• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Anyway I got 13th at Inui's Great revival. I got really upset over a match against IC's and just rushed through my losers bracket to get the tournament over with. I managed to beat Boss and take out Deez. Both from MD/Va

Didn't you get the name of the ICs? Also nice job on taking out Boss ;o. All Mario I assume?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Recently we have been trolled by people starting with the letter R.

LOL KJ you need to stay on point homie. If you don't things are gonna end up like it did in '08. Everyone thought they were right and flame anyone for saying anything.

*cough*Fox Board's Civil War II*cough*

Wow, good stuff Nakat <3

LOL KJ you need to stay on point homie. If you don't things are gonna end up like it did in '08. Everyone thought they were right and flame anyone for saying anything.
You realise I've dealt out multiple infractions during this whole period, right? >.>

Rizk18

Smash Lord
michigan sucks huh nakat? hmm how bout this,u wouldnt even place top 5 in michigan,ill name u 5 ppl that wold destroy the **** outta u random, if u traveled like u id get recognition dont worry

1.lain
2.judge
3.anther
4.l cancel
5.sparta kick
6.boxxy's ic
nuff said nigg

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That Snake looks really really bad.

EDIT: After I watched that Snake let you scrooge I stopped taking anything I saw in that match seriously lol.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
That Snake looks really really bad.

EDIT: After I watched that Snake let you scrooge I stopped taking anything I saw in that match seriously lol.
nice troll comment,how about playing me then judging,the vid wasnt about th 3 stock,just about the "things" i can do. and if u still doubt i can do anything,play me in a actual match tomo on wifi(dont say blah blah wifi john john john) cuz its the only way we can play without traveling 200 miles

NAKAT

Smash Champion
michigan sucks huh nakat? hmm how bout this,u wouldnt even place top 5 in michigan,ill name u 5 ppl that wold destroy the **** outta u random, if u traveled like u id get recognition dont worry

1.lain
2.judge
3.anther
4.l cancel
5.sparta kick
6.boxxy's ic
nuff said nigg
Who are you first off LOL!? I never said Michigan sucked I am cool with Lain. and the other players you just mentioned are obviously better then you and would **** on you. But I am ranked in NJ you know that stacked region? How can you assume I'd get wrecked by players who I have never faced? Cool stuff saying I wouldn't place top 5 out there you sure would LOL. I am definitely not a random stop embarrassing yourself. Kid you are an ugly random who sits on youtube all day commenting on good players videos upset because you'll never amount to anything they have. Keep moving downard random. Someone should really block this ugly kid out of this forum <3

Edit: You uploaded a FRIENDLY to show how much of a monster you are. By the way you forgot to include the snakes name so I am going to assume it's your baby brother ^_^. That Snake is obviouslt trash good stuff embarassing yourself right in front of the Fox community. You have the IQ of Brick from AIB.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Uhg?... the only name that matters in this thread is nakat's if u all want to shi talk somebody at least back it up pls? As I start reading this posts I see niggs with IQ of a paper plate or even worse, NJ/NY is debatably the hardest region in the US and top 3 for a fact, so why don't u travel ur *** over here and get some good wins and then... u can be consider as a top fox player lol until then theorocraft all u want, ur still *** lol.

If u think someone that is ranked 6th in new jersey is scared of u, ur out of ur ****ing mind lol

Peace out

The next person who posts in this thread with any kind of direct flaming will recieve infractions. Now stop.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
nice troll comment,how about playing me then judging,the vid wasnt about th 3 stock,just about the "things" i can do. and if u still doubt i can do anything,play me in a actual match tomo on wifi(dont say blah blah wifi john john john) cuz its the only way we can play without traveling 200 miles
EDIT: Just read KJ post.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
How can you assume I'd get wrecked by players who I have never faced?
you proved my point and owned urself,just saying:)
lmfao btw wth is up with all the "ugly" remarks one after the other,cant seem to find words in that little brain cuz yo a** cant afford to pay for school? its ok ur black and ull prolly just end up sellin weed to kids lik dat KATT WILLIAMS

NAKAT

Smash Champion
No nothing I said in anyway has made me own myself ****** lol. Your AIB picture is some hideous kid flexing muscles he doesn't have on a site full of dudes so you must be a ******. I make honor roll each year buddy don't be mad because a paper plate is smarter then you. All of those players you mentioned are ranked actualy good players that people know. I have results and videos to prove myself I am good. You on the other hand LOL let me not go there go grab me another friendly quickly make surfe you don't forget to add your baby bros name ******.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
you proved my point and owned urself,just saying:)
lmfao btw wth is up with all the "ugly" remarks one after the other,cant seem to find words in that little brain cuz yo a** cant afford to pay for school? its ok ur black and ull prolly just end up sellin weed to kids lik dat KATT WILLIAMS
Hi shippo :awesome:, sounds like shippo alright.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
No nothing I said in anyway has made me own myself ****** lol. Your AIB picture is some hideous kid flexing muscles he doesn't have on a site full of dudes so you must be a ******. I make honor roll each year buddy don't be mad because a paper plate is smarter then you.
LMFAOOOO WTF??? honor roll still exists in ****ing high school?? wtf is this,and ya lemme tell u about my aib pic and how it "doesnt have muscles" thats a good one,plus that was from june and i have yet to update it,and btw it being there because of a "site full of dudes" has nothign to do with ****, it just means im obviously bigger nd tougher then ull ever be,kthnx? as u read this i assuming ur eatting dat fried chicken:)

Mars that's not crush everybodies hopes please D:.
in other words don't spam <3

-Mars-

Smash Hero
This is truth.
<3

Mars that's not crush everybodies hopes please D:.
in other words don't spam <3
Wait I can't spam ftilt??? Nvm I take it back.

Nobody is afraid of you lol.
I strike fear into the heart of Foxes everywhere

pshh go head wit dat
yo I will son.

If you got any better since R3, I think we should be afraid XD.
Lol. <3 light.

Oh that's right we still have a match...hmmm. are you going to whobo by chance?
Yea I am:)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
K I'll just use Falco then ^____^

the beauty of using 3 characters in tourney over one...its awesome I say!
Yea then you never master any of them and never get anywhere against good players.

Top Bottom