• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoD or Green Greens?

Supamahn

Smash Rookie
I was looking around the forums the other day, and I saw a lot of people wanting Fountain of Dreams instead of Green Greens. Which one of the Melee Kirby stages do YOU prefer?

FoD Ftw.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Green greens is such a horrible stage.

FoD for sure.
At least you could actually fight on it without having to worry about the **** bombs.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
...I think I'm the only person who prefers Green Greens over Fountain of Dreams. ._.

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
The Fountain of Dreams was my favorite stage in Melee, it had, by far, some for the best music in Melee.

I miss Fourside more though. ):

Alzi

Smash Master
Fountain of Dreams is better but i don't really care since i would just go play melee and pretend it's brawl at the same time to enjoy myself.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
This is difficult.

I like Green Greens for the lulz Whispy Woods causes, and the bombs, but FoD is a good level.

I'll vote Green Greens.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Fountain of Dreams is better but i don't really care since i would just go play melee and pretend it's brawl at the same time to enjoy myself.
why with an imagination like that, you could be eating pizza and pretending you're getting laid! When I play Melee and pretend that it's Brawl I pretend that Mewtwo is Snake and that Pichu is Olimar... I almost can't tell the difference!

Shimboree shimborah!
Shimboree shimborah!
Shimboree shimborah!

*clicking heels together*

and just for good measure: Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah! lulz

Vlade

Social Outcast
Fountain of Dreams was great. It would've been another awesome neutral in brawl, so long as they didn't mess it up like pokemon stadium 1 >_>

Ange

Smash Lord
I prefer Fountain of Dreams over Green Greens.

The FoD music doesnt really fit into GG IMO.

And FoD with updated graphics would have been amazing in Brawl, and maybe slightly bigger. Ahwell. /:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Fountain of Dreams, Brawl needs another good neutral. Though GG is a good counterpick....but FoD is a better level in general.

K 2

Smash Lord
F0d definitely. I don't like green greens (even though its an amazing G&W stage)

Top Bottom