• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Robfox

Smash Lord
lmao this is still goin?
Did this thread not get locked once before?
ESAM > Anther period
Jus like Nick Riddle > Snakeee
they've replaced the former #1's and everybody knows this. Why is ESAM V Anther even up for debate lol
Rikz please stop, ur not gonna win -___-

Rizk18

Smash Lord
You guys are being stubborn. Meatriding esam isnt going to do anything. Did I trash talk ESAM? No. Everyone here is meat riding ESAM and cant deny it. Anther=ESAM

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If Anther cared about this game more I believe he could be better than Esam. As of right now though Esam > Anther. Until Anther can get back to his old activity and prove other wise it will continue to remain that way. I think you're going to need dental surgery once Anther removes his meat from your mouth Rizk18 cause clearly it's in much deeper than it should be.

Allied

Smash Master
Atomsk made me change it :(

To keep it revelent

I like fox

Nakat has good use of option select upsmash

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
You guys are being stubborn. Meatriding esam isnt going to do anything. Did I trash talk ESAM? No. Everyone here is meat riding ESAM and cant deny it. Anther=ESAM
Anther is my *****, but ESAM is better. No bias whatsoever. Calm your happy *** down. Now, all Pika talk aside, you are not viable for the Fox Power Ranking. Kthnxbai.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lmfao, hell yea I am. I can get 4th maybe even 3rd no joke. sensitive people damn

Atomsk your just a joke. Meatride joke has been shot and is so effing gay. I only use it because of you guys. If I were to define the people here, its pathetic, nerdy,loser,d*ckriding, Nut riding, jokes.

RPK

Smash Lord
lol at Atomsk being a joke. He placed really high at the tourney where TKD got 1st. He placed over a **** ton of good players, and Socal sure as hell isnt a joke. Also all respect for you Rizk is gone with that comment...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lmfao, hell yea I am. I can get 4th maybe even 3rd no joke. sensitive people damn

Atomsk your just a joke. Meatride joke has been shot and is so effing gay. I only use it because of you guys. If I were to define the people here, its pathetic, nerdy,loser,d*ckriding, Nut riding, jokes.
What's it like being a random? I forget what those days were like.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Love being a random, least im not known for spending my life playing brawl to get where you are. When you're sitting in your room friday nights, im at the club with friends meeting up with girls.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz everyone always does that. OMG YOU'RE GOOD AT BRAWL CLEARLY YOU HAVE NO LIFE. NAH ***** SEE I GET IT IN HARD I'M AT DEM CLUBS GETTIN IT IN WTIH THEM *****ES SO I CAN BRAG ABOUT IT LATER TO PEOPLE THAT SUCCEED AT SOMETHING I'M TRYING TO BE GOOD AT BUT CAN'T BE.

Yup. GJ random. Keep having Anther's slong rubbing your tonsils.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Lolz everyone always does that. OMG YOU'RE GOOD AT BRAWL CLEARLY YOU HAVE NO LIFE. NAH ***** SEE I GET IT IN HARD I'M AT DEM CLUBS GETTIN IT IN WTIH THEM *****ES SO I CAN BRAG ABOUT IT LATER TO PEOPLE THAT SUCCEED AT SOMETHING I'M TRYING TO BE GOOD AT BUT CAN'T BE.

Damn, Atomsk is gettin it in!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Love being a random, least im not known for spending my life playing brawl to get where you are. When you're sitting in your room friday nights, im at the club with friends meeting up with girls.
LOL but that very saturday you at a ****ing tourney getting next to last

LMAO

don't bring that "atleast i get *****es" excuse in here when you started this **** about brawl first...

****ing randoms...LOL

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Nice comeback bro. Btw I just watched your interview. You probably sweat 10x more playing video games then you do playing sports I assume
Incorrect. You sweat often when you have a gold medal in wrestling. Nice try.

Also LOL @ you searching for that video of me. Mad gay much?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so you just so happen to be searching interviews at the same time you were in here tryna get at atmosk?

and his video just so happen to come up?

sounds totally likely

Robfox

Smash Lord

O **** MEAN!!!!!!!! LMAO
"Cuz see we get it in, uh we get it in* (50 cent voice)

CTFU @ PRETEND PISTOL!!!

Top Bottom