• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For All you people who think brawl will never have combos look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I cannot believe this thread is still open.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though that combo was escapable DDDDAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
In every topic where theres arguing going on, I find Yuna.

I LOVE IT.
LOL did anyone not see this!? that was hilarious!

DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAM AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA AMMA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMM

Vayseth

Smash Master
velocity I'll accept one of those mm's next time we're at the same tournament, a rematch would be amazing

EDIT: YOU CAN'T BRING IT DOWN ON ME NOW THOUGH OH SNAP

DOC IS SO PRINGLES

BUT HIS CURLY MUSTACHE AINT IN BRAWL

DAMMMMMMMMMMM SON
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Yo I think o the new york knicks.

Scoops.

Scoops, Hagen Daz.

orintemple

Smash Lord
In every topic where theres arguing going on, I find Yuna.

I LOVE IT.
Yuna is a glutton for arguments. He may love argument more than Smash.

Also, that guy in the video isn't that good, the ROB player didn't know how to DI or dodge worth a ****.

zzzzzzzzzz

Smash Cadet
Yuna is a glutton for arguments. He may love argument more than Smash.

Also, that guy in the video isn't that good, the ROB player didn't know how to DI or dodge worth a ****.
all he did was say pretty much the same thing you just said and is willing to defend his position. well i don;t know him and what he does on the boards, but in this case he was right,

Zodiac

Smash Master
there was only one combo in that vid at the end. however the rest was the kind of combos we'll be seeing in brawl.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
That was legitish up to the Up-B. Then the ROB player was actively DIing into the shots.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
every move done to ROb in the air could of been air dodged! the G&W player was pretty beast but idk...

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
Ddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
I never thought I'd see the day when a G&W can stock somebody like that.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
1) That was due to the stupidity of ROB
2) Even if the rare combos do exist, they're rare
3) Brawl will never measure up to Melee's combo level, live with it

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
so I suspect all of smashboards is doing it wrong

for the love of gods, please tell me the nubs can stop :< please Jesus

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
DAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN

I'd love to be able to DI and BASICALLY JUMP INTO g&w's attacks the way that ROB did, what a pro.

ROB PLAYSTYLE IS WHAT BRAWL'S ALL ABOUT.

DAAAMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
You know what frustrates me, when someone, whether it is a joke or not, says anything about Brawl having a spec of comboing, the melee heads just pounce on the statement foolishly, We get it, brawl won't have melee combos. There are so many fighting games that don't have melee combos, because melee is pretty **** broken. But still..DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN, that ROB player shouldn't have left his controller upsidedown on the floor with pausing first o.O

zaf

Smash Lord
yea i don't really consider that to be a combo, but it was really nice. Like someone else said. a combo is a series of inescapable moves. a lot of those moves performed by g&w could have been avoided. for a combo check this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7voERORf-g
watch around 8 seconds in, TL destroys a low % CF

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea i don't really consider that to be a combo, but it was really nice. Like someone else said. a combo is a series of inescapable moves. a lot of those moves performed by g&w could have been avoided. for a combo check this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7voERORf-g
watch around 8 seconds in, TL destroys a low % CF
Captain Falcon could've airdodged there, though (if he'd spammed). He also didn't really DI the Bairs.

zaf

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon could've airdodged there, though (if he'd spammed). He also didn't really DI the Bairs.
i do that combo very frequently, and it isnt as easy to DI as people think. Everyone i play usually gets caught up in it. you can compare that CF to the Rob getting it handed to him.

but i guess it depends on the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom