• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FreeStyles SMASH RAP Battle of the bravest..WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Ur word play is nice but n!gga u text sloppy, n u aint comin at me nearly the way that YEHS! got me
Cowtipper9487 (5:47:52 PM): this guy keeps sayin oh it's so eazy, but that falco from brooklyn looks oh so greasy. he goes on and on about hands off my pray, but all i'm thinkin is FTILT ALL DAI
Dont make me try n show my true temper, when u cant spit better than my own crew member!

nah Ima be studyin for my exam tomorrow for a while so I wont be able 2 post 2 many raps until later today. Ron wats ur screen name?

Edit- dont think that last rap aint gettin a response lololol

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
D1 on Shin's account:

*Looks down at Eazy layed out on the ground*

"Yo Eazy you aight dog? The announcer counting to ten hurry and get back up!"

"Eazy where you at mah d00d Ron is flexing for the crowd!"

Eazy23

Smash Lord
American Foreign policy

Exam One Oct 1, 2008 70/100
Exam Two Oct 29, 2008 -
Exam Three Nov 24, 2008 -
Exam Four Dec 19, 2008 -
Legend:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
WOW HOLY **** RON WITH THE BEAST MODE

eazy ur lucky bad rhymes aint a crime or ur *** would end up doing some serious time

LOL >_>

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, depending on what kind we're talking about, then sure. I've already won those. Broadway or show tune style I **** all. Rock...eh, I need work. RnB/Hip-hop, now that'd be interesting. Although...I **** in that, too.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Im a gangster because i wanted to vote for obama. then i found out that n****a looks like a llama. i went to the white house to see george bush. pulled out the ipod and played "kick push"

OWWW IM A SAVAGE

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
lol, why do you say that? It's all in good fun, xD. Plus, it's cool to call me Rain or Ame, xD. Rain is my stage name, and Ame is my gamer tag. Although I'll use Rain for some games. Doesn't matter...since both are Rain, xD. BTW, I go by what everyone tells me. I personally think I suck at singing. Doesn't mean I won't sing. I just don't know what I'm capable of. My voice is all self-taught. However...I'm fully confident in my "Please don't Go away" by Boys II Men. I'm just too lazy to do anything with my voice/rhyming. I won a contest with my song "Tear the Club up". By the way...the best I thought I'd do was 3rd. -_- I truly have no confidence in my abilities, xD.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Reno it's obvious you want someone to diss you. I had more fun batting Eazy which is why I just dismissed you. It's gonna take more than choppin missles to get me pissed dude. You may have irritated Wes with that, but i'm a different issue. For you to make that silly comment fool how messed up is you? Oh sorry... let me put 'are' before the grammar police try to report. Forget arguing... though I'm arguably ten times better than all that stuff you put out for competitors. In rap you're no regular. Now pick up your visitor pass before the class you came with laughs and continues their tour past... you. In rap you're like a book that's past due. If a person's really smart, than he doesn't have you. Don't like to sneeze but a-choo. Actu...al facts will have you, shakin in your black boots, shoes or whatever have you. Had you... been around you'd have two valid reasons not to act like that too. You seem to equate cursin to what determines who is the worst person. So let me give you a little info to put in your purse then. Next time you feel like you need to be included. Find that thought process in your head and quickly remove it. Now at least you have a name to match to your random sayings. But before you stirke that match be aware of the size of the flame. And i'll gladly take time to disprove any of your lyrical claims.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
canismash, canirap, it's a rhetoric question. the answer is about the same as do smashers moms give me an erection. ron your little to me like pikachu. careful smashers hes the kinda person whos chill in the web2zone bathroom trying to peek at you. eli i dont even know why you play ness. they say tiers dont exist but neither do your moms breast. reno's asian so he gotta be hating. how you gonna say "as far as lyrics go i think mine are smartest" im sorry my asian dude, but as far as the truth goes, I think you're the farthest. he aint use to this kinda thing . he'll prolly be searching for lyrics harder than g-money looks for fried chicken wings.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im too lazy to write in rhymes so heres my rap.

*pulls out a gat*
and a ratta tat tat, thats the end of that, and i beat it with a bat, and then i hit a cat and it never came back,

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Double edge-guard, you john'n? leave you at *****-boulevard
Cause by far, security tight like peach's *****
If you chain me again ima smack you in your tushy
Its a rap if you push me cause i push back when im tempted
almost like a front smash after you've been offended
yo that b*tch a** motha just called you out after a 3 stock
wip out the falco, pop you u like cow boy bebob
slip of a tongue might get u gunned
5 holes in your chest your breathing with no lungs
smack you with a back-air like he was Bum
Charging with the neutral B just for fun
Mr. sweaty fingers, in the back of your head is what lingers
how did i get ever get caught by that?
suck soo much i'm having a heart attack.
wow im running out of **** to say
ima stop it here and not be gay

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thought I'd try this out...new to this but...wassup guys...

Yo I may not be known but once this rap's over you can find me on my throne. I'll keep it short and sweet cuz too much of my rhymes can make ya eyes bleed. I crew with my dudes Eazy and Keitaro. We runnin NJ like Spam's runnin them hos. I gotta go but lemme introduce me while I can, I'm sure this is as much rap as your eyes can stand, My name's Yes, I main Fox and Captain Falcon. What's my power level? IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

I'm likin' what I read here, especially ron and eazy. Good stuff guys. Peace out for now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Cowtipper, those words won't pay your bills. Best back off and let others rap with -skills-. The only throne you'll sit is a public restroom toilet. Chop chop boy, I'll reward you with some soy.

I'm a warrior, survivor, mess with me and I'm the terminator. I'm the bodyguard, that blocks off rapless *******. My name is Rockin, who keeps sockin, always collar poppin. You want in on this ship, you gotta blow up my ship, or blow off my personal ship.

In the words of the 4kids TV run, your move son

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Rockin? Dude, please, the only thing I hear's the knockin of your knees. It's ok to be scared. If I was you, I'd go talkin bout ships and sailors like I was gay too! Lighten up dude no need to get delirious I was just jokin, Why So Serious?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I wake up to a clean spot- a bad ****** with a mean ****-I dive in like a Marine drop. Your life? Aint nothin like it seems doc-I see you got a little team stocked- fugg that mean? I got that steam guaranteed to make your dreams stop. His blood splattered n bugs gathered for the feasts. No words get a thug rattled this ***** is battle of the beasts. Im puttin challengers to sleep- see I just show em what Im workin with. My verse is sick- urs stick cuz u type em with the same hand u jerkin with. So go ahead n tell em how berserk you get, if u see some worth in it- death is on some certain *****- I bet u'd be the first to split-n homie there ain't no reversin this -Hard steps n fight hooded, Crazy how I shake the ground u R ON when I'm still walkin lightfooted, I'm a n!gga u aint quite good as....

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
This dude waited three years to reply. Aww what a sweet guy.. Finally wearing pants and did away with the knee highs.

You got my name all up in ya whack rhymes. Got smashed in 08 and ya just reachin the skills i had at that time.Messin wit me gonna leave you in ER wit a flat line. I'm f****n b*****s you only get to speak to on chat lines.

You only felt the ground shake cuz u fell to it. Keep it up and I'll push you well through it. YOU kill MY dreams? *****... well... DO IT! I'll even get you a rap tutor to help do it.

See I heard it all before like Sunshine Anderson. And if you listened to the ppl I served already they'd tell you "you can't handle him." ***** I spit 5 alarm blazes! Who let this little candle in?

Look at this amateur tryna walk in shoes only a veteran can. I'll send you home to heal like a medicine man. Stop hating dawg cuz u a definite fan. Me serving you is the imminent plan. Ya name explains this battle for me so keep reppin it man... EAZY! This was so easy... where's my easy button? How many times I gotta show Atlantic North dis ***** Eazy's nothin??

I say jump and Eazy does it. Hey Eazy, battlin me wasn't easy.... Was it?

:phone:

Top Bottom