• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Guys that's not discuss the room ban. You just need to know that Rizk will not be bothering you guys again.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
9th out of 29 at "Haitian Aid by the Bay" on 2/6/10.
7th out of 23 at "The Best V: Special!" on 8/14/10.
9th out of 25 at "Brawl Underground 1" on 11/13/10

That's the best I got. Anyone else is free to beat it.

Chuee

Smash Hero
^^^^^ I........cannot *shrugs*
Wat about.........wait Y aren't other countries allowed again?
btw off topic light, but my Fox is so much cuter than yours xD
Well lesje is from EU, idk some EU Foxes are on there but no Japanese Foxes are on there.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I would say me but I haven't been going to tournies recently, only smashfest.

The only close to recent tourney I've been in is SIEGE and I made 25/103.

RPK

Smash Lord
Also, I think in addition to placings, you should also put what "pros" you beat during that tournament. Cause, like stated above, you might have a high placing but it shouldnt mean that much if you havent beaten anyone of any merit or any power ranked people within your region.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I don't remember who I played in brackets @.@

I just remember losing to Kismet and GDX. This year I should be more active though. I can't let light get ahead of me.

EDIT: Mars!!!!!

Maybe we could do Light/Iblis.

M@v

Subarashii!
eh...being a part of a pr panel the way this list is done feels so unofficial, but its not meant to be super official either I guess. I feel I am a top 10 fox, but its just an opinion and want to get a couple more tourneys to show that concretely.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I beat Irow at "Hatian Aid by the Bay" who is currently ranked 4th in Northern California.

Coupled with those results I posted earlier, this is the most concrete proof I can provide at the moment.

I agree M@v.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm so happy the mods finally room banned Rizk.

You guys deserve it.

Holy ****, I hate that kid.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Irow is good. He ***** me in pools at that one tourney we were at. Good job.

What is Sake ranked?

Illmatic Life's a ***** and then you die kid thas why we get high cuz u never kno when your gonna go

M@v

Subarashii!
My biggest win so far using fox....hmmmm. Probably someone in my crew whos roughly as good as me, techchase, and the 1 game I took from Coney with him. Still, I've only used fox in 2 tourneys so far since being back with him, and I didn't go pure fox in those tourneys either(I don't plan to in the future, but regardless).

I was ranked 10th over the summer with Falco. Honorable mention when I used Fox Falco(Only used fox for one tourney that season, and I only made 3 tourneys that season; so I barely had any results to justify a good rank xD).

I got 2 more tourneys I plan to attend in the next couple months; so we'll have to see how those go.

Robfox you should really go to Br3; its going to be good, trust me.

XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew

Smash Apprentice
Sake is currently ranked 7th!

And thanks for the support Mars ^.^, I really appreciate it.

And lol, yeeeeah RizK was thorn in a lot of people's sides.
So was he banned from the boards or just the thread.?

EDIT: I should be on smashboards a lot more now that my laptop is fixed..sorry I have been away the past month :)

So what's your skype name? lol
luis.ayala09>>>>>U.S.

If you still cant find me here is my email layala09@yahoo.com

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Biggest Fox accomplishment?

Beating Scatt, Neo X, Scatt, other PR'd people in GA. I haven't beaten Big Lou or Kismet though (Oh yea or Reflex). I've beaten everyone else at least once though.

RPK

Smash Lord
That was back when he wasnt 4 though :x Also Im surprised how high up he is. Maybe cause of inactivity from the others in norcal? I unno. But I do think that Choice, and Michael Hey should be above him but Choice has probably been inactive because of school which is why he is off the list, and Michael just doesnt like being on the PR for some reason despite him being one of THE biggest driving forces in norcal. Teaching us hella japanese stuff :3

Also I guess my best wins were over Sake, and Warp Status which got me honorable mention since Warp became #5 during that ranking period and I got 9th during that time. I guess my other one was during pools when I ended up beating Jmex one of the better DK players in Socal. Other than that, its mostly just a bunch of randoms... :[

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont want to be on the list. Unless mav is on it, than I just want all records to show that I am better than him

=P

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
That is the stupiest freaking name I have ever heard. Only a freaking ni**er would think of a name like that. Come to MI please so we can knuckle up already.
Yo, you're ****ing ****ting me with this right now right? Seeing as how I am BLACK, I do kinda find **** like this offensive. When I met you at that one tournament I thought you was a pretty cool dude...when people see **** like this on SWF it doesn't exactly leave you with a good rep, especially in the Smash community. All I'm gonna say is as a friend/acquaintance or whatever suits you, just leave this **** alone :/

Chuee

Smash Hero
lol RizK.
Glad that **** is gone.
Anyways.
Me for number 10 spot.
Notable wins: Random wifi snakes and Excel's luigi

Top Bottom