• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Just go ahead and make the right decisions, bruh.

That's like celebrating a one year anniversary with a girlfriend...Would you spend time with her and celebrate? Or would you leave her to go play video games (something in which you can always do another time)?
But keeping the gf happy actually has important/life-improving side effects. Keeping a friend's fiance happy with you doesn't really have much effect on your quality of life.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Just go ahead and make the right decisions, bruh.

That's like celebrating a one year anniversary with a girlfriend...Would you spend time with her and celebrate? Or would you leave her to go play video games (something in which you can always do another time)?
How can you say that you've been to a tourney before, you know how exciting it is to just be there. You can say what you want guys I know it sounds selfish but...... aww screw it. All I know from experience is you will feel guilty as hell the whole time you are at the tourney. If you can live with it fine but trust me in the end you will regret it especially if you have someone in your fame (short for family) rub it in your face. :dizzy: all I can say is what a drag

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
Oh, question. Are composite cables typically used over everything else for these? If not, the Gamebridge idea needs to be reworked since I only have the cables that support that. I didn't realize that flaw originally since composite is all I ever use.

Oh, and I'm still desperate for a teammate. Come on, I'm sure I'm not completely terrible.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
uh, 2 friends and i are interested in going (both days -we'll probably stay overnight), but we don't have a ride; anybody near newton county willing and able to give 3 people a ride to/from the tourney? we're at oxford college of emory university and it'd be greatly appreciated.

P.S. if you could send me a PM or AIM me at PsychopathicEmus, that'd be cool =D

-Chad-

Slackerator
uh, 2 friends and i are interested in going (both days -we'll probably stay overnight), but we don't have a ride; anybody near newton county willing and able to give 3 people a ride to/from the tourney? we're at oxford college of emory university and it'd be greatly appreciated.

Someone give this pika pal a ride!!! O_O DO IT

Frames

DI
cash mooney lies i guess. yo who wants to hit up the ATL for some hoes?
yo apparantly waba is like 15 min from downtown atl im sooooooo down to go we will be like ludacris and t-pain (minus the autotune)

t was Friday night and I was feelin' aight (Yep)
Downtown Atlanta, big city, bright lights,
Mixin' Henney wit da Sprite while I'm drinkin' and drivin',
No police lights, no police sirens,
I'm headed to da club, lookin' fo' a freak,
To spread a lil' love and spread a couple cheeks,
Pull up to da spot, 26's like bam!
Eyes on me like "*****, do you see him?"
Stroll through the front door, headed to the VIP,
Bought a couple bottles and I took a couple sips,
Scopin' out da room and what do I see?
A nice round butt and a pair of double D's,
So I crept up like "Shawty, what's happen'n?
You kilin' dat dress and I love it wit' a passion,"
Den she turned around and her face was aight,
She had a gap tooth and mean overbite,
But I was like hmm...

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

I think i can be some help XD

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
waba is more like 30-45 minutes away...

and downtown atlanta is so overrated. You can get accosted by hobos, ride the crappiest public transportation system on the planet, and drive in the worst traffic and road systems ever.

There are about 3 or 4 good things to do in atlanta (besides ***** bars, but that goes without saying):

Eat at Fogo de Chao
Eat at The Vortex
Go to the world of coke
ummmm... CNN Center/Georgia aquarium? Kinda cool?

not really.

Waba will be far more interesting.

Me, Kyle, Linguini, MarsFool!, and Polmex will be far more interesting.

Top Bottom