• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
What the **** is this **** LOL? Rizk this is excactly why nobody likes you and I told you this when you tried to call me a random, said I am bad, and commented on all of my youtube matches. Just go away seriously YOU can't beat Pikachu's none of us will lose hope because you want to be a negative *** player who isn't going to accomplish anything. Finally people have seen the light and I am happy to see Atomsk and TKO getting in that ***.

NAKAT

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This thread is getting locked again....

Rizk you contradict yourself a lot too. Posted in the critique thread "I want to get better at Brawl" then in this thread you try and make fun of someone for being good at the game you are asking critique for, on a gaming forum.

All respect is gone. (If any was there to start with)

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Instead of locking a thread they should be able to block certain users out of it. This sites methods are dumb though so........AIB :3

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Chillout my boy before the thread gets locked -.- seriously swf needs to be able to just lock certain people out of a thread -.-

-NAKAT-

Rizk18

Smash Lord
What the **** is this **** LOL? Rizk this is excactly why nobody likes you and I told you this when you tried to call me a random, said I am bad, and commented on all of my youtube matches. Just go away seriously YOU can't beat Pikachu's none of us will lose hope because you want to be a negative *** player who isn't going to accomplish anything. Finally people have seen the light and I am happy to see Atomsk and TKO getting in that ***.

NAKAT
I comment on your videos? whoz you?

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Aww you trying to hurt my feelings? What's a Rizk? Well hmm lets see: Risk means risking something or taking a risk, and since my LAST name is actually RiZk with a Z, and everyone I know calls me by my last name. Its my tag. I always ask myself when I comment on you" What the f*ck is a f**king nakat? That is the stupiest freaking name I have ever heard. Only a freaking ni**er would think of a name like that. Come to MI please so we can knuckle up already.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
NAKAT: (N)aruto (A)(K)(A) (T)yrell

Oh yea the racism is not needed. Being half black it comes off as offending. >.>

Also I didn't understand a word you were saying until you starting talking about everyone. You are a huge hypocrite I should add, you say things are wrong when they are used against you but when you use it it's alright. You are only embarrassing yourself by continuing this silly argument. Take what little dignity or pride you have left and leave. These stunts you pull are old and no one here wants you around.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lemme also add that atomsk is a horrible name, I couldnt even say the name right until i heard one of my friends say it. What can't you understand about I am not leaving the boards. I am a fox main and will remain on the fox boards for as long as I want until I decide to leave. Thank you.

Edit: Btw Iblis, why are YOU attacking me when I havent attacked you? It seemed like before we were cool so why are you acting like that?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Stop this off-topic rule-breaking discussion, please. If anything, take it to PMs. After this post, if anyone brings this up again I will issue major spam infractions.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Edit: Btw Iblis, why are YOU attacking me when I havent attacked you? It seemed like before we were cool so why are you acting like that?
I have no personal problems with but this is becoming plain stupid and it's not only getting on my nerves but everyone else's. Just drop the whole thing and let's move on. Things can only get worse before they get better the way this is going. Also the racist comment irked me.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I have no personal problems with but this is becoming plain stupid and it's not only getting on my nerves but everyone else's. Just drop the whole thing and let's move on. Things can only get worse before they get better the way this is going. Also the racist comment irked me.
I will drop it, but seeing as nobody will, I feel like it wont do anything.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yeah...had to sig you for that...on blast...

I don't know why it always seems like everyone resorts to saying the N word like you are getting the upper hand on someone...especially when you know if you was standing in NAKAT or Atomsk (who isnt even black) Face you would've def never said that...stay safe behind the computer screen, bro.

I enjoy getting hit by option select upsmash
I enjoy getting shield poked by upsmash.

Allied

Smash Master
Trust me I would say it to NAKAT's face. I want to meet up with him to **** him up.
why arent u banned yet for personally wanting to attack another player

i got banned like right off the bat for saying this to inui

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Atomsk looked like some canadian/******/palm-tree hybrid when I met him. I haven't met allied yet, sadly.

*is waiting for Atomsk*

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Atomsk looked like some canadian/******/palm-tree hybrid when I met him. I haven't met allied yet, sadly.

*is waiting for Atomsk*
<3

If you met me at Genesis or Apex 2 I looked repulsive then :p

NOT THAT I DON'T NOW XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Coney is still too young to have any BBR power, belay his order.

Anyway, Power Rankings are always a touchy subject, and there will always be one or two people who get hurt and go off on flaming sprees. I know it's tempting to troll them and make them flip over in anger, but please just try to ignore those posts. An insult is nothing, even less so online. IMO, the best way you can beat a troll or a flamer is by reporting him until he's banned, instead of trying to out-insult him and getting infracted yourself. :\

Just a friendly piece of advice to you all! Oh, and KillerJawz is taking a small break from SWF, so all sorts of mods and admins are going to be keeping an eye on this forum from time to time. ;)

Top Bottom