• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOOLS!! R.O.B. Community Combo Video: Obtained footage, selecting music.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
No they dont have to have 'robot' in the name, that was just the outcome of me searching for robot themed songs.

I like fast music too, but it just doesnt fit with brawl, and especially ROB, at all, but if thats the group consensus then I'll make it happen.

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bit, are youz gonna edit those c.v. clip times of me by what we discussed?
just not wanting you to forgets
I am soo sorry, I will get to that ASAP.

Screw it I am taking out all of Bo X7's clips, and like some others, cuz he and other people haven't replied to my messages, or even messaged me from other places about it.

WE NEED MORE TIME IN THE CV!! WE HAVE TOOO MUCH CLIPS!! XD

Can you look at them and tell me the times again? I will edit them in if you can just tell me the times, because I don't know exactly which ones you wanted to add, Iz fogotz, Iz iz silly. =P

I mean you're the one making the video, use the music you feel most comfortable with. That's the least I can give to you, beacue I cannot thank you enough for creating this.

*becomes teary eyed

can i just link videos of me to the combos and you can use them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tJW_YVsKwI 8:36 - 8:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvTzg9kTGko from 3:23 - 3:40 and from 0:11 - 0:18
Alright, WE ARE DEFINITELY GETTING RID OF SOME FOOTAGE!!! OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!!! =DDDDDDD

I can see where you want to go with the music for the combo video, but do the music names have to have "robot" in them? I like the way some of them sound, but personally, they don't seem speedy enough to get me hyped. This could just be me, but when I think of a combo video, I also imagine fast-paced music to go with it. This is merely my opinion, of course. XD
No they dont have to have 'robot' in the name, that was just the outcome of me searching for robot themed songs.

I like fast music too, but it just doesnt fit with brawl, and especially ROB, at all, but if thats the group consensus then I'll make it happen.
I love that saying, "I'll make it happen", my brothers friend always says that in the funniest situations.... Ahhh... Excuse me for that.

If you can work with faster music then please do so. Because I would rather prefer an 8BIT themed music, or anything as long as it's fast.

I am saying this because from watching CV's since brawl came out, there are those CV's you will watch once and say, "Wow he's pretty good, nice video."

AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE ONES THAT YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! "HOLY SCAT!!! OMFG!! BBQ!! WTF!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" Not only because the people or person in it might have been good, but because the editing, and fast, amazing music sucks you in. I have re-watched whole CV's or even single clips, multiple times just because they were soooo cool.

I am not giving any expectations, but I do request that you work with faster music. And from what I am seeing everyone else wants you too as well budz. =P

:awesome:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Sorry for double-posting but this must be announced to all. And to realize that we cannot add you to the list last minute. In a few days, no more suggestions for footage, clips, videos, replays, etc. etc. etc. Because I will be ordering everything on our SD card in a few days. And after I send in all of the replays to Sil, IT'S OVER! THE COMBO VIDEO IS IN HIS HANDS. (BUT UNTIL THEN GET AT ME!!!)

And to that I wish you the best of luck Sil, with all of these replays, you will be doing work. O_O This will be the biggest Combo Video you have ever made. ^_^

TOTAL: 8 Minutes EXACTLY, 4 MINUTES MORE, BUT ONLY 1 OR 2 MORE MINUTES, because I still have not added Golden-Psyco's, Sol Diviner's and My reply time to this. I will do that either this Friday, or Saturday.

Deal with the size, I like big text. =P

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I got a nice replay today, I'll collect some of the old ones I might have and send them to you soon, 8bitman. I'm probably gonna just put them on Mediafire, since it's easier than sending them to you over wifi.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
sex robot sex robot ... sex robot sex robot

hump the barrrrrrs<3

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I know a good song, but I wanted to save it for my combo vid xD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
But what about my music choices? No one's said anything about them. T-T

I mean, if they're all bad and you guys don't want any of them to be used, at least let me know that, instead of keeping me wondering if they're good enough or not. T-T

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Sol, I feel it's a bit too drum and bassy. As in...it doesn't leave a lot of room for syncing stuff with individual beats.
Get what I mean?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sol, I feel it's a bit too drum and bassy. As in...it doesn't leave a lot of room for syncing stuff with individual beats.
Get what I mean?
But it's still fun. Still, I see your point. XD

Oh well, I guess we can settle for that "Sex Robot". :p
Well, not really, imo. XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord

8Bitman

Smash Master
XD SEX ROBOT!! I HAVE WATCHED THAT VIDEO HUNDREDS OF TIMES!! XD

"Do you wanna get doowwwwwnn?" "I told you no!" XD

Wow I like the instrumental Sil. DO EET!!

NICE MUSIC GUYS!!!
Hey Sil can you fit the Matlock theme in there anywhere? =DDDDDDDDDDDD

(It'll be funny, *cries in corner)

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Idk, I rly liked the singer in the Touhou vid.
Moreso the video itself xD
I'm guessing this is based on the game? But there's prob more of an origin than that...like a manga or something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wow I didn't even know there was a thread for this lol. I normally rely on subscriptions and don't look at the boards too often

If you guys need any help with editing the video, I'm def able to help. I know I was a sloth with the past videos lol, but that's just cause I HATE the clip collection phase of a combo video, but don't mind the editing. What program are you guys using?

I'm in class now, but when I get home tonight I can dig through some music and get some suggestions.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thanks for the help Chibo but all we really needed was footage. IDK anything about making and editing music and videos so talkz 2z Sil. ^_^

SIL EDIT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!!!

WE ARE ONE TAKING IN FOOTAGE!!!! WE ARE PAST THE TIME LIMIT NOW I AM TRYING TO GET ALL OF THE VIDEOS ON MY WII ONTO MY SD CARD INTO ORDER, AND SEND THEM TO YOU!

WE ARE DONE EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS!! =DDD

You shall be receiving all of the footage from me Sunday night Sil. ^_^

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yeah i mean i've briefly played it before.
i just didnt know if it was like something else too and that the game was based off of that something xD

I normally rely on subscriptions
How does this work?

8Bitman

Smash Master
ZOMBIESWARM!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are still allowed to send in footage. I was telling that to everyone who has already sent in their footage, and for people who haven't asked to be in this yet.

You are still allowed to send in footage, no worries. ^_^

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Ahh I found it!
Under thread tools xD

thx! i've been wondering for years what people meant when they said "subscribed" lulz.

8Bitman

Smash Master
ATTENTION ALL R.O.B's!!!!!

I am going to be extremely busy with homework, school etc. you guys know, the average hell on earth. I will be busy for the next few days. So this will prolong the video but I really won't have time to look through the SD card and give them all to Sil for a little while.

Just give me a few days and I will be ready as can be. =P

Sorry for the inconvienence.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
It's okay, you're not the only one who is busy with school. =/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey I just went to a tourney this weekend and I got another set recorded, so there might be something cool in there I can post for u 8bitman...I'll let u know when they're up

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I should have my stuff up by tomorrow, I was busy all weekend at SiiS4 in Ohio, so I didn't get much time to look through my replays. Also, I might have my sets to look through that were recorded at the tournament to see if anything is worth adding to the video.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey I just went to a tourney this weekend and I got another set recorded, so there might be something cool in there I can post for u 8bitman...I'll let u know when they're up
I should have my stuff up by tomorrow, I was busy all weekend at SiiS4 in Ohio, so I didn't get much time to look through my replays. Also, I might have my sets to look through that were recorded at the tournament to see if anything is worth adding to the video.
Alright thanks guys. Send me your footage in a PM.

This whole thing is basically delayed a whole week. Just because I am busy and I can't find the time to get on brawl and look through those replays and put them all on the SD card then send them to Sil.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Relax, take your time. Rather delay but better, than fast but worse.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Yeah, theres no tellin what delays Ill run into once I do get the footage. Remember Im a very active college student, and Ive got alot of priorities over making this video, but It will get done.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i have a NICE clip saved on my wii who should i send it to/how do i send it?

Top Bottom