• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward 2.0- New updates! Plane ticket to AZ purchased!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Just so everyone knows, this is pretty much all I think about lol. I'm trying to think of where to start. Either Cali or NYC. Suggestions?

Grunt

Smash Master
well since you're in NY, that'd be a good starting point.
end in cali, with some epic duel vs mango.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Start whereever there are big tournaments. Like a big earthquake, and hit the little local ones [after shocks]. Hopefully you would be able to plan around those. Or try Apex in RI, Gamme in Fl, and Airship in Nc. (I think its NC). That might be a big oval, but hey its worth it.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Okay guys, I'm starting to generally outline/plan the trip. Although its not going to be perfectly planned and tbh I don't want it that way, I do need to have a general idea of where I'm going. I really need to start collect contact information of everyone who can help, whether its housing, rides, or even just general knowledge of the area. Feel free to post numbers, facebooks, and screennames. If you want your info private please pm it to me. Also post your location as well. Thanks in advance!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Awesome man, thanks. Can I get your contact info? Phone number, aim, Facebook me if you can. Jesse Morse. You can send it via pm if you want. It helps to have as much info as I can since my phone can go on aim and Facebook, so in case of an emergency ill have multiple contact methods for most smashers in the area.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay guys, I'm starting to generally outline/plan the trip. Although its not going to be perfectly planned and tbh I don't want it that way, I do need to have a general idea of where I'm going. I really need to start collect contact information of everyone who can help, whether its housing, rides, or even just general knowledge of the area. Feel free to post numbers, facebooks, and screennames. If you want your info private please pm it to me. Also post your location as well. Thanks in advance!
Airship in NC would be a good thing to go to. =)

Contact me on aim (drpeepeeF) and I can direct you to someone who can house you.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Starting the journey soon guys, either June 1st or June 15th. So...Effing..Pumped.

Btw if everything goes as planned, I'll be taking a camcorder and video taping every smash hotspot, tourney, etc. Gonna be illl

Banks

Smash Hero
you are probably planning on going to MA tournaments at some point, and Maine is at those events, but if you did actually want to go to MAINE itself, we regularly have smashfests from like noon-4am

it could be arranged

plus puff practice with darc never hurt anyone
either way i'm sure we'll see you in new england

Banks

Smash Hero
u know what would be funny TML, is if he ends up in new england in july

while we are there, playing you

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Word I'm coming to Mass Madness soon to pick up MDZ and **** all of your balls off anyways so I'm sure I'll see you there

<3

Lovage

Smash Hero
you gotta hit up dunskies house when you're in socal

me, mango, lucky, hugs and s2j are there regularly. dunk would house you for as long as you're staying

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I can house you in Florida if I'm in the state when you decide to come around. Around my area, I generally play with Rock Crock, Harriet the guy, Renth, and Raistlin. All good Florida players. They have smashfests every Friday.

PM me and we can work things out.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
The revied GAMME is happening in CFL at the beginning of June. I know that's soon, but not a bad place to start, and I can house you. I am like 30 minutes from the venue and surrounded by some good smashers.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
ohio yeeeeeeee

make sure you swing by the Cincinnati area, not just Columbus

I'd offer housing but I'm underage and it's not really my house to offer and blahblahblah

:[

AXE 09

Smash Master
when you come to az go to tucson, not phoenix. phoenix sucks
HOW DARE YOU!!!

....Well honestly, as much as I agree with you that Phoenix does suck, unfortunately I live here now so therefore it ROCKS!! XD

Jesiah, I just wanna say that I honor you for doing this to keep the Melee spirit alive!! Honestly... I've always wanted to do this, and I wish that I had the money to

Top Bottom