• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FOOLS!! R.O.B. Community Combo Video: Obtained footage, selecting music.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Relax, take your time. Rather delay but better, than fast but worse.
^_^ Thanks budz.

Yeah, theres no tellin what delays Ill run into once I do get the footage. Remember Im a very active college student, and Ive got alot of priorities over making this video, but It will get done.
Yeash I know budz. No worries. ^_^ I am amazed that I was actually able to get someone to mka ethe video anyway. Like I've said I owe you a ton Sil. =P

Also send it to Sil TEEVEE, I am too lazy to add anymore Wii numbers and BFC's.. -_-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if every clip is in an actual video format cut out from the original match and organized by who performed the clip, then i can make the combo vid crazy fast and legit
its just that whole clip gathering phase that i absolutely despise

8Bitman

Smash Master
Poor 8Bit, he's overworked. XD
School is a BIZNITCH! I wish I could do this shtuffz instead of school. O______________o

if every clip is in an actual video format cut out from the original match and organized by who performed the clip, then i can make the combo vid crazy fast and legit
its just that whole clip gathering phase that i absolutely despise
That's the problem, like 80% of the footage is not just the clips.

luckylime

Smash Apprentice

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I agree with Lucky on the 8/16-bit music. We should use some Anamanguchi, they're the guys who did the Scott Pilgrim game soundtrack. They have some pretty awesome songs, imo.

Also, I know I still haven't posted anything here yet, but I have the replays I want on my SD card, I just need to upload them to Mediafire, and I'll post them here. Sorry about taking so long. :/

jbandrew

Smash Lord
hey guys how do you do the like pivot gyro that I see alot of ROB's do?

Its like a dash canceled into a pivot gyro... answer when possible. thanks

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
jandbrew, do what chibo said, just remember that if you are too slow, the rob will start doing that turn around animation out of a dash which is super slow.

just try to 1.) get your analog stick down as soon as possible out of a dash. When the stick is down, 2.) hit b, and immediately after, 3.) mash your stick in the opposite direction you were dashing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
All it is is a Reverse Down-B while on the ground.

The Gyro-reverse that we see people doing all the time now, yeah, just do that but while running, then do it in the opposite direction.

It is hard but once you get the feel for reversing, it is really easy.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
okayyy. and will someone explain how the gyro helps ROB camp? I mean he can hide behind his gyro and poke at the other player right? I mean I know it sounds silly I just wna get the whole story on how to camp with ROB here, cuz if I can understand how to camp with him I may just pick him up.

8Bitman

Smash Master
8Bit! :O ! How's it going?
Look I am sorry I haven't sent him the replays. But I will try to get on the computer and send them today.

After that it is all Sil from there.

I feel terrible.

But I just hate that I couldnt send the replays VIA wii.

Wish meh luck.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
Just do your best, don't think about the time! ([^^]

8Bitman

Smash Master
I FINALLY DID IT!!! SIL IT'S ALL UP TO YOU NOW!!! GOODLUCK!! TRY YOUR VERY VERY VERY BEST!!!

TAKE YOUR TIME!!!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ YEASH!!! I finally sent them!!! After a month and a half! XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Well we started taking in footage back on December 20th of 2010.

But I had all of Sol Diviner's, Golden-Psyco's and my footage all on my SD card since like January 10th, and never sent it to Sil, I finally did that today.

So in total about 2 months so far and counting.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Thank you very very very much. ^_^

After alot of ordering and filing, everything is in Sil's hands. We can't rush perfection now lol. Sill take all of the time you need, and if the video ends up being over 15 Minutes take out what you feel you need to take out. Work with what you feel most comfortable with. ^_^

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I still never posted my replays here. I guess I'm too lazy. Oh well, if I can still put them up for any reason, let me know, otherwise it's whatever.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Send them to either Sil or me, ASAP. If you don't I can't help you there.

Send them to me first that way I can order them and see which ones make it and how much time you will have in the video.

But if you are sending them by wii talk to Sil, I can no longer send anymore replays by SD card, we switched to another wii since our old one messed up and yeah, I can't work with replays for a while, but if you have them in a file on your CPU go ahead and send them to both of us. ^_^

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have them on my SD card, I can just upload them to Mediafire and post them here. I just have like, 100 replays to go through on my SD card to pick out the few ROB ones I like, that's why I'm being kinda lazy I guess.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
But I'm not going to be in the CV anyway so it doesn't matter really. Why? I didn't want to. =P

Top Bottom