• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Rizk

you threw the word N****R out maliciously and you expect Him to except your apology?

just think about this for a second

you talked all that **** about how you would say it too his face and everything but you expect him to now be like "naw man it's cool"

it doens't work like that

The smash community and its use of the word N****R is getting out of hand and you are one of the people who are promoting it

its sad really...I never really got mad when I saw it until people like you started saying it like that

I have white friends that say ***** all the time btw. and it doesnt bother me because I know they aren't trying to use it to hurt me/piss me off like you were doing to Nakat.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Rizk

you threw the word N****R out maliciously and you expect Him to except your apology?

just think about this for a second

you talked all that **** about how you would say it too his face and everything but you expect him to now be like "naw man it's cool"

it doens't work like that

The smash community and its use of the word N****R is getting out of hand and you are one of the people who are promoting it

its sad really...I never really got mad when I saw it until people like you started saying it like that

I have white friends that say ***** all the time btw. and it doesnt bother me because I know they aren't trying to use it to hurt me/piss me off like you were doing to Nakat.
Jesus has spoken!

Zhamy

Smash Champion
There are a lot of bad posts on this board from you guys. The one above me might be the worst.

황미영

Smash Champion
젤리 is spelled jelli too. ;D

So yaaaay nao you can say jelly in Korean, but I don't think that is the literal translation.

M@v

Subarashii!
Its only a 1 day tourney robfox. It just goes until like 1am. I know because I'm going to it. Also I know Nasty really well+ it says it in the thread. Lastly itll be awesome because its literally about 50 steps from my house.

@ NAKAT. W/e you do vs fox is fine. How do you not like the ditto? Its one of the only dittos that isn't completely ********.(LOL Falco dittos)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
falco dittos are awesome i dont know what youre talking about.

fox dittos are better tho, just because they are easily and by far the fastest matchup in the game.

also, mav, are you going to pound?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Let's not get back on this subject again.

As far as Fox (or anyone) players go, wifi has absolutely no bearing on ranking. It's a terrible judge in skill because of factors that are beyond the control of one player or another.

It should strictly involve offline play and results that are atleast semi-consistent. Placing Top 10 out of 30+ entrants and Placing Top 3-8 in anything smaller than that. The skill level of the tournament should also be a factor as well. None of that "I **** at my locals that have like 13 no names, so clearly I'm amazing." A6M Zero bull.
Tell that to samboner:awesome:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm bringing out my Fox next tourney, think imma go all FOx nd see where that gets me.

M@v

Subarashii!
Not going to pound, too much money plus one of the days is Monday, which is when I have classes.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Sadly I don't believe so :(. More of a one-hit-wonder kind of guy I guess ^.^.

He seemed like a really nice guy who had such natural talent in the game.

I'm just thankful we have another role-model in TKD who is very gracious with sharing his insights and mentalities.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Samboner got tired of the game. He had alot of haters and he silenced them all but then he was like "Eh **** it." and just stopped playing. He spent alot more time playing SF4. I used to get worked by him and his brother.

Top Bottom