• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, if stuff starts up again I'm going to close the thread until KJ gets back. Let's not have it come to that, guys.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Aww you trying to hurt my feelings? What's a Rizk? Well hmm lets see: Risk means risking something or taking a risk, and since my LAST name is actually RiZk with a Z, and everyone I know calls me by my last name. Its my tag. I always ask myself when I comment on you" What the f*ck is a f**king nakat? That is the stupiest freaking name I have ever heard. Only a freaking ni**er would think of a name like that. Come to MI please so we can knuckle up already.
NAKAT is an alliteration smart one. Why so tough behind that CPU screen? You do realize you are ready to fight me OVER A CHILDRENS FIGHTING GAME ON THE NINTENDO WII! LMAO dude get over yourself if you touch me at any event that'll be the last tme you'll be able to hold that ****ty wii mote you play with.
The maturity is just blinding me.

I will agree though that NAKAT is a horrible ****ing name. Along with Rizk18.
No

Trust me I would say it to NAKAT's face. I want to meet up with him to **** him up.
I'd love for you to say it to my face.....brush your teeth before you do it though. Hope that won't be a hard thing for you to do.
OK, sir, go to SiiS4 and I will PERSONALLY bring nakat there myself
I posted in the thread I wasn't going, but I will definitely reconsider now you don't know how hyped I am right now.

You know what it is^
***** don't act tough! You are a bum *** Michigan Fox player wannabee who can't get good placements and wanted to prove to ME sooo bad that you were good. everytime I got in th AIB singles chat you rode my **** so hard asking me to play and be nice to you LOL hop off brah.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
You know what it is^
That's cute.

Well, I'll just say that...assaulting Tyrell because you're bad isn't the smartest idea. Especially not for your health, if you catch my drift.

I, personally, suggest that you calm this Michigan fever down and stop going hard on the internet before this gets blown into something it shouldn't be.

This threat ****? Yeah...not cool, man.

RPK

Smash Lord
It must be a pretty small thread if you can keep everything under the ctrl key o3o Also, how does the Smashboard Foxes list work since it seems like I had disappeared off of there D:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Saying that anther is not as good as ESAM is blasphemy. Just because anther cant travel as much as ESAM doesnt prove a thing. I know ESAM has great placements in MLG. But Anther never gets to play as much as ESAM does. Not even close anymore? are you joking? When Tyrant came to Michigan, Anther and him were going very even and Anther won a few matches in GF. Didnt ESAM lose to Tyrant at MLG as well..? I rest my case.
I think he means even anther(that doesnt play) goes even with tyrant.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I think he means even anther(that doesnt play) goes even with tyrant.
Let's not get back on this subject again.

As far as Fox (or anyone) players go, wifi has absolutely no bearing on ranking. It's a terrible judge in skill because of factors that are beyond the control of one player or another.

It should strictly involve offline play and results that are atleast semi-consistent. Placing Top 10 out of 30+ entrants and Placing Top 3-8 in anything smaller than that. The skill level of the tournament should also be a factor as well. None of that "I **** at my locals that have like 13 no names, so clearly I'm amazing." A6M Zero bull.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Let's not get back on this subject again.

As far as Fox (or anyone) players go, wifi has absolutely no bearing on ranking. It's a terrible judge in skill because of factors that are beyond the control of one player or another.

It should strictly involve offline play and results that are atleast semi-consistent. Placing Top 10 out of 30+ entrants and Placing Top 3-8 in anything smaller than that. The skill level of the tournament should also be a factor as well. None of that "I **** at my locals that have like 13 no names, so clearly I'm amazing." A6M Zero bull.
Agreed :reverse:

M@v

Subarashii!
pffft Im the best fox here. I'm just an old fart that doesn't need all that fame and mumbo jumbo :troll:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I apoligize to all.
That's a start, but you might want to make some more specific apologies to some specific people though. Your rage is no excuse for your offensive and intolerant statements.
The mods have successfully pissed me off.
Tough, bro. They're just doing their volunteer work as best as they can. I understand you were the one getting the biggest brunt of the attack, but you didn't help end it and actually further continued the fight in public. Stay a little more composed next time if you can.

Also, it wasn't just you contributing to the situation, so don't feel too guilty (if you even are at all).
Lol, this thread is not the best demonstration of Black Power in my opinion...

Rizk18

Smash Lord
NAKAT- I apoligize for trolling you for no reason since you never did anything to me at all. I apoligize for the racist comments, those were not needed. I'll stop with the bad talk as long as you dont do i to me either.
Atomsk-If you hadn't attacked me, I wouldn't have attacked you. I still do apoligize for attacking your background.
I'm pretty sure I havent attacked anybody personally besides NAKAT and Atomsk. Although I do apoligize to the rest of the people posting on the boards.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
NAKAT- I apoligize for trolling you for no reason since you never did anything to me at all. I apoligize for the racist comments, those were not needed. I'll stop with the bad talk as long as you dont do i to me either.
Atomsk-If you hadn't attacked me, I wouldn't have attacked you. I still do apoligize for attacking your background.
I'm pretty sure I havent attacked anybody personally besides NAKAT and Atomsk. Although I do apoligize to the rest of the people posting on the boards.
I want you to realize that I only **** talked you because you started with me randomly on youtube, then aib, and now here. I will never accept your apology especially after you threatened me and called me a ****** you crossed the line. Just keep your distance from me and don't say a word to me especially if I attend that Ohio tournament that is all.

Real Talk

Rizk18

Smash Lord
RizK - Well that's reasonable enough. Don't try and get upset if they won't take your apologies/don't care at all.

I at least appreciate that you tried.

NAKAT - Thanks for being honest.
Yeah I know what you mean. NAKAT, I dont think its healthy to hold grudges with people over the internet especially when you don't know them IRL. I am not the person I am on the internet, but this doesn't mean I cannot fight or backup my actions. Thanks for understanding. I will look forward to seeing you at SiiS4 to apoligze in-person.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Yeah I know what you mean. NAKAT, I dont think its healthy to hold grudges with people over the internet especially when you don't know them IRL. I am not the person I am on the internet, but this doesn't mean I cannot fight or backup my actions. Thanks for understanding. I will look forward to seeing you at SiiS4 to apoligze in-person.
I haven't understood anything. Like I said don't come anywhere near more nor mutter a word to me. I don't hold grudges unless you really pissed me off. Just stay away and everything will be fine.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Know matter how stacked a tournament is or who is going you should have no fear. Even with all the people I've beaten you had the nerve to try and call me a random including Atomsk please go somewhere.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Know matter how stacked a tournament is or who is going you should have no fear. Even with all the people I've beaten you had the nerve to try and call me a random including Atomsk please go somewhere.
I dont understand...You're telling me after I fully apoligized to everyone that I should go somewhere? Are you kidding me? You're going to start this again?

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Aye, Tyrell. I can't talk to you in AIM right now but, just chill out and don't comment about this anymore.

Also, call me.

EDIT: The post above me? Yeah, don't say anything and everything will be fine.

=]

NAKAT

Smash Champion
The cycle continues ^.^ I am not actually pissed I mean I did state "I was pissed", but in school they taught you when you see an "ed" at the end that is usually past tense y'kno? I just want nothing to do with you. I am a happy person you bring drama on yourself which is why mostly everyone in this thread can't stand you lol I'll go cry now.

Top Bottom