• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
As much as I tried to befriend A6M Zero I just couldn't his ego bounced me away and he is short temper did too. Bad combination when he would get down 2 stocks on wifi lol.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Not interested in wifi.
O well I tried. These were 0 lag matches. You can ask Sin for yourself.

Edit: Btw, just because a match is on wifi, doesnt mean it doesnt involve skill. These were 0 lag matches, when I get the chance I will record some in tourney matches. But until then I would like these matches criticed if you dont mind.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
GTFO with your stupid wifi matches.

Edit: You also use the Wiimote only? Not even the Nunchuk?? *facepalm*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh I get why you're asking this.

Testimony from an offline/OOS/Region player: Rizk is pretty good with solo Wiimote. I REALLY don't understand how he does it. And if he can do that it shows some skill. Why knock someone because of their weapon of choice? Different strokes for different folks.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Because it has nowhere near the precision that a GC controller has. So using it already limits yourself.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Thnx for putting in some good words for me Tech <3. Btw, if you want to train your fox,let's have a smashfest and ill help you, or you can chill at my house

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
>.< Aiyyo come on guys lol I'm with you people about the wifi thing but ignore and wait for the offline matches.

But wifi is....yeah.

In other news I now have a pocket MK for gay stages like brinstar, I'm debating RC because I seem to do fine there with Fox but when some finds out how to gay on it I'll switch.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
good job rizk

just refine your fox abit more. it is decent so dont worry what people think too much.

Asce

Smash Apprentice
I agree, decent fox. Too bad it was wifi, get some offline matches up asap. Also no judgement for using wiimote, if you kick *** with it, it doesn't matter. What matters is if you can actually prove you kick *** offline. (back to lurking)

Rizk18

Smash Lord
good job rizk

just refine your fox abit more. it is decent so dont worry what people think too much.
thanks alot C.R.Z ill try to get offline games and get better

I agree, decent fox. Too bad it was wifi, get some offline matches up asap. Also no judgement for using wiimote, if you kick *** with it, it doesn't matter. What matters is if you can actually prove you kick *** offline. (back to lurking)
Yeah I do alot better with the Wiimote sideways then a GCC. People are amazed at the fact that I can SHTL with just the Wiimote lol. Ill get some offline games. Thanks for the critic guys!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ahhh I remember a time when I used Wifi matches to get critiqued and you guys didn't care (as you guys were willing to help me anyways even though it was wifi)so what's so bad about this one? I'll watch your match Rizk but I'm going to smash with a friend today so it might be tomorrow.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
So what your saying is you'll watch my videos tommorrow? Please be completely honest. I dont care if you say my fox is trash, I just need the truth so I can so what I need to improve on.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thnx for putting in some good words for me Tech <3. Btw, if you want to train your fox,let's have a smashfest and ill help you, or you can chill at my house
I only use Fox for Mid-tiers...but it wouldnt hurt to learn some stuff actually. Might take you up on that.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Because it has nowhere near the precision that a GC controller has. So using it already limits yourself.
True, but who knows what he can accomplish.

He's seriously using wifi to prove himself?

<_____________<
WTH ew U hatin lol maybe he doesn't have offline footage yet

In other news I now have a pocket MK for gay stages like brinstar, I'm debating RC because I seem to do fine there with Fox but when some finds out how to gay on it I'll switch.
Who doesn't -__-

NAKAT

Smash Champion
>.< Aiyyo come on guys lol I'm with you people about the wifi thing but ignore and wait for the offline matches.

But wifi is....yeah.

Wi-Fi is garbage, any who GO FOX ON BRINSTAR HAVE NO FEAR OR REMORSE JUST DO IT! I DO IT ALL THE TIME IT WORKS FOR ME!

Tagxy

Smash Lord
megafox has a really good fox. Hes from San Antonio and does really well there. I dont think he posts on smashboards.

Kuares

Pizza
megafox has a really good fox. Hes from San Antonio and does really well there. I dont think he posts on smashboards.
There are alot of good Foxes that don´t come to this board.

If you could get some tournament results, I´d appreciate it.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
MegaFox112 is very cocky, his fox isnt that good. No offence to him but I played him like 100x and all he does is trash talk for no reason. He spams dair so much.

Edit: So how exactly do I get on the list?

Top Bottom