• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Rizk if you continue this attitude you will be roombanned from the Fox boards. This is your final warning.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk if you continue this attitude you will be roombanned from the Fox boards. This is your final warning.
lmao ur a samus main,why are u lurking the fox boards?

This is your final warning. k

edit: i think i can safely say that i deserve that 10th spot on the list even though its way under where my skill is, here are my old tourny results to get me 10th
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
9th of 20 at michigans local tourney 2 on 6/21/10
13th of 34 at gameyard showdown on 7/10/10
4th of 12 at backyard brawl on 7/31/10
9th of 32 at gameyard showdown:the sequel on 10/2/10
(i know im cocky but if u dont aim high u wont be high like hungrybox said)

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
LMAO glad to see this thread still holdin true to its roots.

Just a pro tip that I have learned don't trip if you don't make it on someones list because at the end of the day good players could not give two Sh(*%s on weather or not they are on it or not.

If your on it your on it if your not and think you deserve to be on it don't worry about it just do what you do and continue level your game up.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
LMAO glad to see this thread still holdin true to its roots.

Just a pro tip that I have learned don't trip if you don't make it on someones list because at the end of the day good players could not give two Sh(*%s on weather or not they are on it or not.

If your on it your on it if your not and think you deserve to be on it don't worry about it just do what you do and continue level your game up.
legit...just saying

Lightning93

Smash Champion
*facepalm* In case people haven't noticed, recognition doesn't come from being ranked here. It comes from succeeding in your real life smash career. You win a local tournament, locally you'll be recognized. From there you can start winning regionals and nationals, and defeating regionally and nationally recognized players.

I would agree with what 4Bidden was saying, but the point isn't to care because you believe you're too good for it (it only inflates your own ego this way), but rather to take your successes as quantitative proof of your own skill level.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Yuuuiii!!!
Agree!!

My person opinion

1.TKD because he has won tournaments of course
2.Yui because he ***** in Japan
3.4Biddin because i have not won any tournaments
4.Nakat he places very well still has a long ways to go though good nonetheless
5.Zeton great fox just doesn't seem to possess the advance things you need to know to be truly great with fox
6.Iblis dude has been theory crafting since day one

Not sure on want else to put outside of that it dosent really seem like anyone else is really active(ya know?)

Its like a toss up between the ones on the original post along with a few others that arent on the original list

Yea but don't judge me for my list :/

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
XD I'm not sure if I really theory-craft. I usually go out and test the stuff I talk about. Either thanks for putting me on the list. I just need to be more consistent. I got vids of me getting wrecked/losing today. So I gonna need a lot of critique. I got to stop leaving the community and coming back, because everytime I start improve I leave for some reason it's not happening this time though.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
XD I'm not sure if I really theory-craft. I usually go out and test the stuff I talk about. Either thanks for putting me on the list. I just need to be more consistent. I got vids of me getting wrecked/losing today. So I gonna need a lot of critique. I got to stop leaving the community and coming back, because everytime I start improve I leave for some reason it's not happening this time though.
No prob Iblis and you deff theory craft, or at least always try to think of a new way for fox to use his tools I remember looking at some of your post and thinking "yea I need to go and try that out that sounds legit"

Get those vids uploaded! Im a youtube addict so I wanna see em!

And Rizk18 pm me your FC ill play you even though I hate fox dittos :glare:

Agreeing with 4Biddin about Iblis theorycrafting. That's how we met Iblis, you thought the Samus to Fox matchup was unwinnable for Samus. Silly theorycrafter <3.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Both of yall shut the **** up, you're too grown for this. Just ignore each other and get it over with.
I am not going to shut up. If anything I was the one more calm about it.

how bout just suckin my ****? would that make u feel better?
You are a random lol.
lmao ur a samus main,why are u lurking the fox boards?

This is your final warning. k

edit: i think i can safely say that i deserve that 10th spot on the list even though its way under where my skill is, here are my old tourny results to get me 10th
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
9th of 20 at michigans local tourney 2 on 6/21/10
13th of 34 at gameyard showdown on 7/10/10
4th of 12 at backyard brawl on 7/31/10
9th of 32 at gameyard showdown:the sequel on 10/2/10
(i know im cocky but if u dont aim high u wont be high like hungrybox said)
Your placements suck especially in Michigan lol.
Agree!!

My person opinion

1.TKD because he has won tournaments of course
2.Yui because he ***** in Japan
3.4Biddin because i have not won any tournaments
4.Nakat he places very well still has a long ways to go though good nonetheless
5.Zeton great fox just doesn't seem to possess the advance things you need to know to be truly great with fox
6.Iblis dude has been theory crafting since day one

Not sure on want else to put outside of that it dosent really seem like anyone else is really active(ya know?)

Its like a toss up between the ones on the original post along with a few others that arent on the original list

Yea but don't judge me for my list :/
Why would you be in front of me lol? There's Zetonv Trevonte, and a couple of more Foxes way ahead of you.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol just kill it Nakat. I just told you both to shut up so I wouldn't seem bias to one side *cough*.

EDIT: True you did forget some key people like Zeton, CRZ, Lesje, Light, Trevonte, etc.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Idk what it is but it seems like fox mains can be a bit hot headed sometimes lol

But Iblis is right just drop it or ignore the rest of the troll post stuff

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
You're fine 4bid, a lot of people needs to just take their competitive agression they are having toward their fellow fox comrades to the other characters/players on the battle field.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i think its safe to assume by now that we cant messure europe players 100% up against american players, not untill there is more activity.i say leave us out of it, maybe make a european one for us seperately.
european foxs consist of (not in order obv)
C.R.Z
lesje
SSJ5goten
JUDGE
Crifer
KingFunk
Tenzo
TopPredator (not on smash boards)

ill update this when i remember the others.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
All that matters is what you think. If you are letting him get into your head, you've already lost. Be strong and not let his distant insults get to you.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All that matters is what you think. If you are letting him get into your head, you've already lost. Be strong and not let his distant insults get to you.
I need to get at you next time I meet you Zeton my Falco vs You Fox?
Even though I will probably lose.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This thread is heading off-topic fast lol. We to umm talk about rankings.

Honestly I only see myself at an average play level. There isn't anything I excel at.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I need to get at you next time I meet you Zeton my Falco vs You Fox?
Even though I will probably lose.
Sounds fine to me! I'll be at whobo for sure! You wanna try and be there?

This thread is heading off-topic fast lol. We to umm talk about rankings.

Honestly I only see myself at an average play level. There isn't anything I excel at.
It's times like these I wish I could travel more freely...that way I can help all of you out the best I can with getting your foxes up. (Though I really see nothing wrong with anyone's fox. :) everyone just has something unique about their playstyle. )

But um...yeah let's get back on topic like iblis said. Haha

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sounds fine to me! I'll be at whobo for sure! You wanna try and be there?

It's times like these I wish I could travel more freely...that way I can help all of you out the best I can with getting your foxes up. (Though I really see nothing wrong with anyone's fox. :) everyone just has something unique about their playstyle. )

But um...yeah let's get back on topic like iblis said. Haha
I need to see if the Nebraska/Iowa want to go to it first but I am going to Brainshock Alpha for sure and Ultimate No Koast 3 if possible and if the weather isn't bad.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Brainshock alpha...oh! That's this Saturday isn't it? I'm going to be there too! :) we can meet up there!

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Brainshock alpha...oh! That's this Saturday isn't it? I'm going to be there too! :) we can meet up there!
Just try to get a match with me early cause I'm going to be flooded with PKMN, Tekken Tag team, Melee, CTR and trying to get a match with MetalMusicMan later that day and I want to do decent at Branshock.

Robfox

Smash Lord
This is still going? Really?
LOL @ 4Biddin giving ranking advice
LMAO @ NAKAT bein trolled by Rikz
CTFU!! @ Killerjawz thinkin he's some1 important jus because he's a mod
LMAO U guys make me laugh xD
Anyways baq on topic......

This is still going? Really?
LOL @ 4Biddin giving ranking advice
LMAO @ NAKAT bein trolled by Rikz
CTFU!! @ Killerjawz thinkin he's some1 important jus because he's a mod
LMAO U guys make me laugh xD
Anyways baq on topic......
Enjoy your infraction. Now indeed, back on topic we go.

Top Bottom