• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: TIPPED OFF 4!!! (January 17th+18th) Melee only

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Damnit!!

I needs a teammate. I play Sheik and Fox in teams (occasionally Marth) I'm I'd like to think I'm a decent player. Plus, a chance to team with a rare NC Smasher.
\
Edit: I'll also S some D if necessary.

Hax

Smash Champion
Hax, helllllloooooooooooooooo!!! I said that I'm coming to this, so you're gonna come with me. Jesus can hopefully join us. I'm gonna take care of both of your a$$es anyway lol.
oh, quit. knowing you i figured we were driving LOL

also i promise ill be 10x sexier than i was at pound 3. no more 3 days without showers, lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Jman are winning teams =) PB&J, can you house SWAT? We're gonna be arriving on Friday the 16th from the airport.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Antic
C
C@ShMooney
Chaddd
ColBol
DJ Nintendo
Dark Hart
Darkness of Heart
Desu
DogySamich
Dr. Peepee
Eggz
Everlasting Yayuhzz
Exarch
Flamin Roy
Frames
FullMetal
GA Peach
GAwes
Hax
Hungrybox
I'veJihadIt
Ihavespaceballs
Jx31
L0ZR
Lamugi
Linguini
MarsFool!
NES n00b
Nicaboy
Nice1
Nite
OTRU
OcTIx
PB&J
Prac
Ragnarock
RaynEX
Reflex
Rice
S0ft
Samus Hats
Silent Wolf
Sleepy K
Smooth Criminal
Teh Umby
TheAlphaGundam
TheONEjanitor
Tom/Yang
Tong
Vts
XIF

hellz yah

52 and counting

PB&J

Smash Hero
who care about u mooney..ur choosing impact clash instead of this which is dumb....impact clash 2 was so dumb..im going to 3 because i live in ga but if i was an oos i would never go

The list still doesn't have drephen , canada, washington, and more tristate, and tope and cyrain are coming def

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
who care about u mooney..ur choosing impact clash instead of this which is dumb....impact clash 2 was so dumb..im going to 3 because i live in ga but if i was an oos i would never go
Once again, you assume stuff about me you have no clue about, lol. I'm not going to This, or impact clash anymore since I have other stuff to do.

So l2 stfu, and stop assuming so much stuff. It makes you look like an idiot. What I do is none of your ****ing business in the first place.

Top Bottom