• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fox mains r cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hey

any other fox players going to Genesis? The only fox that exist in cali that is good is TKD and I so I'm hoping OoS Foxes will help us boost the Fox threat to every1 else.

uhh and I guess so this topic isn't lock, I'll post one of my fox trick?

When they r up smash percentage and u can't up smash them or whatever. Try to shine them on the ground. This recreates fox's melee down throw or similar situation as in, they are on the ground and is force to get up. If you read them right, you get a free up smash. You can get the shine from a jab, dair, after a sidestep (but can't punish with up smash), and etc. I dunno I do this now when I want a kill and they r being too cautious of the up smash. So i make them fall down and give them limited options. Check it out

RPK

Smash Lord
Im actually going to this since Im like...In the area. I just wish I was actually good so I was a bit more well known T3T Im like...Hella active in tournaments and stuff down here in norcal.

Charoo

Smash Champion
No man! We gotta keep it secret... ask Jenkins.
I'm one of the TO that's helping run Genesis. So you'll probably see me there one way or another. Just ask for Champ and they'll know where to guide you.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I'll be at Genesis Champ.

Playing Vulpix (fox) along side my PT.

I got 2nd place at a tourney not to long ago using Fox and PT and realized that my fox is legit.

We will have to Fox ditto and PT ditto now!

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Stop breaking the boards by quoting that image. :(

Also I love you Champ.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
I'll be showing up. ZSS all the way, but Fox will be someone I use in Friendlies and possibly MM in the Hotel.
if that counts...

DarkAura

Smash Lord
LOL THAT JAMES BOND PICTURE IS WIN!!

and im not going to genesis... i played melee to much this week and now my brawl skillzZorz went down the drain

Zephil

Smash Ace
wow it is really true... fox mains really like to hide their identities... I was looking at the CF boards and there was a topic to present yourself to the board... everybody posted a pictures of themselves....

until knux appeared... the first one that didn´t posted a pic...

RPK

Smash Lord
I'll try to do my best there @_@ I'm so bad though T3T I know my stuff, except for match ups...Ugh...And no time to study either.

M@v

Subarashii!
So its:

-Moogle
-Lightning
-RDK
-Champ
-Pmaster
-Zhamy?

Oh btw, I'm at Genesis

in spirit >_>

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Good luck to all at Genesis (Might drop by on Sunday...maaaaaaybe).

Charoo

Smash Champion
nice seeing some of the fox players there.

Sorry lightning but I main sheik/fox/falcon. It wouldn't make sense if I didn't go sheik on u =(

I wanted to go back to the tv to ditto with u and rpk but i was tied up with the T.O. stuff. Next time though.

btw lightning is pretty good. Just doesn't know the match up vs some chars.

TKD

Smash Lord
Awww...San Diego went via socal genesis bus, which was too expensive for me.

I can't main Fox! Every single one of Meta Knight's match-ups is equal to or better than Fox's. There's no reason for me to play Fox except liking him better, but better representing my area is more important than playing the character I like.

Someone considering me good definitely cheers me up. I'll start playing Fox more.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, I know the matchups, but I knew you did too, so I did the craziest thing I could think of, which was trying to overwhelm you with approaches. BAD IDEA. Lol I can still feel the tilt-lock, GGS though, me and RPK had a blast playing dittos afterwards.

TKD

Smash Lord
Fox mains need a secondary vs Chu and Sheik (2/8 matchups), preferably IC too (3/7). Either that, or double main along with someone that at least goes even with those 3.

Fox is a very good character, but you can't win Fox-only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom