• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FreeStyles SMASH RAP Battle of the bravest..WHAT YOU GOT!!!!!!!!

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Masamune146 = Eli | MindGames2199 = Knightmare

MindGames2199 (10:55:30 PM): hey
Masamune146 (10:56:03 PM): hey
MindGames2199 (10:56:28 PM): whats good in the hood my nucca
Masamune146 (10:57:28 PM): stuff that isn't bad in the hood
MindGames2199 (10:57:57 PM): oh ya
MindGames2199 (10:57:59 PM): like what

Masamune146 (10:58:06 PM): good stuff
MindGames2199 (10:58:10 PM): like
Masamune146 (10:58:19 PM): like the opposite of bad stuff
MindGames2199 (10:58:22 PM): *****es?
Masamune146 (10:58:33 PM): itches
MindGames2199 (10:58:43 PM): and dishes?
Masamune146 (10:58:47 PM): no]
Masamune146 (10:58:49 PM): no dishes

MindGames2199 (10:58:53 PM): ****
MindGames2199 (10:59:01 PM): thats ruff
MindGames2199 (10:59:30 PM): like mcgruff u better stuff ur buff with stuff
MindGames2199 (10:59:35 PM): i hate myself
MindGames2199 (10:59:36 PM): lol
MindGames2199 (10:59:51 PM): i gotz the ill ryhme
MindGames2199 (10:59:54 PM): in time
MindGames2199 (10:59:59 PM): i will shine
MindGames2199 (11:00:04 PM): like its mine
MindGames2199 (11:00:56 PM): it aint yours
MindGames2199 (11:01:00 PM): i am the cause
MindGames2199 (11:01:05 PM): of the whores
MindGames2199 (11:01:19 PM): eatin my words
MindGames2199 (11:01:33 PM): like the birds
MindGames2199 (11:01:50 PM): they are
MindGames2199 (11:01:55 PM): to farr
MindGames2199 (11:02:01 PM): in that carr
MindGames2199 (11:02:12 PM): and they race
MindGames2199 (11:02:21 PM): the pace
MindGames2199 (11:02:26 PM): is too fast
MindGames2199 (11:02:30 PM): it wont last
MindGames2199 (11:02:40 PM): cause i got a cast
MindGames2199 (11:02:49 PM): of people in my army

Masamune146 (11:02:56 PM): yo check this, i'm da illest rapper, gonna send your wack rhymes down the crapper cuz i've got skillz, i can pay my billz cuz i'm rich, i've got cash and i'm about to smash your ******* with my wavedash and my mindgames will leave you changed, you'll never be the same
MindGames2199 (11:02:59 PM): but dont alarm me
Masamune146 (11:03:08 PM): uh
Masamune146 (11:03:10 PM): uh
Masamune146 (11:03:11 PM): yea

MindGames2199 (11:03:20 PM): WOOW

MindGames2199 (11:03:29 PM): ya
MindGames2199 (11:03:30 PM): ya
MindGames2199 (11:03:32 PM): uh
MindGames2199 (11:03:56 PM): *beatboxes

Masamune146 (11:06:29 PM): when i roll up, you better hide... i'll smash up your ride and send you away with noone to confide... in, cuz i'm killin and i'm a villain, i don't take crap from *****es, you're gonna need some stitches cuz i'll bust you up with my cup and you're gonna have to shut up
MindGames2199 (11:12:45 PM): check it, uh, uh, just like all yall, goin to the mall, i dont stall, i never stop, dont ever drop, not even if the cop, puts his gun to my head and shoots the lead, right out of his gun, it doesnt stun, and i dont run, away i stay and pay for the crimes i commited, even if i am blited i stay light on my feet and never retreat on my words cause i gotta stay true to my honey, ***** keep yo money!!!
MindGames2199 (11:13:51 PM): what what
MindGames2199 (11:13:57 PM): keep yo money

Masamune146 (11:17:14 PM): that last rhyme nearly killed me, but i'm about to prove i'm the illest MC, uh, i'll take yo money and give it to yo mommy, she'll give me a good feeling in my tummy, and then i'll call the cops to roll up on yo block, your time is running out you better check yo clock, you ain't got nuthin cuz to me i'll just be puffin, on yo ashes, and you'll remember when yo **** crashes and its all done, hide my gun cuz i gotta stop... ah **** here come the cops!!!
Masamune146 (11:17:17 PM): uh

MindGames2199 (11:18:42 PM): LMAO
MindGames2199 (11:18:52 PM): uh
MindGames2199 (11:18:53 PM): uh
MindGames2199 (11:26:09 PM): man u think that i blinked and missed it, but i just kissed it and saw right through ur wack attack, dont act like ur **** is wit it, cause it's not as hot as u believe, i will concieve these ryhmes as mine and take the gold as i unfold the illist is me, the killa will bleed through is words, my birds will fly to the sky and rep the king, which will sing the truth though his bullets of proof, that this isnt a spoof on the best, you better rest cause ur done daddy i will smoke up this fatty and wait for u to speak ur bleak rymes as i take shiek out and foward air ur ****, cause i stay fit with melee, after all its better than brawl
MindGames2199 (11:26:11 PM): uh uh
MindGames2199 (11:29:11 PM): what u got son

Masamune146 (11:34:55 PM): ***** don't make me pick fox on yo *** and land that dash into up smash attack, cuz you wack you can't even shine, i'm about to grind your behind with my techs, cuz i'm da best, better than da rest of them characters, they're just actors, filling the spots, i'm about to shine you through the parking lot... all the way to the ledge where you hangin, thats when i ran in, and i shot yo *** with my cannon, and i'm the one left standin, don't act like you had a chance, i'm bout to do my dash dance, taunt and show you my fighting stance, you ain't got anything you can prove, i'll show you my moves and you'll sit there cryin, don't even bother tryin, you'd just be lyin... to yourself about your ability, i've got stability and tranquility, don't mess wit me, i got patience and stamina, i'm bout to slam in ya tech game, its not da same as my mad skillz dat gets me all da killz, you just keep getting wrecked cuz i teched all over ya, show some respect, game set
MindGames2199 (11:49:11 PM): oh what a surprise, u picked and sticked with the shine master, time faster ur tech skill, it aint ill, cause its lame as ****, u better duck cause here comes the captain, yes its happinin, its not the cops that are comin, its me stunnin, you with my knees so freeze, it aint a tease, my dude eat some good food before ur mood turns into a sore loosa and cruise all over the place with my grabs and stabs, no no no dont roll, ill be a troll and tech chase ur face in place, you have no choice but to voice im the best. dont make me pick jiggs and give u a rest!!!
MindGames2199 (11:49:48 PM): toooo good

-----------------------------

Eli vs. Knightmare
Eazy vs. Ron
Other random stuff

GET IN DIS SHIZNIT!!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Meh, I heard better. it's pretty decent none the less.

I would say Eli won cause that last one took Knightmare 15 minutes to reply back. lol

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ELI- oh no i cant do a thing, it stings to much i cant even touch this mutha, hes too good i stood there and took, it as he gives me the hook of his ill ryhmes on the dime. its like alex strife told me to quit life.

nah i was talkin to bum and blackanese online copying and pasting my ryhmes to them it took me 3 mins too make that other one.

this one took me 5 secs

"it to yo mommy, she'll give me a good feeling in my tummy"
WACK!

Masamune146 (12:38:23 AM): i'm sorry i have this thing where i only see talent
Masamune146 (12:38:32 AM): i must have missed what you typed
MindGames2199 (12:38:37 AM): u must be blind
MindGames2199 (12:43:43 AM): lmao this is fun
MindGames2199 (12:44:24 AM): ELI - bu bu bu but
MindGames2199 (12:44:27 AM): lmao
MindGames2199 (12:46:42 AM): Knight- dont stutter or shutter urself from the earth, i gave birth, to my words i got the skillz and the pillz of the doc, its a shock, ur on ur last stock and i am owning and stoning u with ur own main as the same name as u wish u were as good but dude i come from the hood

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
dammm spittin that hard fiya lol that **** wass too good. But I have to say they both went mad hard at the end(can't go wrong with melee lol) But knightmare kept it goin throughout the whole thing mad strong lol. good ****.

I have to say Knightmare won round 1.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
dammm spittin that hard fiya lol that **** wass too good. But I have to say they both went mad hard at the end(can't go wrong with melee lol) But knightmare kept it goin throughout the whole thing mad strong lol. good ****.

I have to say Knightmare won round 1.
thanx my dude the score is now 1-1 0.o

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
lol yo i'm getting tired of this fake, he can't make anything worthwhile, he's in denial cuz he's got no style, i outlasted you by a mile you better dial for some help cuz you done, ain't nowhere to run from my chaingrabs, i'm keeping tabs on your sad attempts to be exempt from my amazing ability, you can't chill wit me cuz ain't as ill as me, and still i'll be on the top, you just need to stop

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
uh oh its 2-1 son, u better run, and stay away from the fray. its getting old, your words are cold, and stale, frail, and thrown in the pale. Dont worry, ill take that top spot and show u whats hot on the dot.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
***** what ***** who ***** where when and how, ma dude eli representin white stone queens hold in down one time for ur mine wit his rhymes all da time!! of course he be beastin all over this no-name eminem wanna be flow so wack get it away from me cat dat need to go back to where ever he came from dat like dat. oooo son eli def won dat shizzle forizzle whether it's dai or night cuz if he aint nice den **** aint right like a plane not takin flight or a boxer not tryin to fight like a mouse not takin da cheese but instead screamin ***** please to da cat in da hat dat likes it from da back from a bat dat cant fly cuz he's high.... omg i could on forever

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
***** what ***** who ***** where when and how, ma dude eli representin white stone queens hold in down one time for ur mine wit his rhymes all da time!! of course he be beastin all over this no-name eminem wanna be flow so wack get it away from me cat dat need to go back to where ever he came from dat like dat. oooo son eli def won dat shizzle forizzle whether it's dai or night cuz if he aint nice den **** aint right like a plane not takin flight or a boxer not tryin to fight like a mouse not takin da cheese but instead screamin ***** please to da cat in da hat dat likes it from da back from a bat dat cant fly cuz he's high.... omg i could on forever
this guy thinks hes too good but the truth is hes too hood to be called gmoney, honey listen to what i go to say, hey u will remember this for life as I take out my knife and put it to u wife, your heart beats and beats but never ceases to the crazy flow i am about to bestow down the row, u better listen cause ur fishen for words i already heard. It dont make sense how your 2 cents makes a dent in my rep cause i step to high, i might as well fly or take flight on this blight that has come in sight. I just picked falco and won this fight.

lmao too good

btw

yes i am white knightmare, dont stare. i am the illest killa in town so dont frown when u listen to the sound of my rhymes i gotz of the top of the dome u know i am gonna take it home

this is all for fun btw what u got...

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Man these *****s with their cheezy flow, look how hard eazy go, speedy like a cheetah ima leave the score 3 ta 0. Breezys on ma beater ima skeet her in the beamer woah find another diva, call her tina, take her visa ohhh! Ya'll *****s aint lyrical you just overly spiritual, words softer than a F@G named miracle. I'm the one who gets it poppin like pimples, breakin *****s sheilds with the shines mad simple. Eli cant get wit me its just not fair, ledge hop dair, thats a DEAD DOC THERE! I got a D!ck thats bout 3 miles thick, n Im killin anybody on this freestyle ****!!!

Get at me

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Man these *****s with their cheezy flow, look how hard eazy go, speedy like a cheetah ima leave the score 3 ta 0. Breezys on ma beater ima skeet her in the beamer woah find another diva, call her tina, take her visa ohhh! Ya'll *****s aint lyrical you just overly spiritual, words softer than a F@G named miracle. I'm the one who gets it poppin like pimples, breakin *****s sheilds with the shines mad simple. Eli cant get wit me its just not fair, ledge hop dair, thats a DEAD DOC THERE! I got a D!ck thats bout 3 miles thick, n Im killin anybody on this freestyle ****!!!

Get at me
daaaaaaamn

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
certainly not anyone who bothered to read this thread
I LOLed right there.

Get at me
I literally said "Oh ****" out loud. You definitely won this shiz. GET AT MY BOI EAZY!!!

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
C4, knockin at yo door, beggin for matchs, ***** *** *****s wanna scrap over melee, over brawl, whos the dirtyist motha ****a of em all, thats me, thats right, scrubs get tight cause they know whats good, ohh nooooo we bout to lose are money, to a random *** ***** who calls us male hunnies, now wait that was a lie, here's the truth ice picks wanna suicide you! who knocked kids, currency is currently taken a vacation in pockets, take em out of retirement, thats peach your gay if you try her sin,(woah?)
back to bein retarted, snake's got u in his arm pit
more too come

KnightMare516

Smash Lord

Get at me
Woah, woah, woah, dont make me elll emm ayyyy ooooo, your flow is not pro and its shows your to slow to keep up. and mix up, your words, yall know what you heard, its the truest muthasucka all around the burbs. you dint win dis ****, it aint even legit, it dont fit wit the style, your off by a mile , dont blink, dont think or you'll miss what i got to say, and youll pay for being so bla zay.

gotta go for now bbl i gotz more dont worry :)

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
This dude knightmare is gettin too hype here.

So I'll pull on his right ear til his cries I hear and see that he has a high fear.

I'm playin dirty cuz I tried fair. If I reply here, it would only be from surprise that you even tried dear.

Excuse me, your ride's near. So you can leave town, without feeling too down. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends that are newfound.

If you ever wound back up near me, I won't need back up clearly. I'll eat you like burgers. All that's missing is ketchup near me. If you still hear me, please be cheery. There's no need to be dreary. Just because your rhymes aren't really near the...

Level i'm at, and i'm tellin you cats watch me. So don't tell me relax, cuz i'll never do that... GOT ME!

I can't be whack, cuz the fire I spit's hot see?

If i'm wrong about anything so far then please stop me

But don't copy, cuz ur not me. And if you get cocky, I'll kill ur dog and feed you **** meat.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Woah, woah, woah, dont make me elll emm ayyyy ooooo, your flow is not pro and its shows your to slow to keep up. and mix up, your words, yall know what you heard, its the truest muthasucka all around the burbs. you dint win dis ****, it aint even legit, it dont fit wit the style, your off by a mile , dont blink, dont think or you'll miss what i got to say, and youll pay for being so bla zay.

gotta go for now bbl i gotz more dont worry :)
chill ma dude chill ma dude, I will end ur smashboards rap career for real madude
. Ur flow's real repetitive, no skill I bet this is, meant -to put me to sleep like a sedative. Well you did that with ease, I kidnapped some z's,no prob cuz now Im back in the ring for the cheese. I was toyin at first, enjoyin a lil verse, I killed eli the doc, so I gota murk Knightmare the nurse. You're soft in your wordplay, love its what ur words say, dont respond to fast, lil guy post back on thursday. Behave and keep dreamin cool off I'll keep steamin, ya butthole gunna be hurtin n need cream n Im not tellin ya these things for no reason, forreal, everyone to ever battle me falls like the season. U best be opting not to test me, its a worse choice than goin fox vs m2k on Fd. I'm dirty with these words and I can't get clean, you aint a knightmare your a F@g's wetdream.

Peace

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
man i've done this a million times on aim, make fools out of all yall, just caus i don't got no vids of it like how m2k says there's no good vids of him playing, im using that same jone, no good aim vids, i **** though, eli, class ah 2005, les go

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
chill ma dude chill ma dude, I will end ur smashboards rap career for real madude
. Ur flow's real repetitive, no skill I bet this is, meant -to put me to sleep like a sedative. Well you did that with ease, I kidnapped some z's,no prob cuz now Im back in the ring for the cheese. I was toyin at first, enjoyin a lil verse, I killed eli the doc, so I gota murk Knightmare the nurse. You're soft in your wordplay, love its what ur words say, dont respond to fast, lil guy post back on thursday. Behave and keep dreamin cool off I'll keep steamin, ya butthole gunna be hurtin n need cream n Im not tellin ya these things for no reason, forreal, everyone to ever battle me falls like the season. U best be opting not to test me, its a worse choice than goin fox vs m2k on Fd. I'm dirty with these words and I can't get clean, you aint a knightmare your a F@g's wetdream.

Peace
LMAO good ish we have created a monsta O.O this thread is now becoming a random rap battle to anyone who wants in. too good.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
This dude knightmare is gettin too hype here.

So I'll pull on his right ear til his cries I hear and see that he has a high fear.

I'm playin dirty cuz I tried fair. If I reply here, it would only be from surprise that you even tried dear.

Excuse me, your ride's near. So you can leave town, without feeling too down. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends that are newfound.

If you ever wound back up near me, I won't need back up clearly. I'll eat you like burgers. All that's missing is ketchup near me. If you still hear me, please be cheery. There's no need to be dreary. Just because your rhymes aren't really near the...

Level i'm at, and i'm tellin you cats watch me. So don't tell me relax, cuz i'll never do that... GOT ME!

I can't be whack, cuz the fire I spit's hot see?

If i'm wrong about anything so far then please stop me

But don't copy, cuz ur not me. And if you get cocky, I'll kill ur dog and feed you **** meat.
1,2,3,4 u **** sucks more than an asian *****, but dont worry man, i got a good plan, you gonna quit life and i am gonna give you a hand. Here are the facts, your attacks need to stay back in the barracks. you say youll eat me alive, but you aint got dive, to deep, ill steep down to your level, your lyrics are to mellow, they are to thick, but the trick is, to stick a big **** in yo mouth and then jiz. oh my, whats the matter did i just splatter my verse, its a curse on you pride, theres no where to hide, knightmares comming for u, your better just decide suicide.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Lol not gonna lie, knightmare you best start sayin your prayers, your rhymes at first was aight its cool thats fair but now it seems like the true lyricist is pissed at a guy with no flair, hes bout to take his share, look his name up first place no one doubtin his chair at the top of the throne with no one to dare question his place hes made it his home so take ya face n beat it if you know it, good, and see it betta don't give ez no time to set up or else its gonna end up just bein a wrap up with no rap up cuz he already beasted, so heed his words if u know whats good ya heard?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast Renoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Lol not gonna lie, knightmare you best start sayin your prayers, your rhymes at first was aight its cool thats fair but now it seems like the true lyricist is pissed at a guy with no flair, hes bout to take his share, look his name up first place no one doubtin his chair at the top of the throne with no one to dare question his place hes made it his home so take ya face n beat it if you know it, good, and see it betta don't give ez no time to set up or else its gonna end up just bein a wrap up with no rap up cuz he already beasted, so heed his words if u know whats good ya heard?
LMAO i just doin this for fun i know eazy beasted and i aint gonna target him no more but i know eli has a plan for him. O.O

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol i just responded to the next post, not meant to target lol

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Tsk tsk tsk knightmare...

Me battling you is like a ***** gettin a tattoo. Whether you like me or not, you still basically have to... deal with me cuz i'm always gonna be here. And I can see fear... in you, comin at me and not E there. Be real with yourself. Take a second to stop feelin yourself. Put down the bottle of lotion and cut out the hand motion. You opened a can of worms and there's no rod, hook or ocean. You thought Eazy was easy and then he touched you. Do you really think runnin wit scissors won't get you cut too? I'll give you time to follow this one up son I won't rush you. But when you do make sure your words are comin from just you. I gave you a little time and look what you came back wit. You makin it clear to me that your corny *** lack wit. Hit the road boy, and don't forget ya jacket. This flow aint like brawl, so don't think that you can hack it... take the lines that you want and try to add it to your game. Even when you spit my lines, they won't go lookin for your name. Cuz you're lame, and your fame ended when I started with all these sentences. Now sit down my apprentice it's... gonna be a long ride. No homo... don't want you gettin hard around guys. Probably wouldn't be your first time. You're probably used to it. You're on your 7th account cuz you keep tryin to youtube it. You through wit...and if you knew it. Coming back at me again? You wouldn't do it. Don't rap, play smash and stick to it.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Oh snap this Eazy dude is crazy, his flow doesn't even phase me, this bro plays falco and thinks he knows fo sho how to roll with the best, lets put this poser to the test, he done messed with the doc, whats he been livin under a rock? i gotta post that we havin a roast tonight, some ripped up blue bird whos absurd and hasn't heard about how he's gonna get third in this fight, is there somethin he's missin? what about how doc's pillz are giving me all the killz and sendin his *** out into the hillz where birds get KOed cuz they get overload with up-b cancels, thats really a handful to put you in the landfill of failed competitors cuz i'm the editor of yo littler destiny and fate, i'm too great, gonna give you more pillz in yo face and win this race cuz yo tech skillz are a disgrace, your wavedash can't clash with my up smash knockin you off the map, i'm done son, this ****s a wrap.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Tsk tsk tsk knightmare...

Me battling you is like a ***** gettin a tattoo. Whether you like me or not, you still basically have to... deal with me cuz i'm always gonna be here. And I can see fear... in you, comin at me and not E there. Be real with yourself. Take a second to stop feelin yourself. Put down the bottle of lotion and cut out the hand motion. You opened a can of worms and there's no rod, hook or ocean. You thought Eazy was easy and then he touched you. Do you really think runnin wit scissors won't get you cut too? I'll give you time to follow this one up son I won't rush you. But when you do make sure your words are comin from just you. I gave you a little time and look what you came back wit. You makin it clear to me that your corny *** lack wit. Hit the road boy, and don't forget ya jacket. This flow aint like brawl, so don't think that you can hack it... take the lines that you want and try to add it to your game. Even when you spit my lines, they won't go lookin for your name. Cuz you're lame, and your fame ended when I started with all these sentences. Now sit down my apprentice it's... gonna be a long ride. No homo... don't want you gettin hard around guys. Probably wouldn't be your first time. You're probably used to it. You're on your 7th account cuz you keep tryin to youtube it. You through wit...and if you knew it. Coming back at me again? You wouldn't do it. Don't rap, play smash and stick to it.
Wow.

Just....

Wow.

Top Bottom