• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Gheb willst du ein Money Match Pit vs Snake? =D
Bo3, 5 Euro

Und ich habe absichtlich auf Deutsch geschrieben, damit die anderen mal übersetzen sollen. xD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yeah ok gheb but im not the person that MM's cuz i feel bad taking money and i dun like to lose money xD. Its just how i am, unless its Willz then i'll take all his money.

But lets just do 2-3 Euro instead.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Man, ich wollte aber Main vs Main :(
Ich kann ja in Friendlies deinen Wolf kraulen (smirk)

e: Dann hast du falsche Angaben gemacht, mein Lieber O:

@ Anaky: lol´d at willz xD

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I need housing, or I won't be able to come... Sadly Charby confirmed he won't be able to house more Dutchies, so would anyone else be willing to house me?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Meh if you guys are getting a hotel I don't know if I'll go, unless I can get housing with someone else =P

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
just stay at a hotel people, theres over 100 people going, not everyone would get housed <_<

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
i'm coming as well. but i'm probaly coming along with Mr.R and the rest whoever he is going
i know alot of people think i'm being crazy and random all the time, so if people think i'l be the same at your house, then you can always lead me to a cheap/decent hotel if there is one. i havent seen france, and i really want to see it. and eat your ****en frenchfries.

EDIT:: i was wrong, i'm going to spain on 9 juli untill 19, to chill out with marcbri and touch his sexy belly. ok i was kidding, i cant come cause i'm going on vacation, but i might consider coming to this tourney, dunno if that is worth it though.
write me in anyway.

Yeah but its gotta be in the tourney set, so if u get me in the bracket, u select the Link icon with your curosr then i will select the Marth icon with my cursor, sound simple enough?

But srs Link and Marth dittos so u can anhialate in Marth dittos, then hopefully i can bring it back to 1-1 in Lnik dittos, then we can do a final set of my Metaknight vs Your Ganondorf, i knwo its abit risky me going Meta vs a Ganon as this is Metas toughest matchup, but im up for it.
this comment cracked me up

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
there's some spanish players that won't come if there ain't housing.

I promise to every french player that house spanish players that I'll house them for the next tourney they come, I don't have problems housing 10 players or even I could go for 20 ( well if other people can help me it'll be better for me, but everyone would have housing) but please do wathever you can to house the players or we'll miss a lot of people D:

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
this is how you can demotivate a player to come all the way from the us
ally, its a waste of time. it really is. europe has not evolved as much as the us/canadians....lol. just wait one more year. then its go time. the only person you should be afraid of in europe is....

CENEL
hij is kanker hard

yeah.

Lesleyk

Smash Apprentice
Tell the french Ayoub to not steal my name. =(
lol

Correct me if Im wrong, because I haven't read the whole thread.
I get the feeling there is no housing at the venue itself. If there is no housing there, could anyone house me, Tofu and Ayoub.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Yo guys, swiss player who will definitively attempt the Geneva Brawl Garden 3 (for the first time). I'll try to save some money to come to Paris for the Bushido Brawl Impact as well. Hopefully I can join the fun!

PS: salut a tout les francophones.

Laem

Smash Champion
Ayoub(NL) vs Ayoub (FR) Name Matches get hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ksizzle be trolling
but yeah its gonna be tough for a few ppl to house 125 players lol
so broadcast to the world: probably a hotel

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Ayoub(NL) vs Ayoub (FR) Name Matches get hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ksizzle be trolling
but yeah its gonna be tough for a few ppl to house 125 players lol
so broadcast to the world: probably a hotel
Lol good idea, but idk how to talk with him since he doesnt has SWF or AiB.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Correct me if Im wrong, because I haven't read the whole thread.
I get the feeling there is no housing at the venue itself. If there is no housing there, could anyone house me, Tofu and Ayoub.

there's housing in the venue on friday and saturday ( not on sunday), but most people will need housing before/after tournament.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
When does the venue close?
So when do we have to get out of the venue?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
someone needs to sort out a live stream for thin :D

rebaz shows up just to troll, tut tut*

JUDGE

Smash Lord
you can confirm .THC (me)and Gale
we will definetly come to this ^^

germany

a question to all of you guys:
who of you gus is planning to go to the tournament in berlin,german?^^

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
you can confirm .THC (me)and Gale
we will definetly come to this ^^

germany

a question to all of you guys:
who of you gus is planning to go to the tournament in berlin,german?^^
i am but money is an issue...

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i am but money is an issue...
i am a friend of akuma, the hoster of brawl in berlin^^
if you really want to come over,i'll talk to him whether you (and maybe some other guys) could have an abatement =D
i am pretty sure he would do that, and in the unlikely case that it don't works: i still have some money for two people left ;) (i will get that back in moneymatches so don't worry, just come over^^)

rebaz what about you? would you come?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i am a friend of akuma, the hoster of brawl in berlin^^
if you really want to come over,i'll talk to him whether you (and maybe some other guys) could have an abatement =D
i am pretty sure he would do that, and in the unlikely case that it don't works: i still have some money for two people left ;) (i will get that back in moneymatches so don't worry, just come over^^)

rebaz what about you? would you come?
aw man your to kind :), ill look into prices now

Top Bottom