• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
he have a couple of matches uploaded in the last days in ninjalink account were he is using fox in doubles
I'm pretty sure the matches are old, because I saw him fighitng diem and shadow. I haven't seen them team in a while, and I remember Rookie and Will teamed a couple months back.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
LOL believe me bruh I know
Im a MvC2 player myself
But it's like........9 years old who quits for a 9 year old game is brawl that bad LOL
btw Iron/Mag/Storm FTW!!!!!!!!
Lol don't get me wrong I love brawl to death I just thought you were jokin on MvC2

Mag/Iron/Psyke ftw haha

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Ditto but I thought ppl would start to quit for @ least MvC3 not 2 I find it histerical LOL
Mag infin. + Psylock assist = A top team
When MvC3 comes out this game is goin to the backburner lol ill still play it from time to time though there will be too much hype and comp in MvC3 not to play

the time is coming......:alien:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Hopefullly there won't be as many ********-*** infinites in MvC3 as there are 2, and hopefully it'll be balanced like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
@4biddin - lol yea it's like dumb hype the roster is a little disappointing to me though >_>

@Sovereign - Nope infinites are done........sadly >_>
In MvC3 you can break air combos
Ehh Im pretty satisfied, but theres more to come so hopefully you'll see some more interesting chars

If your gettin it for ps3 we gotta play online

Dakrah

Smash Rookie
Either way, this looks like a fairly global PR. I think Yui should be represented just because of how ridiculously good he is.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Speaking of YUI, there's another high-level Fox player in Japan named Shin. He placed 3rd out of 50ish this weekend losing to 9B and Miyacchi [both ICs :bee:] and he's pretty good. If you include YUI, Shin should be up there as well. Maybe Nakat level? Idk, I'm not a Fox expert so see for yourselves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsC9eC58lWw

[The rankings are def. wrong btw. Goten is the #1 Fox in the EU. His placings are much better than those of Lesje].

:059:

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Either way, this looks like a fairly global PR. I think Yui should be represented just because of how ridiculously good he is.
He is definitely amazing, but we are only using America/Europe. His Fox is very unique I enjoy learning from his videos.

Speaking of YUI, there's another high-level Fox player in Japan named Shin. He placed 3rd out of 50ish this weekend losing to 9B and Miyacchi [both ICs :bee:] and he's pretty good. If you include YUI, Shin should be up there as well. Maybe Nakat level? Idk, I'm not a Fox expert so see for yourselves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsC9eC58lWw

[The rankings are def. wrong btw. Goten is the #1 Fox in the EU. His placings are much better than those of Lesje].

Thank you for pointing Shin out. I never heard of him, but that video impressed me especially the MK as well. Japan is so different it's amazing watching them. Can you give me some of Goten and Lesje's results please? Also do you know who the best players in Europe are?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286090

This is the last bigger tourney Goten attended. He places 5th with mainly Fox and even Tenzo places higher than Lesje here. Lesje is really talented but he's only #3 Fox in the Netherlands right now and there are some other Fox in the EU as well.

As far as best players go? Glutonny is pretty much undisputed #1. Then Kaos / Leon / Mr-R and then Greward / Luigi Player / Staco if you go by their accomplishments up to now.

Robfox

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286090

This is the last bigger tourney Goten attended. He places 5th with mainly Fox and even Tenzo places higher than Lesje here. Lesje is really talented but he's only #3 Fox in the Netherlands right now and there are some other Fox in the EU as well.

As far as best players go? Glutonny is pretty much undisputed #1. Then Kaos / Leon / Mr-R and then Greward / Luigi Player / Staco if you go by their accomplishments up to now.

REALLY GLUTTONY IS 1ST 0__o
omgosh I did not know that
I also thought Mr-R > Kaos

Orion*

Smash Researcher
ill see if i can get some friendly vids uploaded vs tenzo if you guys want

idk if ill see him ANY time soon though lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
BTW, I should be at the top of this list. I'm 8-4 against lain, and 5-11 against Anther in tournaments using Fox.

lain

Smash Master
BTW, I should be at the top of this list. I'm 8-4 against lain, and 5-11 against Anther in tournaments using Fox.
What is this I don't even

I <3 scotu for saying he's beaten anther and I with fox LMAOOOOOO he hasn't played brawl since the first 2 months. Scotu, I like you, but I've seen you post stuff like this multiple multiple times. You're not a top fox in brawl LOL it's ova

NAKAT

Smash Champion

I <3 scotu for saying he's beaten anther and I with fox LMAOOOOOO he hasn't played brawl since the first 2 months. Scotu, I like you, but I've seen you post stuff like this multiple multiple times. You're not a top fox in brawl LOL it's ova
**** Lain got it in mad quick!

SCOTU

Smash Hero

LOL

i meant this to troll unknowing fox players, but that really is my record against you and anther in tournament w/ fox. Just... in Melee. Forgot you name search.

Top Bottom