200 of which he didnt have, we decided to stay home. Sorry everyone. =[

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
About Darkrain:

i heard he aint going no more.
WHAT!?

I waited last minute to post that I can't come. We kept getting enough money then as soon as we'd go to pay (literally the minute we went to pay) it would jump 100$. So instead of me and brady losing $500 each, 500 of which i didnt have/200 of which he didnt have, we decided to stay home. Sorry everyone. =[
WHAT!?!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I need more MMs to make me feel better.

Who else wants to get into my deathnote?

Zone

Smash Champion
I need some help deciding and be honest about the right choice >.>;

I been planning to go to this for like MONTHS now. like only a week and a half ago my friend's fiance is holding a wedding party, and plans to hold it on this saturday. And tells me I HAVE to be there cuz I'm the best man. And doesn't understand how I planned to be at this months in advance and she decided to just fling the date a week early. Then also this week my friend tells me his birthday is Saturday. >.>; I really want to go to this but it's starting to feel uber selfish of me to come.

EDIT: Another Note the friend I'm the Best man to told me not to worry and he understands how fun this is for me.

PB&J

Smash Hero
hey georgians..we need some people to step up and house people because soft can house people anymore..so mars fool can u house anyone

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
I need some help deciding and be honest about the right choice >.>;

I been planning to go to this for like MONTHS now. like only a week and a half ago my friend's fiance is holding a wedding party, and plans to hold it on this saturday. And tells me I HAVE to be there cuz I'm the best man. And doesn't understand how I planned to be at this months in advance and she decided to just fling the date a week early. Then also this week my friend tells me his birthday is Saturday. >.>; I really want to go to this but it's starting to feel uber selfish of me to come.

EDIT: Another Note the friend I'm the Best man to told me not to worry and he understands how fun this is for me.
If they said dont worry about it, then you should still come. If this means something to you, and youve had it planned months in advance, its more rude of them to expect you to drop it a week before.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
hey georgians..we need some people to step up and house people because soft can house people anymore..so mars fool can u house anyone
Idk, I more than likely will be out of town. Girls >Smash so I might show u saturday and I dont think my parents would enjoy random people from other places of the country at our house.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
If they said dont worry about it, then you should still come. If this means something to you, and youve had it planned months in advance, its more rude of them to expect you to drop it a week before.
I totally agree, if they wanted him there so bad they would have told him in advance not wait till the last moment to f up any plans he may have.Family s ugh some times there such a pain <.< (I heart mine tho)

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Ok, guys, so the TV im planning on bringing is a flatscreen hd, very good size and whatnot, but now im reading that HD tvs are usually frowned upon in tournament play because of TV lag. So...should I just not bother?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Ok, guys, so the TV im planning on bringing is a flatscreen hd, very good size and whatnot, but now im reading that HD tvs are usually frowned upon in tournament play because of TV lag. So...should I just not bother?
Does the one you're bringing lag? If it does, don't bother, if it doesn't, please bring it.

Zone

Smash Champion

YAY
I haven't see u in while man u still playing Zelda?
lawlz @ mars
I play her sure, but I don't use her to win 100% of the time anymore. I'm mostly marth now, with a side of Fox, and shiek(Hardly use shiek though mostly just for teams).

You still rocking samus? :p
Well my friend said don't worry. his fiance is pissed >.>

On the showing up Note I'm still undecided. Because when I look at it in their pov. "I'm ditching a wedding party, for video games." Doesn't sound good to non-game oriented people. If I'm coming though I'm bringing a set up. so count on that.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
On the showing up Note I'm still undecided. Because when I look at it in their pov. "I'm ditching a wedding party, for video games." Doesn't sound good to non-game oriented people. If I'm coming though I'm bringing a set up. so count on that.
Just go ahead and make the right decisions, bruh.

That's like celebrating a one year anniversary with a girlfriend...Would you spend time with her and celebrate? Or would you leave her to go play video games (something in which you can always do another time)?

Top Bottom