• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

Ryan-K

Smash Master
hammer kirby ohkos alot of minibosses but not all of them

yo teczero im too good at kssu

yo jman

why do you love furries so much you pervert

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Honestly...Jman making a thread is like me making a thread. I know you've kicked **** up in NYC biweeklies and stuff, but to make your own thread as if you've made it as a pro level smasher...

People might think you have a big head. Just sayin'.

<3

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Honestly...Jman making a thread is like me making a thread. I know you've kicked **** up in NYC biweeklies and stuff, but to make your own thread as if you've made it as a pro level smasher...

People might think you have a big head. Just sayin'.

<3
I agree and I kinda think the success is kinda getting to him no offense Jesus you know I <3 you ;).

When I made my sheik thread I was scared people were gonna think I had a big ego too :(.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Is instant edgehog already known? It's useless because shine turnaround wavedash and turnaround up+B are pretty much better... but...

Edit -- Run to the edge -> shine turnaround -> jump cancel -> edge cancels the jump. I'm guessing this is all old stuff by now, I probably haven't seen it because it's too inconsistest to use in a match.
also replace edgehog with b-air, it's fun to do.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol maybe i should honestly.
:laugh:

nah then I'd be a hypocrite. I'm good but not that good. My mental game needs work, and I have consistency issues sometimes. I practice everyday though.
\

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You win biweeklies with an average of 40 attendees, and almost all of them you've played before or have played extensively because you guys live in the same city. Thats a bad example. :). You're good...but when I say pro I mean PC/M2K level.

anyways. mad <3 jman camps too good.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
umm no1 is that level

umm the tourny i do win r with people like cactus, eggm, darc, cort, scar, thorn, reno, vanz.. i travel OOS all the time so im never in nyc.. also LOL nyc and melee in the same sentence..

if u want u can ask cactus your self me and him r omust the same he is a bit better then me..

idea

Smash Master
So guys, me and lovage have been mass-producing fox combos.

But till we spill all the news...Fox vs. Mario/Doc - discuss. What to do?
i searched my name and it brought me here. canada ftw.

vs. mario and doc? you're FOX. nair or something. wavedash around spamming downtilt. it's MARIO. when would that even come up?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
J-man, I'm 15 and I play Fox, but I'm not as cool or good as you or ColBol.

What am I doing wrong?

Not sacrificing enough blood of the innocent to the Gods of Smash?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
J-man, I'm 15 and I play Fox, but I'm not as cool or good as you or ColBol.

What am I doing wrong?

Not sacrificing enough blood of the innocent to the Gods of Smash?
ROTFLMAO

dude any1 can be good @ smash i use to play everyday by my self for like hours try that...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id say jman is good enough to make this thread. hes a very high placing player and does great in area with eggm, tuar, etc at tourneys, and does great OOS Like at fast or georgia

Banks

Smash Hero
yea jman shouldn't have made this thread because there are obviously other EC foxes that do much better in tournament like......uh...and....that guy.....

wait nvm

Falcinho

Smash Ace
vs Mario/Doc:

DD camp if he's gay with his pills
Get him in the air, he can't do much there
Uthrow --> uair only works at very low %ages tho (or doesn't combo at all)
Get used to his upB, he's quite easy to gimp
Don't get grabbed
Don't get Bob money'd
umm, do moves, your Fox?

I picked up Doc for some time. It's a quiet funny matchup UNTIL Fox gets used to it =(

Top Bottom