• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoD or Green Greens?

Lovely

Smash Lord
Green greens. I don't like those moving platforms on the other one.
That's my thougth's right here. Also, I like the activity on Green Greens in Smash Bros, the apples throwing is my most favorite part of this stage. ♥

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I want Fountain of Dreams, my old CP. Also because D3 can't infinite you on FoD like he can on GG >__>.
Still, Dream Land 64 was the best, and it definitely had the best version of the Gourmet Race xD

Kaiasian

Smash Cadet
I didn't really like the moving platforms on FoD, but other than that it was pretty good
And Green Greens' bombs drive my little brother crazy =P

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
After thinking through this alot..
I pick Green Greens...
I mean its the funnest stage ever created in Smash Bros. History xD

§leepy God

Smash Master
In case if you didn't notice, Green Greens is Banned, not Counterpick worthy.
It's still on counter/banned so some tourneys make this stage a counter pick, and some ban it. Some how, I think Pokemon Stadum 2 is a counter/banned because not a lot of tourneys have this stage because people don't like it.

On topic: I pick Green Greens. Think about it, FoD will be too small compare to the size of the characters. Green Greens look too small already.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
This is the kind of thing you start a Petition for, and send it to Sakurai himself to see! I'm sure if 50,000 people said "We love Fountain of Dreams over Green Green", he'll think twice about which stage belongs in SSB4. I listed them in that order because of my own preference, by the way.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Fountain of Dreams is really cool and has those awesome edges, but I like Green Greens...
If I had to choose I guess it would be FoD though.

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
GREEN GREENS

Yes, I actually like Green Greens. Anyway, FoD would just be another battlefield.

c3gill

Smash Ace
i guess green greens, but only because i hated FoD.

Neither is a great stage.

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
FOD could be a neutral, couldn't it?

But yeah, FoD... way cooler looking, better music, and no annoying wind/bombs/apples

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Fountain of dreams. Green Greens is one of the most ******** counter-pick stages in brawl.

Top Bottom