• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOOLS!! R.O.B. Community Combo Video: Obtained footage, selecting music.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't mean watch every replay, most of them are desynched Brawl- videos because I'm using my old B- SD card as a backup right now. I need to delete or move the ones I don't want onto my Wii, because I can't distinguish which ones I want when just looking at the files on my computer.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well please try and hurry Zwarm. If you are too lazy to get them then I apologize but you won't be in the CV. :c

luckylime

Smash Apprentice
If you haven't done so already, you should go through those replays Zwarm... I don't want to sound pushy but if you want this video to be the best it can be, then now is the time to do it. I really hope you make it.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thanks budz. =3

I can't view them because they are in a BIN file format.

If anyone can put them into another type of file, so I can see them, please do if not don't worry about it. As long as it gets to the CV IDC if I view them or not.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
You can just email them to me 8Bitman, I've got some other recording to do too.

btw I wont be starting editing for about another month, I've got a ridiculous amount of classwork this quarter and just have no time for this. I've got the footage though.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright Sil. I will try to get that done soon.

Also I will do that Zwarm. ^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If all of the clips are already in video form and split up, if someone wants to they can send em to me and I'll have a video by weeks end. It's just clip gathering that kills me. Churning out the combo video I can do really fast.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I honestly don't care who does it. But Sil, are you okayz with this?

If so I will send you the email I sent to Sil, Chibo. That is the only extra footage you will need besides everybody else's footage, which is on the front page of this thread.

Also we will need to talk about the musicz.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I personally can't use the stuff that's in the OP
That's all in youtube form still and not split up, I just don't have the time to comb through all of that stuff

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well alright, forget it then. IDK how editing and making videos and stuffz works so I can't help.

>_O
O_<

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yeah Clips aren't chopped up yet, and honestly once you get that out of the way the rest is the fun part.

I'll do it, and if anyone [Zwarm!] has clips on their wii to send me, PM me and we'll work it out.

([^.^]

8Bitman

Smash Master
Kay. Thanks Sil. Goodluck on it. And tell me when you start and give meh little updates. I will be bored since there hasn't been a R.O.B CV in like a year. So keep meh posted. ^_^

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'd like to see luckylime's work tbh. I always enjoyed watching his and Dull Razer's (sp) combo vids

luckylime

Smash Apprentice

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Not saying others couldn't do an awesome job too, and quite frankly, I'd even edit it myself if I was granted the time (won't be until summer).
I just remember liking your guys' stuff a lots.

And yeah, Lucky, why aren't you ever at tournies? I'm guessing something's keeping you. I just wish you had an opportunity to represent that online skill in the offline world ^_^

luckylime

Smash Apprentice
I usually just go to the big ones that I know are going to have a big turnout with top players. I've been to Apex, a few Ktars, and VC8 and I think I saw you at each one Chibo, lol. But it's a hassle to get everything organized to go since I always have to get a ride each time and my bro stopped going to tournies which is discouraging because I don't really know anyone else. But I have every intention of attending more in the future so I can play all of you guys offline. >:] But we'll see what happens.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I usually just go to the big ones that I know are going to have a big turnout with top players. I've been to Apex, a few Ktars, and VC8 and I think I saw you at each one Chibo, lol. But it's a hassle to get everything organized to go since I always have to get a ride each time and my bro stopped going to tournies which is discouraging because I don't really know anyone else. But I have every intention of attending more in the future so I can play all of you guys offline. >:] But we'll see what happens.
So you were at APEX2?
Holy told me that you were supposed to be and I wanted to meet you but I didn't know who to look for lol! </3
go and post a pic of yourself in the ROB photo thread (gotta dig it up first xD)

luckylime

Smash Apprentice
I played Holy in a ROB mirror before pools started, he's a nice guy. Oh and he won xD I didn't know you were there, I don't remember if I even knew who you were at the time. There's a pic of me on my AiB page btw, although I cut my hair now. :p

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i only saw one set of lucky at apex, it was in pools vs mikeray

:/

8Bitman

Smash Master
LuckyLime HYPE!!! WOOT! lol

Nice **** though budz. =P

I remember back in 2010 when I found your video I watched it like 10 times. Nice. I type in SSBB R.O.B Combo Video into youtube like every other day so when I do find something I always take the time to watch it, a surpluss amount of timesss.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
I think I'm going to make a R.O.B. combo video "pretty soon", but I must buy a capture card or something else first, so perhaps in summer. =P

8Bitman

Smash Master
I am glad that this has made others think of making more R.O.B Combo Videos, I want to see more R.O.B's. ^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Thank you all for participating in this. ^_^

You are all awesome!!!

luckylime

Smash Apprentice
i only saw one set of lucky at apex, it was in pools vs mikeray

:/
So I got 3 stocked on a bad CP in an unfamiliar MU by one of the best snakes in the world during one of my first ever tournaments a long time ago... woot? I did a lot better against DEHF surprisingly which shows how inconsistent this game is.

Thanks for the <3 8bit, It's almost been a year since my last cv so I'm close to making another one. hype! >,< And more ROB mains should definitely make cv's.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm crazy busy with school, working through finals. I've got the tab open for your vids but havn't gone through the work to download them all since it makes me do them each individually.

Top Bottom