• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Got home at 7am.
Haven't been able to sleep.
Prolly won't be able to make it to this until later today.
Sorry, Mike.
I suck at life. D:

_ToAsT_

Smash Apprentice
Just woke up in the most comfy hotel bed ever! Cant wait for the tourney to start ^-^

Edit: Toasty: We can finally have our match for "The battle of Toastyness" :D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
nah just called, they don't have a setup that can handle simultaneous recording and broadcasting

so no stream :(

BUT OMFG CRAZY RESULTS SO FAR!!!

Upset of the day: PB&J + Uber Ice beat Dr. Peepee & EDIT: YAYUHHZ not lozr, sorry my bad

Also:

SleepyK and Cornel beat D'oH and Wobbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEORGIA REPRESENT, SON!!!!

Apparently there are over 100 people at the event.

@_@

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
he did, but he didn't team with kevin, he teamed with chaddddddd.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay WTF at pools starting at 10:30

I can barely stand and I have to play pools.

My pool

Lozr
Cheap peach
Marsfool
Ihavespaceballs
Frames
TRC

I got ****ed up by everyone needless to say. Broken pool johns, two hours of sleep johns. Johns on Johns.

The planets just weren't aligned fellas. Maybe this ain't the game for me after all.

toasty

Smash Hero
Maybe this ain't the game for me after all.
This ain't the Dylan I know and love...man up, cupcake ^_^ **** happens [yo wtf @ 10:30...for real? yikes]
How are they strange?
I don't see what's so strange either...but that's because I'm not from North Carolina.

LOL @ all the confused Carolina kids wondering where PP(/Yay)'s at in the top 5 XD!!!

Purple

Hi guys!
Okay WTF at pools starting at 10:30

I can barely stand and I have to play pools.

My pool

Lozr
Cheap peach
Marsfool
Ihavespaceballs
Frames
TRC

I got ****ed up by everyone needless to say. Broken pool johns, two hours of sleep johns. Johns on Johns.

The planets just weren't aligned fellas. Maybe this ain't the game for me after all.
Man up *****.

First off, don't use their name to overpower you. Your mindset should be "I don't care whot his person is, I will beat their ***"

Who's Ihavespaceballs? Just some samus player, beast that *****? Lozr? Guy's trash, roast him.

You gotta go in there with a cool mind or else you won't learn man :(. Y'all smash players need to stop riding nuts and start bodying one another :awesome:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah I think the North Carolina kids are shocked because PP/Yay got upset. Yes that is a little surprising, but the rest of the results aren't very strange.

Colbol/Linguini winning isn't the least bit surprising. And the rest of the top 5 seems pretty logical to me too.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Man up *****.

First off, don't use their name to overpower you. Your mindset should be "I don't care whot his person is, I will beat their ***"

Who's Ihavespaceballs? Just some samus player, beast that *****? Lozr? Guy's trash, roast him.

You gotta go in there with a cool mind or else you won't learn man :(. Y'all smash players need to stop riding nuts and start bodying one another :awesome:
I understand the point you're trying to make. But you must understand.

Lozr is the dern best.

toasty

Smash Hero
My guess is there was a concern as to whether finishing singles on time in one day was feasible without going completely crazy...

but from what I heard they had like 30 setups?

*shrugs*

I woulda just done day 1 teams, day 2 singles liike Fullmetal usually does...but who knows what kind of outside pressure he might be facing from other Smashers or the venue

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Also, teams are only strange to me because I expected Hbox's team to take first, not 3rd, I def didn't picture Colbol + Linguini taking it home, I don't even know who Harriet the guy is, and Adam and Chaddd teaming is just weird and random to me.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I don't even post here anymore and i know that htg is good.. and colbol/linguini are the strongest team out of the top 5, in my opinion of course.

teams seem spot on to me, the catfish god was obviously disgusted with pp and lozr going to the same tourney and not teaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom