• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Games: Discussion Topic (Mafia Hosting List, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Well we established a rule that one of the three had to be a mini game and I think a lot of people lied MMMafia because of that aspect. But then either dawn or eorlingas totally ignored that and made both of their full fledged 25 person games. Seriously, if we always have a highway of mini games going and then a resident street of two big games then we can have mini's going in and out just to get more people to host.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I think the number should remain the same. If three minis happen to come up at the same time then so be it. The next games will come faster. If mods think their games are moving to slow then they need to take the responsibilty to get people to post. I think three games (of any size) should be the max.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I was here first. I was even supposed to be in front of EorWiingas's Lost mafia! I just didn't line up, I set a date for my game to be released and that date is approaching rather quick. So instead of going first, I let him go ahead of me, and you too for a bit. Now, I'm taking back my rightful spot, sooooo..... yeah. I'm first. :p:chuckle:

camo-man

Smash Cadet
ZMan can go before me if he wants to then. And there shouldn't be so many mafia in a 15 or 14 person one. Only around 3. And maybe an SK.

ZMan, reply here if you want to go first or I'll start mine!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright I decided that the Trigun themed mafia I'll be hosting is going to be a mini game. Right now I'm planning on there being 15 players in the game but is subject to change as I continue to modify and balance the game. So yeah....uhhhhh I just thought I'd let you all know if its of any importance to you.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Hey, yeah! Ok, ZMan, I've decided to be mean and take my spot as 'Next Mafia Game Host' because none of the current ones are closing anytime soon. But you could still join mine if you like.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I believe those who have already made a game should have to wait till those who want to make one go first...that means: duke, doc, and drab don't get to go so soon after me maybe or something just let others go first...

vote: my idea lol

camo-man

Smash Cadet
^ Ha, you got used to the no-edit rule of mafia too, just like me! Double poster!!!

@ZMan, Ooops. Better make some character changes to accomodate your needs. Don't wanna end up dead. (And I don't accept character requests, so if you get lucky, you will be Roy. However, 1/20something chance of that happening.)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ligolski said:
I believe those who have already made a game should have to wait till those who want to make one go first...that means: duke, doc, and drab don't get to go so soon after me maybe or something just let others go first...
I agree with this idea. I just think other people should be given a chance to host before people who have already hosted go again. Yes I know you are probably all thinking that I am only saying this because my game is the last one on the list and I want my turn to come faster and you are partially right, however the idea makes sense doesn't it?

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Nope, I agree to disagree. Because that means that doc, drab and I could be waiting for ages just because some noobs that have never played mafia just wants to walk in right before one of our turns and host a mafia game. Nuh uh, its not gonna work. If you want to host a game, then be faster at posting.

;)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Drab Emordnilap said:
I'm changing my Mafia from Advance Wars, so that topic is open if someone wants it.

Now mine is going to be... SWF Mafia.
Drab in the future said:
You are Chill. You win when the only remaining players are back room aligned.
Heh e

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Duke said:
Nope, I agree to disagree. Because that means that doc, drab and I could be waiting for ages just because some noobs that have never played mafia just wants to walk in right before one of our turns and host a mafia game. Nuh uh, its not gonna work. If you want to host a game, then be faster at posting.

;)
I would disagree. I do think others who haven't hosted yet should get a turn 1st before people who have already hosted go. But, there could be a requirement like "to be able to host a mafia game, like having to have played in 2 or 3 games" (or something like that)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Duke you bring up a good point about random n00bs just signing up to mod for the heck of it and not knowing anything about mafia. However I think that pezaddict has brought up a good idea to prevent that. People who haven't had a chance to mod yet should get to go first but you need to have played in 2 (maybe 3? I don't know that can be decided later if ever) games to completion before applying to mod. The idea seems pretty sound to me. Good work pez!

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
This decision will probably be made by Drab/Baha. Perosnally, I think the list should stay as it is. It's not like everyone immediately rushed to sign up--any potential mods had plenty of time to sign up initially. But we'll see what the decision is...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I have changed my mind about my CSI mafia game...it will be a full blown mafia game NOT a mini-mafia!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok. We will only have 1 mafia game at a time. Ok? I have closed mine so go ahead and get going on the next one.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
oh. that one is still up?
Then lets make it 2. and 1 mini how does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom