• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For All you people who think brawl will never have combos look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
hey chaddd didn't you make a gannon combo vid in melee? and didn't it suck? i remember it did i think it opened with you stomping someone like six times with his down air.... and now you say that this is worthless because it was done to some crappy rob player? dude get out you sucked at melee anyway.

DAYYYYYYUUUUMMMMM
I made a list of things I dislike more than The Backstreet Boys.

1. People who try to insult you and spell words like 'Ganon' wrong. AND start sentences with conjunctions.
2. This guy.

Who are you again? Met? What? A singular form of that sh*tty baseball team? That person I stomped 7 times in a row was the #1 in my state at the time I was only #8. So when he started losing to me at tournaments because I was able to do things like stomp him 7 times in a row, the 250 extra dollars I made those weeks really made me look a lot better at this game. But as long as you think I suck I guess I do because 'you must beat like, all your siblings at smash melee and there's no effing way i could do anything about that.'

DAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUM.

lol, when every post you make insults someone for no reason, you clearly need to chill
Correction. My original post was insulting no one. 'You suck at smash' is not an insult, it's stating your level of ability to win at a video game. If those things are one in the same for you, I suggest you try hanging out at the mall until you're comfortable around people, then after a nice shower and some 'Yes I Can' classes, you might be able to make some real live friends. Best of luck to you, sir.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I made a list of things I dislike more than The Backstreet Boys.

1. People who try to insult you and spell words like 'Ganon' wrong. AND start sentences with conjunctions.
2. This guy.

Who are you again? Met? What? A singular form of that sh*tty baseball team? That person I stomped 7 times in a row was the #1 in my state at the time I was only #8. So when he started losing to me at tournaments because I was able to do things like stomp him 7 times in a row, the 250 extra dollars I made those weeks really made me look a lot better at this game. But as long as you think I suck I guess I do because 'you must beat like, all your siblings at smash melee and there's no effing way i could do anything about that.'

DAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUM.

Correction. My original post was insulting no one. 'You suck at smash' is not an insult, it's stating your level of ability to win at a video game. If those things are one in the same for you, I suggest you try hanging out at the mall until you're comfortable around people, then after a nice shower and some 'Yes I Can' classes, you might be able to make some real live friends. Best of luck to you, sir.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't care how good you guys thought you were but if he got stomped 8 times in a row by Ganondorf, then he sucked (heck, it's not even doable as Captain Falcon). No DI... at all. Or teching even. Or... anything. It's not possible to do it 8 times in a row. You'd fly off too high anf far after while. You've be able to Dair/2nd jump/airdodge out of it.

Then you should not take offense to this post then.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey, ehre's an idea: Play brawl and stop arguing like 5 year olds. Don't think combo's are in? good for you, go on a hit by hit stratagy. Think combo's are in? work on improving your combo's.

Also, spam dammmmmmmn again and you'll find yourselves hit up with some warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom